Old_Dragboat_pics_001.jpg

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Hell yeah! :beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bitchen Photo's Jerry! Thanks for sharing!

RD

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This is a friend of mine bracket racing at Firebird in the 90's. The guy that owned the engine was another friend Bill Breniff. He owned the boat that held both speed and et in Pro Gas Flat in the mid to late 90's. Sadly he passed away two years ago. The boat in the pic is a 70 something DiMarco runner bottom. Name was White Knuckler

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,032

Oz Dude

Reaction score

Hey Sharp Shooter - can you tell me any history on this boat? Owner, Driver, engine builder?

Is that one of Jim Pisciotta's motors?

It reminds me a lot about one of our boats that was around in the early 90's.

Thanks,
Oz

Last edited:

cakemoto

Reaction score
hey guys, was wondering if any one had pictures of boat #660 "ice cole"?
Mike Bell was the driver,in 1989 he was the record holder @154.90.My dad sold motorcraft parts for Mike.I some how never got any pictures,but i was at all of the races.I do still have a few tee shirts.Mike was killed in a crash in a dragster in vegas.after selling the boat. thanx guys :thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It will take awhile, but someone might have one.

RD

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
hey guys, was wondering if any one had pictures of boat #660 "ice cole"?
Mike Bell was the driver,in 1989 he was the record holder @154.90.My dad sold motorcraft parts for Mike.I some how never got any pictures,but i was at all of the races.I do still have a few tee shirts.Mike was killed in a crash in a dragster in vegas.after selling the boat. thanx guys :thumbsup

A while Dave? Where's the faith? lol!!!!

660.jpg

660%7E0.jpg

Hitech_engine.jpg

Hallett

Reaction score
Great job Jerry all they need to do is ask lol. I think you have just about
any pic . will see you soon. :thumbsup

cakemoto

Reaction score
Hey thanx sharp shooter:D I'm guessing that is pudingstone?I was just a kid then about 8 to 10 years old.Hey rd thanx for the tee shirt that you gave me at the catalina ski race.I was with the spindler tent where you were!!:champagne: Now it would be kinda cool to see that boat again,wonder if it still alive?

ICE COLE

Reaction score
Very nice photos. A friend of mine James sent me this link so I thought I would tell the story about it. Probably long winded but felt the need tonight to say something.

I am the owner of the ICE COLE. I bought the boat from Mike Bell back in 1992 when I got back from Desert Storm. I was introduced "officially" to Mike Bell through my long time friend Tim Capaldi. Tim Capaldi and I went back to about 1982 when I first started tinkering around at the Capaldi Shop after school and on weekends. I was about 13 years old. I ended up working for Tim Capaldi, his construction company and racing with him until he passed away in April 1994. Mike Bell turned me on to Jack Wright "The Joker" BGH who bought the Blown BBC from Mike Bell and ran in IHBA and NJBA and set a few world records with it. Bitchin' engine set up. Sounds like it runs on a little bit of Nitro only on gas, strange but true. I bought the engine back from Jack Wright and brought it back from Oakhurst CA. Jack Wright and I are still friends to this day. He now races Nostalgia Nitro Funny Car. Mike Bell, Tim Capaldi, Ray Capaldi, Troy Jones, Frank Sandoval, Jack Wright, Sean Giroux, Pete Flemming, Davey Allison all pitched when they could and helped put the ICE COLE back into race shape for me. I am forever grateful to them all. The Shot Gun Ford motor that Mike Bell used to run to promote his Motorcraft distribution company was sold to Dino Warda where he raced with it in the "Perverted Boat" and won races then sold it to another boat racer back south somewhere. I couldn't afford that Ford motor at the time. That deal was like $50K just for the engine. Way out of my league. All my money was spent on the hull and the blown BBC. It wasn’t cheap by any means even by today’s standards. I later had the opportunity to buy the record setting Arias motor also seen in these photos which belonged to Jim Cole and was a partnership between Mike Bell and Jim Cole. The Arias engine was sitting in the engine room at Jim Cole’s for years collecting dust. Eddie Knox bought it up about the year of 1998-2000 or so right before Jim Cole shut down the shop.

Mike Bell, Tim & Ray Capaldi and Jerry "The Hammer" Hanks taught me how to really drive a BGF and how to get it out of the gate to take a set. I lived at Jerry Hanks house in Bull Head city for a little time period to take advantage of the coaching/friendship and the river access we had. Jerry lived right on the river. Jerry Hanks was the one who taught Mike Bell how to drive a BGF 12 years earlier. Sadly I lost touch with my friend Jerry Hanks after Mike died. Jerry and his wife Sandy moved I think to Seattle or northern California where I lost his information.

