WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If it wasn't so sad it would be HILARIOUS!! Defund Police! But why's crime rising?!

Tank

Reaction score
These complete fucking morons in Minneapolis Govt. abolish and defund the Police. Now starting to panic that crime is out of control!!

Hopefully all those that voted for these dipshits remember this come election time. You can't just make blanket statements and rash moves with out some sort of plan in place. Shit don't work that way. Crime isn't going to just go away because you feel virtuous. Dumb fucks. 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
One of my life thoughts. Laws, obeying the laws, and enforcing the laws is one of the things that keep us from being a third world country. Seems like we creep closer to it every day.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
One of my life thoughts. Laws, obeying the laws, and enforcing the laws is one of the things that keep us from being a third world country. Seems like we creep closer to it every day.
Right now we just have "third world counties" or cities.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Saw the dipshits on Tucker last night. Their stupidity is truly astounding. How do these dumb fucks keep from getting hit by cars?

They sure do try to get hit when they block roads and freeways,

Right now we just have "third world counties" or cities.

A particular state is trying REALLY hard to get to that level as well.

Tank

Reaction score
"Defunding the Police and a corresponding rise in crime rates are not necessarily related." - Anderson Cooper
That may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard him say. What was his reasoning then?

Statistics actually show the opposite (NYC prime example) - throw cops at the problem, take a zero tolerance policy against crime and the problem drops dramatically. "hot spot" and "Focus" policing is also well known types of enforcement that reduces crime. Flooding high crime areas with police to do high visibility, low tolerance enforcment.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Where did they find these people on the city council? Im probably going to hell, but come on. WTF is that 2nd one that talked in the video?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That may be the stupidest thing I've ever heard him say. What was his reasoning then?

Statistics actually show the opposite (NYC prime example) - throw cops at the problem, take a zero tolerance policy against crime and the problem drops dramatically. "hot spot" and "Focus" policing is also well known types of enforcement that reduces crime. Flooding high crime areas with police to do high visibility, low tolerance enforcment.

Danger Dave has a wicked sense of sarcasm lol

retaocleg

Reaction score
i mean, who could possibly see this coming..........:rolleyes:idiots

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1620743398907.png

@squeezer
@RodnJen
@Rye
@GRADS