WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If your looking for a tow vehicle......

Halvecto

Reaction score
Had some time to add the information and pictures directly.

2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab
7.3L Diesel
2WD
161,000 miles

$11,500

If you know the Ford Diesel history, you are familiar with this prized engine. The 7.3L is the most sought after of the Ford diesel engines. This is a great truck. Very clean. Runs like a champ. Transmission still strong; doors, windows all tight. 4-inch suspension leveling kit. Mileage is low for this year and virtually just getting started for the engine. Great River Runner. Will tow anything out there with no problem. Driving this is terrific. Accelerates smooth, steers straight, offers a very confident experience for a large truck.

Yes, it is 15 years old, but the interior is perfect and body is solid. No leaks. Non-smoker. AC is cold. Not a lot of frills to go wrong. Stereo is a just a fancy radio, one CD player, AM/FM. No power seats, no blue-tooth, etc. to cause problems. It's a truck.

Engine is stock. No computer chip, no aftermarket exhaust. Truck will start and run all day. Tow, haul, etc.

All regular maintenance completed.

-New shocks
-New brakes
-New alternator
-New sway bar links and bushings
-Fresh tie-roads and steering linkage
-New headlights
-Electric brake set-up
-Pillar gauges for exhaust and oil temps

I have owned this truck as an extra vehicle for over 5 years, putting about 7k miles annually. It has been rock solid. Used for towing my boat, hauling motorcycles and around the property for projects. I hate to let it go and will likely regret it, I but just don't get to use it much anymore and we have another vehicle that can tow.

IMAG1446[1].jpg IMAG1438[1].jpg IMAG1440[1].jpg IMAG1441[1].jpg IMAG1442[1].jpg IMAG1444[1].jpg IMAG1445[1].jpg The coveted 7.3L Diesel.....

Your ad here

Reaction score
Nice truck and good luck with the sale. That cab and bed configuration combined with 2wd makes for a great ride. I have the exact same truck but an 02 and all the time passangers fall asleep while driving down the road.

Halvecto

Reaction score
I prefer driving this to my wife's Escalade on road trips. Set cruise control at 68 mph, RPM will be @ 1800, AC cool and it's a great trip. Will get nearly 19/22 mpg in that scenario. My teens love the space and height for soccer weekend trips.