WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If your homeless

FishSniper

Reaction score
Move to LA they are planing to spend a half a billion dollars next year on them.between those two pee pee touchers Eric Garcetti and Gavin Newsom we are Fuc***
They spent 600 million this year and it only got worse. Nobody is trying to come up with a solution only a band aid.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
We (Californians) pay so much more than most in the country.
Oh, we’re paying extra for the weather.
I’m thinking I need to visit the dungeon. Pretty sure that’s where this post is heading.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I’m thinking I need to visit the dungeon. Pretty sure that’s where this post is heading.
Regor will mention the liberal cocksucking whores...530 will defend them with pretzel logic... 500 will insult many English speakers and all non English speaking immigrants...Rod will say something to piss off Hullbilly, regor will say something to Rod, the circle of life is complete.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Regor will mention the liberal cocksucking whores...530 will defend them with pretzel logic... 500 will insult many English speakers and all non English speaking immigrants...Rod will say something to piss off Hullbilly, regor will say something to Rod, the circle of life is complete.

Where does my bud @was thatguy rank?
He still hangs out in the dungeon, right?

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

I don’t think I’ve ever bantered “there” but I chuckled way out loud reading this.
I’m still chuckling. *insert smilies that don’t work here*

Hullbilly

Reaction score

upload_2019-5-25_2-6-14.gif

Way to over simplify it! :D

Dalton

Reaction score
some coworkers were saying there are so many homeless in CA because the housing prices, I said maybe, but quite a few people actually travel to CA to be homeless, they still don't believe me

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
When I was a kid I was told over and over again "Failure is not an option." California is now clearly saying failure is not only an option but just flat out giving up is an option too. California is saying, Don't worry, someone else will take care of you.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
CA has created an industry around homelessness. No one will fix the problem as long as there is tax money to be split up.

Yup, $600 million spent in LA alone.
Voters should demand that money gets tracked to see where it went, how many “studies” it funded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

floatn turd

Reaction score
My 2 cents.

I have ZERO compassion and or sympathy for Homeless people.
The mentally ill need help and should get it.
The rest of them need to be rounded up and "dealt with".

You can use your own definition of that means, but brotha...... mine ain't good!!
If you're a drain on society, then it's time to meet your maker out in some big hole in the Mojave Desert.

Same goes for gang members!

FT

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Rhode island has it figured out. I would recommend that everyone watch the video from this thread: https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/seattle-is-dying.197882/

Its long but worth the watch.

California will never take the hard line approach and until they do the situation will continue to get worse.

Want to secure Democratic power forever? Just bring in every illegal and homeless person available, make sure that id's arent a requirement to vote and build a machine that gets them to the polls every november. Paint a picture of a caring utopian society and the liberals will flock in. Meanwhile the morals, work ethic and society in general erodes.

giphy.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I want “Suck It Liberal Cocksuckers” on my 30 Speedster. :D

I prefer orange & black, but I may have to go with the good ole Red White & Blue!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
My 2 cents.

I have ZERO compassion and or sympathy for Homeless people.
The mentally ill need help and should get it.
The rest of them need to be rounded up and "dealt with".

You can use your own definition of that means, but brotha...... mine ain't good!!
If you're a drain on society, then it's time to meet your maker out in some big hole in the Mojave Desert.

Same goes for gang members!

FT
I cordially invite you down to the dungeon as you would fit in so well with MOST of us. You and I think alike on many topics.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Voters should demand that money gets tracked to see where it went, how many “studies” it funded.

Add up all the new positions i
Move to LA they are planing to spend a half a billion dollars next year on them.between those two pee pee touchers Eric Garcetti and Gavin Newsom we are Fuc***
Homelessness is now big business, get city , county , state and federal money and spend it however you like . Absolutely no accountability. Just like a charity , .00005 % actually goes to fixing something.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
They spent 600 million this year and it only got worse. Nobody is trying to come up with a solution only a band aid.
No Bandaid... there is "NO FIX" just giving them "MORE" $$$$$$... the working man might start raising an eyebrow......

IMO, they should build a rehab city (drug rehab, Mental Hospital, education center, one year stay, vocational training center, etc) plenty of land in the "VAST" desert. IMO every CITY would donate huge $$$$ to build this....
then give the homeless a one way ticket, any country anywhere or to the Big Rehab City in the Sky!!!

all those Attorneys fighting for EQUAL opportunity can go F themselfs.... or ON THEIR WHITE horse just move in a few personally with their familys...

They NEED help!!! How about HELPING THEM!!!

F- ALL POLITICIANS!!!

rrrr

Reaction score

That's $1.6 million per day.

some coworkers were saying there are so many homeless in CA because the housing prices, I said maybe, but quite a few people actually travel to CA to be homeless, they still don't believe me

You're absolutely correct. They know that in California they won't be arrested for illegal camping, shoplifting, buying and using drugs in the open, and shitting on sidewalks. There are free meals available, clothing is passed out by charities, and best of all, the weather is nice. :rolleyes:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I want “Suck It Liberal Cocksuckers” on my 30 Speedster. :D

I prefer orange & black, but I may have to go with the good ole Red White & Blue!!
For you I’m breaking my own no murals rule.
We’re going to do a red white and blue variation of West Coast Fucker.
It will promonantly display Trump giving the bird.

I’m thinking we name it MAGA Motherfucker! :)

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
That's $1.6 million per day.

You're absolutely correct. They know that in California they won't be arrested for illegal camping, shoplifting, buying and using drugs in the open, and shitting on sidewalks. There are free meals available, clothing is passed out by charities, and best of all, the weather is nice. :rolleyes:

Plus they can surf and snowboard on the same day.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
With the ammount of drugs they take, they don't even need to move to surf and ski at the same time