WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If your not vaccinated, your fired

78Southwind

Reaction score
So as of last Friday my friends company(he's an employee not owner) fired everyone who had not submitted proof they had at least the first vaccine shot. Also they listed this as a "voluntary resignation" so no one could get unemployment. He said they talked to a couple of attorneys who advised them this was no different then any other job requirements. I.E. We can require you not to have a DWI if you drive a truck for work. This sounds like slippery slope to me, both of us hope they spend quite a bit in legal fees over this.

That's "f"ed up for your friend and his co-workers. The "voluntary resignation" is icing on the shit cake. If this is in California, I am pretty sure these people will get Unemployment Insurance Compensation. We have been going through the last 14 or 15 months of people being on UI and not even having to look for a job. Is there anyway for these people or your friend to create a positive out of this? Maybe they can go get their free Obamacare and then go learn a new trade through California Benefit Training (CBT) or even better take some time, write a business plan and become a competitor instead of an employee.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Race is a protected class under the constitution. You can’t fire someone based upon race. I think at least a majority would agree with that.

So I have a question for you. What happens if those same employees start saying you can’t fire someone for violating workplace rules that they disagree with? That their jobs should be protected because they disagree with the health or behavioral standards of their workplace? The employee should have the “freedom“ and “liberty” to set the health and behavioral standards for job retention, not the employer?

It’s a slippery slope.

Race is not a protected class under the constitution, it's a protected class under Federal law. In which case it makes it no different than someone with a medical condition, disability, or genetic history that makes it unsafe for them to get the vaccine. "I think a majority would agree with that", might be time to brush up on the logical consistency there. 🤡🤡

530RL

Reaction score
Race is not a protected class under the constitution, it's a protected class under Federal law. In which case it makes it no different than someone with a medical condition, disability, or genetic history that makes it unsafe for them to get the vaccine. "I think a majority would agree with that", might be time to brush up on the logical consistency there. 🤡🤡

Section one of the fourteenth amendment as well as its interpretation by the Supreme Court would argue with your view that individuals by race are not a protected class under the Constitution. 🤷🤷🤷

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Types like you in your quest for "conservative principles" have actually paved the road serfdom. By excusing and promoting such things as this perverse marriage between government medical mandates and private industry, and falsely labeling it "free association".
Section one of the fourteenth amendment as well as its interpretation by the Supreme Court would argue with your view that individuals by race are not a protected class under the Constitution. 🤷🤷🤷

Most blacks thay lived between the 14th ammendment's adoption in the 1860s and the civil rights laws of the 1960's would disagree, as the constitution certainly did little to protect them from free association of business for 100 years.

How you can support discrimination based on an injection is laughable in this context of civil rights.

🤡🤡

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Edit: and while you're responding, can employers force their employees to take mood altering drugs? Prozac?, How about performance enhancers like aderal? You havent answered so I'm asking again. 🙂

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1627108294321.jpg

iT mEaNs iT’s wOrKiNg 🤪

LC925

Reaction score
I have a friend at Casa Colina, he got the J&J vaccine, June 21st, around July 3rd back started hurting him, by the end of the week he was laying paralyzed in the hospital. He is now at Casa Colina, doing rehab and still can barley talk and last I heard paralyzed form the waste down.

Really strange that this came out the Monday after he went in:
On Monday, the Food and Drug Administration announced the new warning, flagging reports of Guillain-Barre syndrome, an immune system disorder that can cause muscle weakness and occasionally paralysis. Health officials described the side effect as a “small possible risk" for those getting the shot.

Know of 3 people with in a grasp that have gotten a Neurological disorder / paralysis in the last 3 weeks due to the vax. Non were J&J. Can only imagine what will hit the light of day in the months or years to come. I’ll watch from the bleachers as I didn’t enroll in this game...

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My wife is scheduled to graduate with her NP in February of 2022, the shortage of clinics allowing students is real. She is really struggling to find hours, have good relationships with a few people who are more than happy to let her do a bunch of hours, but you have to get so many hours in certain specialties. That's where it's tough.
Yep, we are being told that because so many of providers were not accepting students during Covid that there is a back log of students ahead in the line for clinical hours. This new mandate is just going to make it that much more difficult. I wish your wife luck in getting hours and getting her degree so she can move on.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I'll respectfully disagree with you there, my wife's hospital requires flu vaccine for patient facing employees.
Generally speaking the rule has always been that the flu shot is required, but if the employee chooses not to get the flu shot they are then required to wear a mask. Because wearing a mask sucks and the flu shot is FDA approved and seems to be relatively harmless, most employees get the flu shot in order to not have to wear a mask.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

With a total of 835,792 Israelis known to have recovered from the virus, the 72 instances of reinfection amount to 0.0086% of people who were already infected with COVID.

By contrast, Israelis who were vaccinated were 6.72 times more likely to get infected after the shot than after natural infection, with over 3,000 of the 5,193,499, or 0.0578%, of Israelis who were vaccinated getting infected in the latest wave.

1627143208298.jpg

But I only have a 99.7% chance of achieving immunity after the Chyna virus you bigot!!!!! 🤪

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Exactly what I asked earlier.
Where does it stop?
All over a >99% survival rate.
They had an election to steal and China had a massive Elderly population problem they had to deal with. That’s why it’s gotten so big, now that the horse is out of the barn who knows where it will end.