WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If It Comes To This Get Ready For Riots Pt. 2

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Willing to take your bet any fucking day and any amount between $100 and $1000. I’ve already got $2000 being held in escrow by @rmarion and I can do this all day long. Put up or shut up, Trumpkin.

Gambling in Washington is illegal unless the activity is specifically authorized by state law. Careful Dave may get the FBI knocking on his door for yore IP address........................

Good Fellas laugh .gif

BONER

Reaction score
Since I believe you’ve managed to chase off the member whose son has Down’s syndrome, I’ll just tell you to fuck off myself.

Fake News bro. That was atleast 2 years ago and I've seen the word "Retard" typed in here by other Inmates, multiple times. I also corrected myself out of civility and haven't veered until today. And honestly, I'm calling it like I see it. Democrats are in fact, retarded.

So fuck right off, backatcha.

Now you want to pretend you have some class and empathy?! Lol, yore fucking ridiculous.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Fake News bro. That was atleast 2 years ago and I've seen the word "Retard" typed in here by other Inmates, multiple times. I also corrected myself out of civility and haven't veered until today. And honestly, I'm calling it like I see it. Democrats are in fact, retarded.

Now you want to pretend you have some class and empathy?! Lol, yore fucking ridiculous.
Search my posts for the word retard or Mongoloid. When you chose to use either word, you’re not insulting me you’re insulting someone else’s child.

BONER

Reaction score
Search my posts for the word retard or Mongoloid. When you chose to use either word, you’re not insulting me you’re insulting someone else’s child.

Ok so let me address yore defensiveness first. Nowhere did I state you said anything. When I said "other Inmates", if you were included I would've typed "You AND..." or "You guys...", so on and so on. But, pretty typical of you to play Victim.

2nd, I called Democrats Mongaloids and Retards. Nobody else. We get offended by 99% of your posts, but we don't cry about it, we just call you a Commie. Some folks are offended by the word Fuck, but nobody cares and everybody says it even out in public, anyway. Again, I corrected my behavior after @500bbc PM'd me. More than any of us can say for you.

Are we having fun yet?

500bbc

Reaction score

Properly, they are returded, get it right.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And it’ll end just like the Whiskey Rebellion that Washington put down so expeditiously. Your type thrive in the shadows but once you step up like your pal Timothy McVeigh there’s an electric chair waiting for you. Fuck off, you sovereign citizen freak.
Conflation/deflection will get you nowhere punk.
Your shit is weak son and you're a scared little faggy femme boy and you know it.
Hiding behind your fake wife's skirt isn't go to do you any good son.
Tick, tock, tick, tock filthy little sodomite.....

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Ok so let me address yore defensiveness first. Nowhere did I state you said anything. When I said "other Inmates", if you were included I would've typed "You AND..." or "You guys...", so on and so on. But, pretty typical of you to play Victim.

2nd, I called Democrats Mongaloids and Retards. Nobody else. We get offended by 99% of your posts, but we don't cry about it, we just call you a Commie. Some folks are offended by the word Fuck, but nobody cares and everybody says it even out in public, anyway. Again, I corrected my behavior after @500bbc PM'd me. More than any of us can say for you.

Are we having fun yet?
Like I said, check my posts. I used the word once myself. I was called out on it and apologized. I was ashamed I’d used it and won’t use it again. Call me a pussy, call me an asshole, call me almost anything you like but when you use that word you’re shitting on kids who aren’t here to stick up for themselves.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Call me a pussy, call me an asshole, call me almost anything you like
Pussy, asshole, fraud, fag boy, troll, dick, femme boy, soyboy, cucktard, communist, antifag, chomotard, loser, fuck up, dipshit, moron, hater, dousche, America hater, hildebeast lover, louse, swine, scum, amoeba, gutter slut, Brock's boy,

DEMOCRAT

BONER

Reaction score
Like I said, check my posts. I used the word once myself. I was called out on it and apologized. I was ashamed I’d used it and won’t use it again. Call me a pussy, call me an asshole, call me almost anything you like but when you use that word you’re shitting on kids who aren’t here to stick up for themselves.

