WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If you became president what are the top 5 things to change?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Thursday, January 23, 2020
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Of course he is threatening you. But only while hiding behind a keyboard so you have little to worry about.

BAHAHA. You think that was a threat? That was a promise of things to come in his glorious future.

I am not a barker. I bite.

530RL

Reaction score
You are, without a doubt, going to be a first target when the straw breaks. Fucking pompous piece of shit.

BAHAHA. You think that was a threat? That was a promise of things to come in his glorious future.

Promising to shoot another RDP member on a public forum.

Clever strategy.......

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Promising to shoot another RDP member on a public forum.

Clever strategy.......

ROFL. Prezlator at your finest. I never said anything of the sort. I just pointed out his most likely avenue of life if he gets his wish of utopia.

Fucking attorneys....so caught up in your own bullshit you believe you are a ruling class.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Fucking attorneys....so caught up in your own bullshit you believe you are a ruling class
Ahhh as I suspected. Confirmed. Another fucking greedy, parasitic Barrister of the type they shit out from law schools more and more every day . Now it makes sense why he spouts off the "above it all oracle" bullshit and give the illusion the he doesn't support big government. Lawyers and the Bar Association support demoncraps @ approximately a 99 percentile and 98% of politicians are JDs. Explains also why they disappeared the 13th Amendment aka, Titles of Nobility Amendment.
Useless fucking parasitic sociopaths that produce and contribute nothing except misery and degradation and then feed upon it in a never ending cycle.
They will probably not fare too well when the straw breaks either.

530RL

Reaction score
As I have repeatedly stated, not a member of the bar.

500bbc

Reaction score
Gives you that warm, fuzzy feeling and sense of security knowing this as well.
Doesn't it....?
That's from an asshole threatening to sue people he doesn't know, has never met nor will ever meet for hurting his fweelings.

What a dick:D

buck35

Reaction score
Of course he is threatening you. But only while hiding behind a keyboard so you have little to worry about.

You know I can be wrong all day long , and will admit it when shown, but bald faced lies are just that and nothing more . You are a wealthy man with no life, and that's kind of sad . Only you chose to follow that path. o_O
You need to find a bit of happiness somewhere in you're life and grab it .

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
that is the original rule not what they became after Obama's epa changed them in 2015. The new fix to those in 2018 is definetely an improvement.
If you'd like to direct me to the text of the WOTUS which defines your pond as a navigable waterway, I'll happily acknowledge my mistake.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

You think calling your threat a promise makes it better?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
You think calling your threat a promise makes it better?

Blow me you limp wristed little bitch. I do not like you, you pompously parade around here like you are actually a member, and negate the entire purpose of this website by trolling your little fairy heart out trying to convince yourself you matter, bringing extreme social justice warrior BULLSHIT around a group of people WHO ENJOY BURNING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FOSSIL FUELS FOR ENTERTAINMENT, because we know and are aware of our environment and take care it, while we enjoy stomping/roosting around.

You posture like you are an intelligent person, but are so full of antifa/SJW/Media hate and lies that it's impossible, since your concepts of how life actually is on our planet is viewed through crap tinted glasses, tainted by your own inadequacies.

Please go play in traffic.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Blow me you limp wristed little bitch. I do not like you, you pompously parade around here like you are actually a member, and negate the entire purpose of this website by trolling your little fairy heart out trying to convince yourself you matter, bringing extreme social justice warrior BULLSHIT around a group of people WHO ENJOY BURNING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF FOSSIL FUELS FOR ENTERTAINMENT, because we know and are aware of our environment and take care it, while we enjoy stomping/roosting around.

You posture like you are an intelligent person, but are so full of antifa/SJW/Media hate and lies that it's impossible, since your concepts of how life actually is on our planet is viewed through crap tinted glasses, tainted by your own inadequacies.

Please go play in traffic.
You'll need to look elsewhere for that blowjob. You really aren't my type, but thanks for asking.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
F46B0E47-9145-4259-BF31-880A85106B78.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
  • MEANWHILE:
    Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
  • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
[/QUOTE]

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with my attire or teeth you fucking, lying fagot. View attachment 836871
Except... A mouth full of 64 year Redman soaked shit stained baby teeth to match your Montgomery Wards piss stained shorts! Nobody sees a problem here? Swing by the toothbrush aisle next time your picking up your depends at Walgreens Brucy!
959C6D37-BBD4-4E1D-B6FB-EBDC28F3DBB3.png

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Dave's Post.PNG
Except... A mouth full of 64 year Redman soaked shit stained baby teeth to match your Montgomery Wards piss stained shorts! Nobody sees a problem here? Swing by the toothbrush aisle next time your picking up your depends at Walgreens Brucy!
View attachment 840499
And here some of us thought you went on a helicopter ride.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
And here we all thought you would have the whitest teeth on earth with all the man ranch you’ve choked down.
View attachment 840544
Do you have a brother, a little above where you invest people, View attachment 840580 View attachment 840581 View attachment 840580 View attachment 840581 View attachment 840581 named shifty schiff, you both lie with every word that comes out of your mouth!!
And here we all thought you would have the whitest teeth on earth with all the man ranch you’ve choked down.
View attachment 840544

Hey, do you have a brother up North of you a bit by the name of Shifty, you both lie with every word that comes out of your mouth!! You're here, so I guess Zach hasn't had his talk with you yet. Can't wait till he puts the 8 year old back in the corner!!
Dave's Post.PNG

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Really?

C'mon Gentleman.
It's a little early to be drinking.
I know I've made a few Drunk posts but these rebuttals are getting a little over the top and not representing the "spirit" of this subsection.
It's beyond What I would call entertainment. And as many know, I have Very Low Standards. LOL :D

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Really?

C'mon Gentleman.
It's a little early to be drinking.
I know I've made a few Drunk posts but these rebuttals are getting a little over the top and not representing the "spirit" of this subsection.
It's beyond What I would call entertainment. And as many know, I have Very Low Standards. LOL :D
Jetson, your not even a Fab 5 founding member! Only 5ers get to decide “Spirit” down here. Your boy Gary wants to continually tug at Daddy’s sac he’s eventually gonna get clobbered with the Salami! Your side bitch cried for Daddy to stop the clubbings then comes right back swinging his whiffle ball bat. You would think a 64 year old crustacean would learn but guess not? Daddy’s got a full box of tricks for Gary Bruce!;)
4D30CCA8-A6F2-4E33-BA2F-D6B08972D2F5.jpeg