WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If you became president what are the top 5 things to change?

RCDave

Reaction score
Venus high pressure atmosphere, hense it's high heat, is caused by the continual release of SULPHUR dioxide from the hundreds of thousands of vents from the interior of the planet, NOT from carbon dioxide.

https://www.academia.edu/35348083/Venus_A_Young_Earth

Totally inconsistent with so called scientists claiming venus atmosphere is similar to earth, as it relates to global warming.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Says the undisputed expert on LYING. :rolleyes:
Dave's Post.PNG

boatdoc55

Reaction score
That would be none of your business. Lol. Nor would I care to share any personal info with you. Especially given your dubious track record
Watch out, next he's going to compliment you on your clothing attire after a day of fishing for Salmon!!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Information is out there. All one has to do is let it in....something you cant seem to manage due to being programmed by your leftist masters.

Your assertion that venus atmosphere is an way similar to earth, as it relates to the global warming hoax, is completely laughable. The reason for venus high temps is purely a function of the atmospheric pressure on that planet.

This stuff has been widely known for many decades and was taught in the science classes I attended. Elementary information.....along with the fact that the as pressures increase, the by product is heat. Another basic principle that anyone taking a basic science class understands....duh

https://principia-scientific.org/nasa-debunks-global-warming-theory/
So let me get this straight. You’re using a UK based conspiracy theory site which also publishes anti-vaccine bullshit to rebut the NASA website? A bunch of British anti-vaxxer, climate deniers are your best source of information on planetary climate change here and Venus? Okey, dokey. You a fan boy for the Flat Earth Society too? Your rocket scientist dad would be horrified.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/principia-scientific-international/?amp

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Venus high pressure atmosphere, hense it's high heat, is caused by the continual release of SULPHUR dioxide from the hundreds of thousands of vents from the interior of the planet, NOT from carbon dioxide.

https://www.academia.edu/35348083/Venus_A_Young_Earth

Totally inconsistent with so called scientists claiming venus atmosphere is similar to earth, as it relates to global warming.
Oh this just keeps getting better! I didn’t even get past the abstract of this article claiming that Venus was burped out of Jupiter 6000 years ago? Venus formed about 4.6 BILLION years ago around the same time as the Earth and shortly (relatively speaking) after the Sun. Didn’t they teach you that in all those astronomy classes you took? I bet if I dig a bit I’ll find this guy is a Young Earth Creationist too. Lemme ask you this- don’t you think some of those Bronze Age people 6000 years ago would have noticed Venus exploding out of Jupiter and whizzing past Earths orbit 6000 years ago? Maybe invented a few stories to explain what would have been the biggest astronomic event in about 2 billion years?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. You’re using a UK based conspiracy theory site which also publishes anti-vaccine bullshit to rebut the NASA website? A bunch of British anti-vaxxer, climate deniers are your best source of information on planetary climate change here and Venus? Okey, dokey. You a fan boy for the Flat Earth Society too? Your rocket scientist dad would be horrified.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mediabiasfactcheck.com/principia-scientific-international/?amp

I believe what the man is saying, is not all planets were created equal. Nor are all planets able to sustain
life as the earth is able to. Atmospheric characteristics vary making your theories junk science designed to create panic.......Not educate as you so arrogantly insist

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Better than your bullshit propaganda "sties".
Google said it's so, NASA said its it's so, must be true! :rolleyes:
Vaccines ARE dangerous son and so are people like you who push them.
Fucking troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: JBS

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Oh this just keeps getting better! I didn’t even get past the abstract of this article claiming that Venus was burped out of Jupiter 6000 years ago? Venus formed about 4.6 BILLION years ago around the same time as the Earth and shortly (relatively speaking) after the Sun. Didn’t they teach you that in all those astronomy classes you took? I bet if I dig a bit I’ll find this guy is a Young Earth Creationist too. Lemme ask you this- don’t you think some of those Bronze Age people 6000 years ago would have noticed Venus exploding out of Jupiter and whizzing past Earths orbit 6000 years ago? Maybe invented a few stories to explain what would have been the biggest astronomic event in about 2 billion years?
Hmmmmmm, we're starting to understand a bit more on your ideas of when conception begins.....

