WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If the Senate Impeaches, Then Huge Voter Fraud is Discovered???

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What happens. So if they go all the way through with this and they actually complete the impeachment process in the senate... but then by some act of all things holy in this life, actual verifiable and accepted massive voter fraud is presented and upheld in the court system....

CAN PRESIDENT TRUMP RESUME IS ELECTED POSITION AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES?

This would seem to me a legit reason why they are pushing so hard to impeach him as fast as they can...

You guys know everything, so what say you?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I think the impeachment push is just to prevent him from running in 2024. The fraud has nothing to do with the article of impeachment. All it would do is show Biden is not a lawfully elected president. The left wont care. He will not be removed unless they want him to step down. The left controls the whole narrative now. 10 Republicans so called Republicans voted to impeach the president so you see where we are now.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I think the impeachment push is just to prevent him from running in 2024. The fraud has nothing to do with the article of impeachment. All it would do is show Biden is not a lawfully elected president. The left wont care. He will not be removed unless they want him to step down. The left controls the whole narrative now. 10 Republicans so called Republicans voted to impeach the president so you see where we are now.
Well yeah, that's what I'm getting at. Lets say there is irrefutable evidence that the election was stolen that is actually accepted by the SCOTUS and it clearly shows Trump winning. All this occurs after senate confirms impeachment... What then?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Well yeah, that's what I'm getting at. Lets say there is irrefutable evidence that the election was stolen that is actually accepted by the SCOTUS and it clearly shows Trump winning. All this occurs after senate confirms impeachment... What then?

We know it will never happen but if the validity of the election is questionable then I think Congress decides. House selects president and Senate selects VP.