Jesus Christ man. You are beating on the worlds smallest violin like it's your dick. Gimme a break. Atleast your pitty party is fun to watch. It's definitely got me laughing....

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Willing to take your bet any fucking day and any amount between $100 and $1000. I’ve already got $2000 being held in escrow by @rmarion and I can do this all day long. Put up or shut up, Trumpkin.

How about you fuck off and die tiny little pussy?

I don't need to gamble on shit, this is not a football game, this is the freedom of America from you PC faggots who can't decide which bathroom to use.

🇺🇸🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🇺🇸

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

I don't need to gamble on shit, this is not a football game, this is the freedom of America from you PC faggots who can't decide which bathroom to use.

🇺🇸🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🇺🇸
Pussy.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Since I believe you’ve managed to chase off the member whose son has Down’s syndrome, I’ll just tell you to fuck off myself.
Don't fucking dare to speak upon any other member's issues but your own cockstain.

I promise you they would not want you to use their name in ANY action you take.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Nope.

Just not an idiot.

Anyone with more then a few synapse to arc together can see that our entire government is corrupt as fuck.

Why would I bet on the fact that they go full monty and try and take it all?

They have already proven that they hold us citizens in contempt with the flagrant display of voter fraud literally out in the open, with little care about deception.

You on the other hand support them in this fucking of the American People.

You are a returd. (credit to 500 on the new word combo...+100 points!)

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe we just search for him?

Attachments

• Boy Scouting.jpg
    Boy Scouting.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 53

500bbc

Reaction score
Jesus Christ man. You are beating on the worlds smallest violin like it's your dick. Gimme a break. Atleast your pitty party is fun to watch. It's definitely got me laughing....
He does have bit of a fetish for little tiny dicks, sometimes has to resort to artificial means for his gratification...
vienna.jpg

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Well, I'm really not believing what I'm reading here. I'm actually stunned. I read it and just moved along.

Then...my "retard" just had a fall and knocked out his 2 front teeth. At that point I couldn't contain my anger over how cruel society (some of it) is to the truly disabled. It isn't my sons fault he's a "retard". Shit just happens sometimes.

This issue doesn't have a political party, it isn't left and it isn't right, it just simply is. For you guys to be arguing over it when none of you live it is shameful. I read post in here all the time about guys that are proud of their kids achievements. So don't sit there behind your keyboards and tell me I shouldn't take offense at how these words like Retard and Mongoloid are thrown around. Its no different than the "N" word, perhaps worse.

Peace out.

BONER

Reaction score
Well, I'm really not believing what I'm reading here. I'm actually stunned. I read it and just moved along.

Then...my "retard" just had a fall and knocked out his 2 front teeth. At that point I couldn't contain my anger over how cruel society (some of it) is to the truly disabled. It isn't my sons fault he's a "retard". Shit just happens sometimes.

This issue doesn't have a political party, it isn't left and it isn't right, it just simply is. For you guys to be arguing over it when none of you live it is shameful. I read post in here all the time about guys that are proud of their kids achievements. So don't sit there behind your keyboards and tell me I shouldn't take offense at how these words like Retard and Mongoloid are thrown around. Its no different than the "N" word, perhaps worse.

Peace out.

Look dude, your situation is bad news. I'm not discounting that, and I have the utmost sympathy / empathy for your situation, more than I can put into words as I have Kids.

Just hear me out, if my words are offensive I only have one last retort. I use such name calling because the Democrats in Office are literally as dependable as a handicapped child. Again, tons of empathy and envy, but would you really want a person of that capacity passing laws and governing our Nation? Locking us down, masking us up, stealing Elections??? I'm not saying you're wrong, but I just have a hard time getting over the fact that reading some shit on a Forum, more than once, makes you want to leave. I read shit that hits home all day every day. I just don't get it....

Gmac, you drug this out on purpose, I fell for it, and you're a Faggot. Won't happen again, Motherfucker.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score

I have had some good offline conversations with the person I believe you are talking about and miss his contributions.

(Typed before seeing the response above...)

squeezer

Reaction score

Peace out.

