WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If Joe Biden wins....

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You guys will still hold boat parades with American flags and Biden flags to support our Country and President right? Just making sure. 👍
1478958434189.jpg

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
You guys will still hold boat parades with American flags and Biden flags to support our Country and President right? Just making sure. 👍

If Trump wins you put the cock shadow avatar back up for a year?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Fuck Joe

stoker22405

Reaction score

With his new tax plan Grads....Most wont have enough money to pay for the flags and fuel...So I would say no...There wont be many parades....

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

The boating community is free to parade for whoever they wish, but Ive never seen the demographic enthused about anyone like they are Trump.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
I’m going to riot and burn cities to the group like your peeps did. What city do you live in. I’ll start there.

Reaction score

Grad's, this is your moment....
When Joe is President, you can fly any flag you want. :)

2020_biden_republican_for_biden_sticker__35445.jpg

NSKKUWX5SNCG5CJZRUCH42DISQ.jpg

dribble

Reaction score

In answer to your question.

No we won’t. But here’s what we will and won’t do. We will accept the outcome without crying like little bitches for four years. Our wives, girlfriends and daughters will not dress up like giant vaginas to protest his inappropriate fondling and smelling of young girls. We won’t call him a racist every time he opens his mouth, in spite of his racist history with his friend and mentor, KKK leader, Robert Byrd. We are conservatives. We will look ahead four years with the knowledge that Biden will be such an Incompetent president (even more so than Carter) that we will take back the White House then.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Where you been RINO?

"Republicans" for Leftists errrrrrrrr Biden...............

I'm working my ass off, while I still have the ability to do so.
No time to feed the idiots in the P&G section.
I'm expecting we'll be in lock down this winter. Arizona is a great place to enjoy a lock down.

I take it your emotions can't be fooled into a bad bet? What's the odds Trump will pardon himself before leaving office?

So where did Trump go wrong? He had it all.

This video sums up what Trump's been lacking his entire life.