WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If you are rich.....

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
He's a high dollar kind of guy, why didn't he just have shuttle or service pick him up and drop him off. They guys go from being in the hood to being flush with money and have absolutely no idea on how to manage it or have any common sense. It's like giving millions to a 2nd grader and say, "here, do as you want with it" and turn him loose. The NFL needs to make these guys take a week long class on how to manage their money and not be an idiot with it prior to signing with the team, and if they don't pass the class they don't get picked up by the team. It would save a lot of headaches for the head offices and the players wouldn't be broke 2 years after they retire.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
He's a high dollar kind of guy, why didn't he just have shuttle or service pick him up and drop him off. They guys go from being in the hood to being flush with money and have absolutely no idea on how to manage it or have any common sense. It's like giving millions to a 2nd grader and say, "here, do as you want with it" and turn him loose. The NFL needs to make these guys take a week long class on how to manage their money and not be an idiot with it prior to signing with the team, and if they don't pass the class they don't get picked up by the team. It would save a lot of headaches for the head offices and the players wouldn't be broke 2 years after they retire.

what’s it to you or anyone else? There’s stupid people everywhere- rich, poor and everywhere in between.

hallett21

Reaction score
what’s it to you or anyone else? There’s stupid people everywhere- rich, poor and everywhere in between.

For a lot of these guys sports is the only way out of the hood.

Unfortunately the majority have no one looking out for them financially.

Pro sports organizations make billions off the players. They absolutely should take the time to make sure the players are educated in finances. It’s the right thing to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Stolen from airport parking lot [emoji848] security cameras everywhere and license plates being documented when entering and exiting. Mmmmmmm.

I pay $40/ day at lax. Cost me $200 for a shuttle one way. I have to park for more than 10 days to break even. Maybe parking his car there actually saves him money on the short trips [emoji2369]

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Stolen from airport parking lot [emoji848] security cameras everywhere and license plates being documented when entering and exiting. Mmmmmmm.

I pay $40/ day at lax. Cost me $200 for a shuttle one way. I have to park for more than 10 days to break even. Maybe parking his car there actually saves him money on the short trips [emoji2369]

I think I would use the beater car instead of a rolls

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Mikes56

Reaction score
He’s lying. Betcha it’s some kind of shamalama...

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Got to drive the Rolls-Royce to the airport to show everyone how important I am.😂

bluebleeder

Reaction score
They actually do. It's called the rookie symposium. Herm Edwards usually speaks about financial advice. He is very candid with them and says things like; you need one car and one house. Its OK to buy your mom a house. You dont need more than 3 friends. Nothing good happens after 10pm etc..Whether they listen or not is another story. You can take the guy out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the guy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

USCFAN

Former Shitbox Owner...
Reaction score
This place is amazing. Guy drives his car to airport it’s not there when he gets back. And somehow that makes him financially irresponsible? Something tells me of he wasn’t of a certain complexion views would be a lot different. LMAO..

playdeep

Reaction score
This place is amazing. Guy drives his car to airport it’s not there when he gets back. And somehow that makes him financially irresponsible? Something tells me of he wasn’t of a certain complexion views would be a lot different. LMAO..

Liberal much...?
Just gotta play the race card don'cha.(yawn)

Singleton

Reaction score

i can tell you first hand, those cameras do nothing.
My old truck was stolen from an airport parking lot.

Cameras in parking lot are pointed towards shuttle pick-up/drop-off locations only.
Camera at exit is only pointed towards license plate, no camera is pointed at a driver.
In addition, the fine print on the back of the parking ticket states ‘park at your own risk and the lot has zero liability if your car is stolen’. The guy that stole mine was caught when I hired a lawyer and all gate agents were deposed (guy gave up name and LAPD ended up catching him via a car chase in Long Beach). Only reason I was able to do that, I had the parking ticket with me (did not leave in vehicle), which proven fraud by gate agent. In the end I got nothing, and the guy spent less then 48hr in jail :(

USCFAN

Former Shitbox Owner...
Reaction score
Liberal much...?
Just gotta play the race card don'cha.(yawn)

Maybe you can enlighten me on how my political views have anything to do with what I said. Seems anybody that disagrees with certain views lumps the “liberal” pile. [emoji23][emoji23]

And if you don’t think race has something to do with this subject, I have bridge for sale in Havasu you can buy and I will paint it whatever color you want. [emoji6]

Singleton

Reaction score

anyone that has a 250k car should know better then to park in general parking at the airport
that airport has valet parking and VIP parking
owner is an idiot - don’t care what color, cultural background the owner is.

playdeep

Reaction score
Maybe you can enlighten me on how my political views have anything to do with what I said. Seems anybody that disagrees with certain views lumps the “liberal” pile. [emoji23][emoji23]

And if you don’t think race has something to do with this subject, I have bridge for sale in Havasu you can buy and I will paint it whatever color you want. [emoji6]

Favorite ploy for libtards...play the race card.It's all you have.
And...you didn't disavow it.Just deflected.
Anyway...I'm colorblind when it it comes to stupidity.
The sell me a bridge part is just dumb.

USCFAN

Former Shitbox Owner...
Reaction score
Favorite ploy for libtards...play the race card.It's all you have.
And...you didn't disavow it.Just deflected.
Anyway...I'm colorblind when it it comes to stupidity.
The sell me a bridge part is just dumb.

I just stated a fact. If you call that playing the rave card then I guess I’m guilty.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
i can tell you first hand, those cameras do nothing.
My old truck was stolen from an airport parking lot.

Cameras in parking lot are pointed towards shuttle pick-up/drop-off locations only.
Camera at exit is only pointed towards license plate, no camera is pointed at a driver.
In addition, the fine print on the back of the parking ticket states ‘park at your own risk and the lot has zero liability if your car is stolen’. The guy that stole mine was caught when I hired a lawyer and all gate agents were deposed (guy gave up name and LAPD ended up catching him via a car chase in Long Beach). Only reason I was able to do that, I had the parking ticket with me (did not leave in vehicle), which proven fraud by gate agent. In the end I got nothing, and the guy spent less then 48hr in jail :(

I wasn’t really thinking of a camera that was identifying anyone as much as I was thinking of the vehicle actually coming or going.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

Race has nothing to do with it. I would say the same thing no matter what color he is. And I don't care if he plays with his balls or someone else's. Your a fucking idiot for taking a rolls to the cheap parking and expecting it to no be stolen or fucked up at the very least.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Who cares?! The guy has enough $$$ for a fleet of Rolls.

But $$$ doesn't buy intelligence. Wonder if he took the time to get insurance on it 😲