I gotta say it’s makes me cringe when you wade into some of these conversations with the perspective you have... You have more tolerance for fools than I do for sure.

Funny thing is, I doubt our politics could be much further out of phase than they are but putting politics aside... Can’t think of a situation in life that our decision making process and ultimate decisions would be all that different. Glad to see you are not letting these sphinctal contractive posts keep you away!

BONER

Reaction score
I have had some good offline conversations with the person I believe you are talking about and miss his contributions.

(Typed before seeing the response above...)

He was talking about me, and we've never had any offline convo's. Only convo's you and me have had, I came out on top. Because that's what I do.

welldigger00

Reaction score

Peace out.

My oldest has Tourette’s, and I can sympathize with this. Most people think that Tourette’s is this funny thing that people with it can get away with cussing in public. That’s not often the case. My kid has uncontrollable physical “ticks” or body movements, and the “coprolalia” which is the often time shouting of cuss words. I have had to bite my tongue several times throughout the years when people would say things about people with Tourette’s. I know your pain, and people can just fuck right off. Especially these assholes that when called out, can’t just say “fuck man, I’m sorry”. They’ve got to keep going on justifying they’re bullshit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight. But from what I have read, a "certain" person has drummed up shit from the past that had no pertinence to the subject at hand, but knew, very well it would bring up shit in the past to, in turn, make him feel better, laughing behind the screen.. never once would this shit have been brought up otherwise.

I dont know the situation but have read between the lines on certain posts!

Fuk it, @Grandpa mac pretty shitty of you to bring up the past and pressing even harder when @BONER took admittance and guilt to the shit you had to dwell up..

This shit down here is becoming pretty sad to be honest..

I now know why I have gave no fuks to politics and the bullshit lies that comes with it until this year, and fuk, wishing I wouldnt have. Its opened my eyes to how fukt up people really are, and how low they will step to make themselves feel inferior to another.

Its fukn disgusting.. this is the first time in my life I dont regret having kids. And that is a hard thing to grasp. But some shit supported by others, even in a round about way IS NOT OK!!

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, rather it be left or right, that does not matter. Stand back and ask yourself is the shit you stand for, maybe not directly, but is in a round about way, OK??

Ask yourself how it is OK for some little girl that HAS had to deal with misfortune in her life, and now has to worry about the same thing(the mind games start) every time she has to use a public restroom.

Some people are so close minded they have no clue of the impact on others, even though they think they do..

FFS PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES!!

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score

Are we having fun yet?
yore over looking the obvious. calling democrats fuckin retards is a fuckin insult to decent retards everywhere.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
I have no dog in this fight. But from what I have read, a "certain" person has drummed up shit from the past that had no pertinence to the subject at hand, but knew, very well it would bring up shit in the past to, in turn, make him feel better, laughing behind the screen.. never once would this shit have been brought up otherwise.

I dont know the situation but have read between the lines on certain posts!

Fuk it, @Grandpa mac pretty shitty of you to bring up the past and pressing even harder when @BONER took admittance and guilt to the shit you had to dwell up..

This shit down here is becoming pretty sad to be honest..

I now know why I have gave no fuks to politics and the bullshit lies that comes with it until this year, and fuk, wishing I wouldnt have. Its opened my eyes to how fukt up people really are, and how low they will step to make themselves feel inferior to another.

Its fukn disgusting.. this is the first time in my life I dont regret having kids. And that is a hard thing to grasp. But some shit supported by others, even in a round about way IS NOT OK!!

Walk a mile in someone else's shoes, rather it be left or right, that does not matter. Stand back and ask yourself is the shit you stand for, maybe not directly, but is in a round about way, OK??

Ask yourself how it is OK for some little girl that HAS had to deal with misfortune in her life, and now has to worry about the same thing(the mind games start) every time she has to use a public restroom.

Some people are so close minded they have no clue of the impact on others, even though they think they do..

FFS PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES!!
Well put.. This GMAC character isn't here for politics he's here for disruption and attention. There are a couple of others as well. When you can't bring any knowledge or education to a discussion than you are worthless to me and the conversation. His whole act is getting old. I dont see how anyone acknowledges him.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Peace out.
I sympathize with you.. I mean that from my heart.
I personally am still trying to figure out when the word “retard” became this vicious insult??

