WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If You Give Your Kids This..........

4Waters

Reaction score
Screwsome was re installed. Not reelected.
Agreed, grads is the only person I know that likes him. My liberal (but close to the line, not out in left field) in-laws aren't fans and the 2 liberal coworkers of mine voted against him, so in my poll of roughly 200 newscum got .5% of the vote

endobear

Reaction score
About ready to divorce my wife over this crap. She insisted my 11 year old twins get the jab last year against my wishes. They have some underlying health issues.
Of course they still got the vid.
Now she wants them to get boosted.
Im fuming over it.
A little update on my situation.
Spoke with my kids about getting boosted. They are brainwashed and wanted to do it. I showed them some stats and we talked about things and they still thought they needed to do it.

Sons school was doing the vaccines for those that wanted it. I had no idea. Wife signed him up. I didn't find out until I picked him up from school.
He was ill for 2 days after. I was so pissed. Still pissed.

Went to a party a couple weeks later at buddy of my sons house. Moms a GP doctor. Our boys have been friends for 7 years. She got the latest booster due to her work invironment. Got sick as fuck from it for 24hrs. Said it was worse than when she had gotten the vid before. Basically stating that she thinks her body tripped out getting injected with a virus that she has already had antibodies for.
Said she wouldn't do it again.
Told the wife about the short conversation, and she was going to talk to her and never did.

Told the wife we are not getting my daughter boosted unless we talk to her pediatrician and sons buddies mom.

Had to take the kids to the pediatrician yesterday for school athletic physicals and thier 11year old vaccines we skipped in 2020. Wife tried to get them to give my daughter the covid booster. Which they don't do. I about lost it.

I start asking the pediatrician what she thought of the vid vaccines and told her about the wife and I disagreement. She spoke alot about adults over 50 at high risk benefits and which boosters for their age they should be getting. Stared at my wife and told her "there is absolutely no reason for him/almost 50 slightly overweight dad to get boosted and do not ever give your kids the covid vaccines, especially your son". She was disappointed we never talked to her before getting the kids covid vaccines in the 1st place.
This pediatrician is not one of those don't get your kids vaccines because they will get autism types. The complete opposite really. I trust her with my life. My kiddos. She's an awesome doc. Has caught and got us through a few major health problems.

Wife finally gets it. I'm still pissed she went behind my back and got my son boosted but at least my daughter didn't. I told her I'll never forgive her if something happens to my son over this.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A little update on my situation.
Spoke with my kids about getting boosted. They are brainwashed and wanted to do it. I showed them some stats and we talked about things and they still thought they needed to do it.

Sons school was doing the vaccines for those that wanted it. I had no idea. Wife signed him up. I didn't find out until I picked him up from school.
He was ill for 2 days after. I was so pissed. Still pissed.

Went to a party a couple weeks later at buddy of my sons house. Moms a GP doctor. Our boys have been friends for 7 years. She got the latest booster due to her work invironment. Got sick as fuck from it for 24hrs. Said it was worse than when she had gotten the vid before. Basically stating that she thinks her body tripped out getting injected with a virus that she has already had antibodies for.
Said she wouldn't do it again.
Told the wife about the short conversation, and she was going to talk to her and never did.

Told the wife we are not getting my daughter boosted unless we talk to her pediatrician and sons buddies mom.

Had to take the kids to the pediatrician yesterday for school athletic physicals and thier 11year old vaccines we skipped in 2020. Wife tried to get them to give my daughter the covid booster. Which they don't do. I about lost it.

I start asking the pediatrician what she thought of the vid vaccines and told her about the wife and I disagreement. She spoke alot about adults over 50 at high risk benefits and which boosters for their age they should be getting. Stared at my wife and told her "there is absolutely no reason for him/almost 50 slightly overweight dad to get boosted and do not ever give your kids the covid vaccines, especially your son". She was disappointed we never talked to her before getting the kids covid vaccines in the 1st place.
This pediatrician is not one of those don't get your kids vaccines because they will get autism types. The complete opposite really. I trust her with my life. My kiddos. She's an awesome doc. Has caught and got us through a few major health problems.

Wife finally gets it. I'm still pissed she went behind my back and got my son boosted but at least my daughter didn't. I told her I'll never forgive her if something happens to my son over this.
Wife was telling me about a coworker, lunch lady at the school. She's vaxxed and boosted, been sicker this year than ever. Her 16 yo son was vaxxed, but not her daughter, 10...They didn't want her to have it because she may want to have kids someday.
WTF?
Well, her son flat told her he's not getting a booster, and he's pissed at the logic the mom had about one kid over the other.

I just looked at my wife and said, "Damn I'm glad I don't work around schools anymore. We need to get you out of there...might be some radiation of the mass stupidity."