I've had the boat down to Parker a few times over the past 15 years (not nearly enough) where she attracts quite the crowd when we show up. Amazing machine that was originally built for Blown Fuel Flat to duplicate Jim Cole's "Spooky" #660 that Jerry Hanks drove like a mad man. Not the Red White & Blue Spooky. All the ICE COLE hull, hardware, running gear, plates etc is all set up for Blown Fuel Flat. Jerry Hanks changed Mike Bells mind about running BFF and ran BGF with it. Shortly after that time period they outlawed BFF. An entirely different breed of drivers. Amazing machines and amazing men. God bless you all.

The ICE COLE was originally built and painted to match the first SPOOKY (Orange, Yellow & White) (most people don’t remember it) from the early 70's boat and Mike Bell had it updated later with the color scheme you see here by Bill Carter and Steve Stanford. Still has some of the original colors and lines from the original spooky boat but the colors are different. One of the finest paint jobs I’ve ever seen even still to this date.

Would love to take it out again, play with it and maybe race it. Lost interest in racing it when my friends started dying off. Tim Capaldi, Mike Bell, Denver and a bad wreck with Clinton Anderson all within a short span of time had my head swimming. Plus I don’t really have anyone to help me with it because lord knows you can’t do this deal on your own by yourself with your girlfriend.

The ICE COLE is just as beautiful as everyone remembers. I keep her in tip top shape to honor the legacy and the history that was handed down to me by Jim Cole, Jerry Hanks, Mike Bell and the love and labor that was put into for me by my lost friends. The boat has way too much sentimental value and history for any price tag. Mike and I were friends until the very end. We had a family bond because of the boat. He made me promise when I bought it that I would never cut a hole in it for a capsule, I would never change the boat name, I would never change the number and that I would always take care of her and always seek my own air. He gave me a bunch of racing advice over the years which I still use in regular business today.

I sure miss the hey-day and the hoopla of the 80’s drag boat racing. The people, the colors, the T-shirts, the boat names. It’s never really been the same to me after losing my friends. But their memory and the era lives on because of websites like this, which puts a smile on my face and a big thank you for those who never let it die.

Tim Cooper

cakemoto

Reaction score
Hi Tim, nice to meet you!I would love to see that boat again:D If you ever,ever take the boat out or race it I would love to help you it would bring back so many memories.Hey maybe some day when my project is done( 18 tahiti super tiger jet) we can make it to the river someday?I have told my dad about this and he remembers all those guys.It looks to me that you love that bitchen boat!!!! take care jake chandler

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tim, welcome to the board and thank you for the background on the boat!

RD

ICE COLE

Reaction score
Thanks guys for the welcome. Thanks River Dave, Jerry for the photos and to Cakemoto. Thank you for welcoming me to your site. This site is bad news for me. Im searching around finding new photos and old photos sparking up old memories makes me all itchy to do something again. :champagne:

Tim

MarkC

Reaction score
Tim,

Great story! I remember "Ice Cole" I knew Jim very well and Bret Park who was and still is a good friend of mine, I've got a TR2 that I keep down in Parker, Would love to see your boat again, was that a TR4?

Mark

MarkC

Reaction score
Haha! Yeah looking at the deck it does resemble a 2..

N.E. for hire

Reaction score
Tim,

Great story! I remember "Ice Cole" I knew Jim very well and Bret Park who was and still is a good friend of mine, I've got a TR2 that I keep down in Parker, Would love to see your boat again, was that a TR4?

Mark

I seem to remember a lil bird telling me that ICECOLE was a TR2 1/2...a TR2 Deck and a TR3 bottom....but I suffer from CRS...Cant Remember S@#$...

Im sure ICECOLE will answer your ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the welcome. Thanks River Dave, Jerry for the photos and to Cakemoto. Thank you for welcoming me to your site. This site is bad news for me. Im searching around finding new photos and old photos sparking up old memories makes me all itchy to do something again. :champagne:

Tim

That's what it's here for! :) LOL..

RD

N.E. for hire

Reaction score

Tim

The list of things to do to get ICECOLE ready wasnt that big...:D

ICE COLE

Reaction score
I seem to remember a lil bird telling me that ICECOLE was a TR2 1/2...a TR2 Deck and a TR3 bottom....but I suffer from CRS...Cant Remember S@#$...

Im sure ICECOLE will answer your ?