It literally means slow.. you don’t have advanced timing and “special needs” timing on an engine.

society somehow that changed since I was a kid.. I never realized how dangerous it can be changing the meaning of words until I got older.

prime example the word liberal stems from the word “liberty”. It means anything but liberty anymore...

My uncle was retarded.. That said he would take apart abd put together and fix farm machinery better than anyone in the state.. he did quite well for himself. He did that because my grandparent didn’t coddle him and prepared him as best they could for the world ahead. They’d be in jail for what they did to their kids.

I’d bet my bet my retarded uncle has more patents then 90% of this website.

I’d bet (heavily) my old man has more (real) patents than this entire website put together abd all their friends..

Being different, or sometimes Slow is a challenge for sure.. but when they hit heights and overcome, to me there is nothing more inspiring.

Hell Thomas Edison was kicked out of school for being dumb. Educated by a house wife he became one of the foremost inventors in the world.

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Interesting read for those of you working yourselves up to commit violence to try to overturn what you believe is a fraudulent election. Other reporting indicates that this former cop was paid $260k to investigate alleged election fraud before the election. The group who paid him is one that has continued to push election conspiracy theories and lawsuits, but this former cop is now indicted on a felony. He’ll do hard time, lose his voting rights and right to own a gun. He’ll probably wind up bankrupt From legal fees etc and good chance This tears his family apart. All because he took your conspiracy theories a little too seriously. Needless to say, the air conditioning van he carjacked at gunpoint was not in fact full of fraudulent ballots.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Interesting read for those of you working yourselves up to commit violence to try to overturn what you believe is a fraudulent election. Other reporting indicates that this former cop was paid $260k to investigate alleged election fraud before the election. The group who paid him is one that has continued to push election conspiracy theories and lawsuits, but this former cop is now indicted on a felony. He’ll do hard time, lose his voting rights and right to own a gun. He’ll probably wind up bankrupt From legal fees etc and good chance This tears his family apart. All because he took your conspiracy theories a little too seriously. Needless to say, the air conditioning van he carjacked at gunpoint was not in fact full of fraudulent ballots.

If needed, I will just “peacefully protest.“

Backlash

Reaction score

Keep huffing and puffing and blowing all that hot air up into your limp sails Grampa. Just because one rogue HPD administrator did something stupid doesn't mean this entire U.S. election WASN'T rigged. You believe what you want and let the rest of us intelligent able-bodied folks do the same. 😉

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Keep huffing and puffing and blowing all that hot air up into your limp sails Grampa. Just because one rogue HPD administrator did something stupid doesn't mean this entire U.S. election WASN'T rigged. You believe what you want and let the rest of us intelligent able-bodied folks do the same. 😉
And maybe someday you’ll actually have some evidence you can present in court.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Holy shit what a cluster fuck.
The absolute hate and vitriol in here is staggering lately.

I’m trying to understand why some words are taboo yet others are somehow ok.

I think back to words of our pal @Froggystyle
In years past.
Paraphrasing here but the jist of it was that on the internet, or writing a letter, use of the written word to someone we don’t personally know, is all they have to gauge who someone is.
I use peoples words often to evaluate who someone is.

I’ve met many members here over the years, people that I was familiar with their posts, so I had a sense of who they are as people.

I do agree with @nganga that somehow the use of the N word is offensive to some people so it’s not readily used on any platform yet calling people mongaloids and retards is acceptable?
That’s complete hypocrisy.

I'm over people being offended. It's a Cancer.
Perhaps you should pick your words more wisely then?
Sure GMac used your words to his advantage, but you did throw it out there for him.
I sympathize with you.. I mean that from my heart.
I personally am still trying to figure out when the word “retard” became this vicious insult??

It literally means slow.. you don’t have advanced timing and “special needs” timing on an engine.

society somehow that changed since I was a kid.. I never realized how dangerous it can be changing the meaning of words until I got older.

prime example the word liberal stems from the word “liberty”. It means anything but liberty anymore...