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Were you there? Did you personally witness it? Then how do you know what is fact and what is not.
Since you know it all, why dont you tell us all what the true nature of reality is and who or what created it? Mind controlled little freak.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Oh yeah, just skimmed down to the paragraph where this kook claims that a near pass by the “proto-Venus” also killed the dinosaurs! All this just 6000 years ago! I love it! BTW was this shit actually published in ANY peer review journal or just self-published on this pay-to-Post website? This is the most amusing thing I’ve read in a while! You sure got your moneys worth from the “multiple astronomy and real science classes” you took!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Watch out, next he's going to compliment you on your clothing attire after a day of fishing for Salmon!!
Those were 1981 piss stained Lane Bryant shorts but how about the British style piss yellow stained teeth you have to match? Ain’t no way anyone in RC’s orbit would allow a grill that contaminated!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I believe what the man is saying, is not all planets were created equal. Nor are all planets able to sustain
life as the earth is able to. Atmospheric characteristics vary making your theories junk science designed to create panic.......Not educate as you so arrogantly insist
The point Tex is not that our atmosphere is the same as Venus’. The point is that when you have a high CO2 atmosphere like Venus it traps solar radiation as heat. In the case of Venus that ran the temp all the way up to about 800 degrees, hotter than Mercury which is closer to the Sun. Earth won’t ever follow Venus down that path, but fluctuating CO2 levels do affect Earths temp. It has happened multiple times in Earths history and is happening again as we convert fossil fuel back into the CO2 that plants stripped from Earths tropical atmosphere millions of years ago during the Carboniferous and other geological epochs. A few degrees more is all it takes to convert our poles back to liquid water and all manner of other climate horrors.

RCDave

Reaction score

Winner winner chicken dinner

RCDave

Reaction score
Those were 1981 piss stained Lane Bryant shorts but how about the British style piss yellow stained teeth you have to match? Ain’t no way anyone in RC’s orbit would allow a grill that contaminated!

You are one bizzare dude....

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

You obviously cannot understand and did not read the material, if you were half as smart as you think you are, it is an extremely well written argument for his theory.

Mostly however, the article clearly shows the gaseous atmosphere and pressures related to heat produced by it's thin crust and composition, as well as it's distance from the Sun affecting it's day. It's nothing like Earth at all, there is no dispute that it is unique, just like the Earth.

Any attempt to assume that they are similar is absurd.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Were you there? Did you personally witness it? Then how do you know what is fact and what is not.
Since you know it all, why dont you tell us all what the true nature of reality is and who or what created it? Mind controlled little freak.
Let me ask this- do you believe in any science since say Newton? Germ theory, relativity, plate tectonics, quantum mechanics, molecular biology- any of it?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
A monkey who can’t figure out who colluded with who in the 2016 election is teaching science here?
View attachment 836784
If I must. We’ve got RCDave peddling crackpot ideas about Venus erupting from Jupiter within the last 6000 years and killing the dinosaurs that were roaming the earth just before the Pharaohs built the pyramids. In fact one piece of evidence offered in his referenced article is the horned head dress of Osiris in Egyptian art. Apparently this represents tails erupting from the surface of Venus for a few hundred years after its formation. Damn, that’s some impressive research!

I think maybe I’ll stick with what NASA has learned actually sending probes to Venus and the rest of the solar system. You know, real science.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Better than your bullshit propaganda "sties".
Google said it's so, NASA said its it's so, must be true! :rolleyes:
Vaccines ARE dangerous son and so are people like you who push them.
Fucking troll.
Yeah, says you and Jenny McCarthy. I thought it was only the hyper left kook moms who embraced the anti vaccine stupidity.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You obviously cannot understand and did not read the material, if you were half as smart as you think you are, it is an extremely well written argument for his theory.

Mostly however, the article clearly shows the gaseous atmosphere and pressures related to heat produced by it's thin crust and composition, as well as it's distance from the Sun affecting it's day. It's nothing like Earth at all, there is no dispute that it is unique, just like the Earth.

Any attempt to assume that they are similar is absurd.
Okay, genius, find me one other scientific article referencing this work of sci-fi without laughter. It’s written by a kooky little weirdo who paid to publish it on about five different websites. He’s claiming Venus is 6000 years old when every astronomer alive will tell you it’s 4.5 billion years old. He’s claiming Venus killed the dinosaurs but not the Pharaohs. Did you take a bunch of “real science classes and a multitude of astronomy classes” too or were you just born understanding the origins of the universe?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Chapters 1,2 & 5!
View attachment 834960
“Prove”, lol! There is nothing a Trumpkin will ever accept as truth! Here’s the Trumpkin doctrine highlighted Chapters 1-8!
1. Prove it
2. I didn’t see it so it’s not true
3. Alternative facts
4. Fake news
5. Conspiracy theory
6. But Obama did it
7. Show them Big Mikes Cock
8. Tell them Hillary is a Serial Murderer