THE ICE COLE is a (TR 2 1/2) 2 deck with a 3 bottom and Mike Bell had the bottom redone right before I bought it from him with a new graphite bottom. The TR4 Cole boats have a "raised deck" like the Quick Draw machine and other newer Cole Flats. The TR1 and 2 decks are sunkin' in style like the ICE COLE and the 3s and 4s are raised or popped up. At least that's from memory. I could be wrong with the 3 style. I have cases and cases and boxes with thousands of photos that I have taken over the years from Coles shop and the races. Ill try to start scanning them and posting them up. I grew up in Chatsworth and use to ride my BMX bike over to Jims shop after school and take pictures with my moms camera of every new race boat or whatever came through the shop that looked bitchin. She got pissed because the photo processing at the time added up all the time.

ICE COLE

Reaction score
Needs a full go through to get it ready and some cash to prime the fuel pump so to speak.

N.E. for hire

Reaction score
i guess i remember more then i thought...

i think i have enough strength in my left leg for the down pedal...i know i have enough in the right one for the go pedal!

fut n nuks

Reaction score
Very nice photos. A friend of mine James sent me this link so I thought I would tell the story about it. Probably long winded but felt the need tonight to say something.

I am the owner of the ICE COLE. I bought the boat from Mike Bell back in 1992 when I got back from Desert Storm. I was introduced "officially" to Mike Bell through my long time friend Tim Capaldi. Tim Capaldi and I went back to about 1982 when I first started tinkering around at the Capaldi Shop after school and on weekends. I was about 13 years old. I ended up working for Tim Capaldi, his construction company and racing with him until he passed away in April 1994. Mike Bell turned me on to Jack Wright "The Joker" BGH who bought the Blown BBC from Mike Bell and ran in IHBA and NJBA and set a few world records with it. Bitchin' engine set up. Sounds like it runs on a little bit of Nitro only on gas, strange but true. I bought the engine back from Jack Wright and brought it back from Oakhurst CA. Jack Wright and I are still friends to this day. He now races Nostalgia Nitro Funny Car. Mike Bell, Tim Capaldi, Ray Capaldi, Troy Jones, Frank Sandoval, Jack Wright, Sean Giroux, Pete Flemming, Davey Allison all pitched when they could and helped put the ICE COLE back into race shape for me. I am forever grateful to them all. The Shot Gun Ford motor that Mike Bell used to run to promote his Motorcraft distribution company was sold to Dino Warda where he raced with it in the "Perverted Boat" and won races then sold it to another boat racer back south somewhere. I couldn't afford that Ford motor at the time. That deal was like $50K just for the engine. Way out of my league. All my money was spent on the hull and the blown BBC. It wasn’t cheap by any means even by today’s standards. I later had the opportunity to buy the record setting Arias motor also seen in these photos which belonged to Jim Cole and was a partnership between Mike Bell and Jim Cole. The Arias engine was sitting in the engine room at Jim Cole’s for years collecting dust. Eddie Knox bought it up about the year of 1998-2000 or so right before Jim Cole shut down the shop.

Mike Bell, Tim & Ray Capaldi and Jerry "The Hammer" Hanks taught me how to really drive a BGF and how to get it out of the gate to take a set. I lived at Jerry Hanks house in Bull Head city for a little time period to take advantage of the coaching/friendship and the river access we had. Jerry lived right on the river. Jerry Hanks was the one who taught Mike Bell how to drive a BGF 12 years earlier. Sadly I lost touch with my friend Jerry Hanks after Mike died. Jerry and his wife Sandy moved I think to Seattle or northern California where I lost his information.

I've had the boat down to Parker a few times over the past 15 years (not nearly enough) where she attracts quite the crowd when we show up. Amazing machine that was originally built for Blown Fuel Flat to duplicate Jim Cole's "Spooky" #660 that Jerry Hanks drove like a mad man. Not the Red White & Blue Spooky. All the ICE COLE hull, hardware, running gear, plates etc is all set up for Blown Fuel Flat. Jerry Hanks changed Mike Bells mind about running BFF and ran BGF with it. Shortly after that time period they outlawed BFF. An entirely different breed of drivers. Amazing machines and amazing men. God bless you all.

The ICE COLE was originally built and painted to match the first SPOOKY (Orange, Yellow & White) (most people don’t remember it) from the early 70's boat and Mike Bell had it updated later with the color scheme you see here by Bill Carter and Steve Stanford. Still has some of the original colors and lines from the original spooky boat but the colors are different. One of the finest paint jobs I’ve ever seen even still to this date.

Would love to take it out again, play with it and maybe race it. Lost interest in racing it when my friends started dying off. Tim Capaldi, Mike Bell, Denver and a bad wreck with Clinton Anderson all within a short span of time had my head swimming. Plus I don’t really have anyone to help me with it because lord knows you can’t do this deal on your own by yourself with your girlfriend.

