WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ignore feature.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I never thought it would come to this, but I just ignored my first person on RDP. I go to work and deal with complete degenerate wastes that are literally roaming the street every day looking for government hand outs and demanding they get services and products for free. I’ve had enough. I don’t need to come to this website and peruse through the P&G section looking for updates and info from those of us that are more “into” politics, only to read completely inept, anti-American, ungrateful, bullshit from people that are here only to sling shit at others and provide nothing for the betterment of this site, or Americans in general. Most people on here have no idea what is actually happening on the streets in just about every town in this great country. So, here is a whole hearted FUCK OFF to a couple of you individuals on this site that feel your opinion is more important or validated than those on here who may disagree with you.

I was one who was recently asking RD for more moderation here in the P&G. I thought about taking the job, but decided not to. Thankfully, because I won’t have to read some of the vitriol spewed by some people on this site any longer.

Refreshing.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Do you guys mean Gmac, Squeezy, rodnbeth, robertV and others???????????????????? These are a good start on RDP USA traitors!!!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I never thought it would come to this, but I just ignored my first person on RDP. I go to work and deal with complete degenerate wastes that are literally roaming the street every day looking for government hand outs and demanding they get services and products for free. I’ve had enough. I don’t need to come to this website and peruse through the P&G section looking for updates and info from those of us that are more “into” politics, only to read completely inept, anti-American, ungrateful, bullshit from people that are here only to sling shit at others and provide nothing for the betterment of this site, or Americans in general. Most people on here have no idea what is actually happening on the streets in just about every town in this great country. So, here is a whole hearted FUCK OFF to a couple of you individuals on this site that feel your opinion is more important or validated than those on here who may disagree with you.

I was one who was recently asking RD for more moderation here in the P&G. I thought about taking the job, but decided not to. Thankfully, because I won’t have to read some of the vitriol spewed by some people on this site any longer.

Refreshing.

Well stated my compatriot; America has just gone through one of its most difficult years in this country’s history and this next year may be even tougher. While I don’t advocate censorship I can’t stand anti-Americans baiting patriotic citizens who love this country and are willing to fight to save our freedoms. God bless America

4Waters

Reaction score
Hope it's not me.🤪

Shit typed this out last night and didn't hit send, thought maybe @DLow did ignore me🤣 guess I'll find out.

buck35

Reaction score
I've only ever perposly ignored one person here, the stainer. I peruse this place on a touchpad and have inadvertently ignored a few ,then have a hell of a time figuring out how to find them and unignore. Hopefully I don't currently have anyone blocked ,but how can you even check?

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
I've only ever perposly ignored one person here, the stainer. I peruse this place on a touchpad and have inadvertently ignored a few ,then have a hell of a time figuring out how to find them and unignore. Hopefully I don't currently have anyone blocked ,but how can you even check?
Try clicking on your username at top of the page for a drop down box, bottom right of the options list is an Ignoring setting...Click Ignoring for a full list of members where you can un-ignore too.

1609570167084.png