My uncle was retarded.. That said he would take apart abd put together and fix farm machinery better than anyone in the state.. he did quite well for himself. He did that because my grandparent didn’t coddle him and prepared him as best they could for the world ahead. They’d be in jail for what they did to their kids.

I’d bet my bet my retarded uncle has more patents then 90% of this website.

I’d bet (heavily) my old man has more (real) patents than this entire website put together abd all their friends..

Being different, or sometimes Slow is a challenge for sure.. but when they hit heights and overcome, to me there is nothing more inspiring.

Hell Thomas Edison was kicked out of school for being dumb. Educated by a house wife he became one of the foremost inventors in the world.
It doesn’t really sound to me like your uncle was “retarded”? He sounds like perhaps he had some deficiencies somewhere but very advanced in others. Certainly not a “mongoloid” or retarded.

Some of us in here have spent years or decades battling for our kids survival, rights, and health.
I suspect you’ve never felt the emotional struggle of handing your 5 month old infant to a pre-op nurse, knowing over the next 7 hours a guy is going to be in her chest rebuilding her heart.
It’s a feeling I would wish on no human being in the world. Even Nancy Pelosi, lol.

So to come in here, reading some this shit can be very trying to some folks.
You can try to somehow justify it if you must by throwing out the ignition timing analogy but the intent of the word in that instance isn’t hate, nor intended as an insult.
I can go a step further by saying until very recently it was also a Medical term and clinical diagnosis.
Years ago nigger was used often but society evolved.

Lately the human species has really been disappointing, especially down here in the dungeon.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
The internet and these these forms are similar to being in your car and someone cutting you off. That same person would not cut in front of you in the grocery store for fear of a real confrontation or beat down. There is becoming no civilty in the world because of it.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

🇺🇸🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🇺🇸
I put this clown on ignore
Conflation/deflection will get you nowhere punk.
Your shit is weak son and you're a scared little faggy femme boy and you know it.
Hiding behind your fake wife's skirt isn't go to do you any good son.
Tick, tock, tick, tock filthy little sodomite.....
i put him on ignore got tired of bla bla bla

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

In years past.
Paraphrasing here but the jist of it was that on the internet, or writing a letter, use of the written word to someone we don’t personally know, is all they have to gauge who someone is.

I’ve met many members here over the years, people that I was familiar with their posts, so I had a sense of who they are as people.

I do agree with @nganga that somehow the use of the N word is offensive to some people so it’s not readily used on any platform yet calling people mongaloids and retards is acceptable?

Sure GMac used your words to his advantage, but you did throw it out there for him.

It doesn’t really sound to me like your uncle was “retarded”? He sounds like perhaps he had some deficiencies somewhere but very advanced in others. Certainly not a “mongoloid” or retarded.

Some of us in here have spent years or decades battling for our kids survival, rights, and health.
I suspect you’ve never felt the emotional struggle of handing your 5 month old infant to a pre-op nurse, knowing over the next 7 hours a guy is going to be in her chest rebuilding her heart.
It’s a feeling I would wish on no human being in the world. Even Nancy Pelosi, lol.

You can try to somehow justify it if you must by throwing out the ignition timing analogy but the intent of the word in that instance isn’t hate, nor intended as an insult.
I can go a step further by saying until very recently it was also a Medical term and clinical diagnosis.

Lately the human species has really been disappointing, especially down here in the dungeon.

Well that was kind of the point I was making.. it was a medical term forever?

Then one day it went to “offensive”. It is what it is now, but that’s a slippery slope as the left keeps moving the goal posts as to what is and isn’t ok.
In case you haven’t noticed being a white straight male isn’t ok anymore either.. :/

BONER

Reaction score

In years past.

I should pick and choose better. I've admitted that, but where does that stop?

I'm not going to take shit from the most offensive poster in here, about being offensive. I'm pretty much all done taking shit about being offensive, period. Had to tell somebody in the store the other day to fuck off, because they were "offended" I wasn't masked up, and wouldn't leave me alone and kept following me around.

D. O. N. E.

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score

We were founded on violence, Son. Don't you ever fucking forget it.