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Let me ask this- do you believe in any science since say Newton? Germ theory, relativity, plate tectonics, quantum mechanics, molecular biology- any of it?
What I believe and /or know is none of your business. I know what I don't believe, is mind controlled narcissistic little drones like you.
What I have researched and know would take years to expound upon. I also know that the more I learn, the more I realize I know nothing. I know the world and this reality is not what we have been programmed to believe it is. I will not waste my time on a useless, closed minded little paid troll like you. I debate people with REAL open minds that will listen no matter how far out the subject or tangents may go. You ain't that son. No doubt you'll use this reply to mock and claim capitulation therefore rendering you victorious. Because that's what you do.
So be it. I dont give a fuck.

By the way, dont you have some Cub Scouts to take to a midnight matinee of Algores, An Inconvenient Truth, followed by lessons on how to bleach ones anus safely or something?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Okay, genius, find me one other scientific article referencing this work of sci-fi without laughter. It’s written by a kooky little weirdo who paid to publish it on about five different websites. He’s claiming Venus is 6000 years old when every astronomer alive will tell you it’s 4.5 billion years old. He’s claiming Venus killed the dinosaurs but not the Pharaohs. Did you take a bunch of “real science classes and a multitude of astronomy classes” too or were you just born understanding the origins of the universe?

So you did not even bother to read or respond to my reply in where the material was used to prop up RCDave's correction of your insane belief that Venus is just like earth, and that the greenhouse effect is similar between the two planets.

Every single time you post, you show how fucking stupid you actually are.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
What I believe and /or know is none of your business. I know what I don't believe, is mind controlled narcissistic little drones like you.
What I have researched and know would take years to expound upon. I also know that the more I learn, the more I realize I know nothing. I know the world and this reality is not what we have been programmed to believe it is. I will not waste my time on a useless, closed minded little paid troll like you. I debate people with REAL open minds that will listen no matter how far out the subject or tangents may go. You ain't that son. No doubt you'll use this reply to mock and claim capitulation therefore rendering you victorious. Because that's what you do.
So be it. I dont give a fuck.

By the way, dont you have some Cub Scouts to take to a midnight matinee of Algores, An Inconvenient Truth, followed by lessons on how to bleach ones anus safely or something?
Can you pick Daddy up 2 packs of the Spicy Teriyaki and 1 pack of the Habanero Pineapple Jerky? Those lil green fuckers make the best shit!
Btw.. Right front lower arm
031B3C6A-67A0-433E-A668-7E8F610A1E6C.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yeah, says you and Jenny McCarthy. I thought it was only the hyper left kook moms who embraced the anti vaccine stupidity.
Prove they work. Prove that if I dont get one you're at risk. Prove they are not risky. Prove they dont contain toxic adjuvants. Prove that people and children are not being harmed, sterilized and /or dying from them. You want to let them spike you, more power to you. You or anybody else tries to spike me or my kin and it'll be the last thing you do son. Calling people stupid only proves your arrogance and stupidity son.

Reactions: JBS

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Can you pick Daddy up 2 packs of the Spicy Teriyaki and 1 pack of the Habanero Pineapple Jerky? Those lil green fuckers make the best shit!
Btw.. Right front lower arm
View attachment 836856
You gonna call your boy brennan a liar or not jussie?
You want some licorice with that worn out line of bullshit there spoogie? Are you drunk again?
DemandingCreativeGordonsetter-max-1mb.gif

Oh yeah broke off, up in your keester!

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Stop citing your retarded bullshit and prove it. You wont because you can't. Because you're a fraud and a coward son.
Pathetic flail.
Stop citing your retarded bullshit and prove it. You wont because you can't. Because you're a fraud and a coward son.
Pathetic flail.
Chapter 1
Prove they work. Prove that if I dont get one you're at risk. Prove they are not risky. Prove they dont contain toxic adjuvants. Prove that people and children are not being harmed, sterilized and /or dying from them. You want to let them spike you, more power to you. You or anybody else tries to spike me or my kin and it'll be the last thing you do son. Calling people stupid only proves your arrogance and stupidity son.
Chapter 1 again!
View attachment 834960
“Prove”, lol! There is nothing a Trumpkin will ever accept as truth! Here’s the Trumpkin doctrine highlighted Chapters 1-8!
1. Prove it
2. I didn’t see it so it’s not true
3. Alternative facts
4. Fake news
5. Conspiracy theory
6. But Obama did it
7. Show them Big Mikes Cock
8. Tell them Hillary is a Serial Murderer

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So you did not even bother to read or respond to my reply in where the material was used to prop up RCDave's correction of your insane belief that Venus is just like earth, and that the greenhouse effect is similar between the two planets.

What’s your question SBMech? Even RC is now disavowing those links he posted but you’re hanging on to them? Okay little fella, I’ll go head to toe with you on science any day of the week. And I’ll be citing NASA and actual science while you Google yourself new Internet crackpots and witchdoctors. So go ahead, ask your questions and try hard to make the coherent.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

In case you missed it, here’s RC admitting those links were pseudoscience- yet Rocket Boy SBMech is sticking by the whole Venus killed the dinosaurs hypothesis... You’re a fucking loon.

Attachments

• F33B55F6-DF89-470F-A8CC-30CA64DB6C9C.jpeg
    F33B55F6-DF89-470F-A8CC-30CA64DB6C9C.jpeg
    180.5 KB · Views: 44
  • 007440C0-514C-4F26-93F9-BFEEB57A70DC.jpeg
    007440C0-514C-4F26-93F9-BFEEB57A70DC.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 44

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
What’s your question SBMech? Even RC is now disavowing those links he posted but you’re hanging on to them? Okay little fella, I’ll go head to toe with you on science any day of the week. And I’ll be citing NASA and actual science while you Google yourself new Internet crackpots and witchdoctors. So go ahead, ask your questions and try hard to make the coherent.
In case you missed it, here’s RC admitting those links were pseudoscience- yet Rocket Boy SBMech is sticking by the whole Venus killed the dinosaurs hypothesis... You’re a fucking loon.

You are seriously retarded. Your reading comprehension is like a 6 year old's. If you can be bothered to correct your complete incomprehension of the last 6 posts between your statements, and my rebuttals, you are clearly having your own conversation.

Waste of fucking air you are.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
No evidence will change your mind. You live in a fact-free universe where the scientific method, history, expertise, and evidence are all subordinate to entertaining crazy talk. T&Y shut you up on your sovereign citizen bullshit, but now I guess we need a few MDs to weigh in on your whacko vaccine conspiracies too.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You are seriously retarded. Your reading comprehension is like a 6 year old's. If you can be bothered to correct your complete incomprehension of the last 6 posts between your statements, and my rebuttals, you are clearly having your own conversation.

What’s your question, rocket scientist?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Re-read our entire exchange in this thread. You are having a conversation with yourself. You keep misdirecting and posturing without even understanding the conversation.

You need some serious mental help.

530RL

Reaction score
Everyone wants to argue about whether or not there is man made climate change as opposed to looking at whether or not pouring pollution into the air, water and ground matters.

Meanwhile, we wear masks when traveling to major international cities just to breathe and have to rely on bottled water in American cities like they belonged in a third world country.

Interesting how prescient Nero was.

HST4ME

Reaction score

He has the mentality level of a 7th grader and some sort of poo and human waste fetish.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
You are one bizzare dude....
Obviously he doesn't aprove of my short pants I have on in a pic he has of me. No, I don't and never will wear fagot board shorts that make a white man look like a fucking Mexican. I'd bet his closet is full of fagot clothes. He prolly has slick backed hair and tassels on his shoes. I don't know what he means about my SoCal dentistry, it's some of the best money can buy. I guess he's just upset that he's never in his life caught a fish the size of that smaller one in the pic. He prolly thinks fishing isn't as manly as calling people women's anatomy parts on the internet but hey whatever that fagot thinks. I'm the one that has never lied on RDP about another member.
Dave's Post.PNG

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
No evidence will change your mind. You live in a fact-free universe where the scientific method, history, expertise, and evidence are all subordinate to entertaining crazy talk. T&Y shut you up on your sovereign citizen bullshit, but now I guess we need a few MDs to weigh in on your whacko vaccine conspiracies too.
How I live is of no matter to puny little creatures like you son. He didn't shut me up and neither will you punk.
Still here breaking it off in your dumb ass and a statute is still a statute.

Don't you have some Cub Scouts to teach how to shave their legs and take to get Brazilian waxing or something?

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I got a question. Why are you here? What do you think you are going to accomplish? You think you're here to educate us stupid boaters? What is your major malfunction that you come here and spout your bullshit? Do you have a boat?
Show us a picture of you in your boat. Or do you just come here to cause trouble?
Show us your boat you fucking fraud.