The ICE COLE is just as beautiful as everyone remembers. I keep her in tip top shape to honor the legacy and the history that was handed down to me by Jim Cole, Jerry Hanks, Mike Bell and the love and labor that was put into for me by my lost friends. The boat has way too much sentimental value and history for any price tag. Mike and I were friends until the very end. We had a family bond because of the boat. He made me promise when I bought it that I would never cut a hole in it for a capsule, I would never change the boat name, I would never change the number and that I would always take care of her and always seek my own air. He gave me a bunch of racing advice over the years which I still use in regular business today.

I sure miss the hey-day and the hoopla of the 80’s drag boat racing. The people, the colors, the T-shirts, the boat names. It’s never really been the same to me after losing my friends. But their memory and the era lives on because of websites like this, which puts a smile on my face and a big thank you for those who never let it die.

Hey tim, thats great stuff! ask jack if he knew a gentlmen by the name of hank werner that had a bristol, flatty called yellowjacket" and was in the framing business. very curious thanks

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
That is my uncle chuck noriega is the "563" quick draw boat.

Your uncle is Chuck? He's been doing out tires and wheels for years. My dad has known him for 30+ years. I have known him for 20...crazy

farmo83

Reaction score
Does anybody remember Cecil Florance? He drove the TAH Coors Light Special way back when. He died at Firebird testing a rear mounted engine setup for his boat. He used to live next door to us at Lake Austin. His Lake boat was an old Sanger with a 427 from hell in it. The "Super Sqaw" after his Indian wife.

poncho

Reaction score
A couple i have from Phoenix around 1990, more in boxes need scan someday.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,651
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,549

riverRN

Reaction score
Hey Sharp Shooter - can you tell me any history on this boat? Owner, Driver, engine builder?

Thanks,
Oz

I believe that boat was Gary Kinkaid's in 1987 - 1989 - TopGun...
Not sure who built the motor since then

riverRN

Reaction score
Great pictures! If there are any more out there would love to see them! Looking for pictures of Chillie Willie/Foolish PleasureII #569 from 1987-1990! Used to build the motors for that boat/driver! Have no photos left!!

FLATS ONLY

Reaction score
Does anybody remember Cecil Florance? He drove the TAH Coors Light Special way back when. He died at Firebird testing a rear mounted engine setup for his boat. He used to live next door to us at Lake Austin. His Lake boat was an old Sanger with a 427 from hell in it. The "Super Sqaw" after his Indian wife.
Cecil was my dads best freind. The sanger was white and burgandy and we bought that boat from him. With the four seat set up and manifolds it ran 104 @ the family drags in parker in 1979. My dad and Cecil started drag racing boats in 1960 and they both quit in the early 70s and started again in the late 70s and both really got goin in the 80s. I was there @ firebird when he was killed and it was 1 of the worst days of my life. He started racing again in bgf with a sanger runner we bought that boat from him after he raced it for 1 season, it was a bubble deck that was square on the drivers side. When we bought it we raced it in comp flat in 1980. Cecil then bought John Anins(JDA DRAINS) old ubfh called whisker biscket and Cecil turned it into a bah and was the first Coors Light Special. Cecil was good freinds with Keith Black and they were doing his emgines with Wes Cearney doing the tuning because he worked for KB. I lost alot of freinds in the 80s in this sport. Cecil was a 1 of a kind great guy.!!

bump

Reaction score
Hanks told me about trying to teach you how to drive that boat. Part of what he said was about a gas leak and the boat caught on fire. I don't remember the extent of the damage. I think he said you had a single carb iron BBC in it and were pulling it with an El Camino.

That's a nice tale you are spinning though. A close friend of mine, who was a close friend of Bell and Hanks and the rest of the guys you mentioned, and I enjoyed reading it.

And BTW, the boat started out as a ski boat for Mike. As anyone who remembers how crazy Mike was about anyone getting sand inside the boat will tell you.

Thanks for posting!

Tim Cooper

Last edited:

RigMaster48

Old Rigger
Reaction score

Thanks,
Oz

Hi, I know that thats Gary Kincaid. My sister went to high school with him in Baldwin park. He has a sister who married Carter Reed. Who was who i worked for for awhile. That was too bad they stopped gary from racing because he was missing a leg. Real rightious guy every time I met him at the shop.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Some great history in this thread. Anyone else have any old pics of the puddle??

I can remember launching my dads boat in the dirt there, cause they didnt have an actual launch ramp! These old pics and stories are great. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup

riverwoof

Reaction score
Hey Great Stuff

I was just talking to Turner Johnson, about phone numbers I do have anymore. People like Pete, Sean and The Capaldi's.
I started full time in 1989 with Gary Ewing(Mastercharge BGH028) in 1993 with Eddie Knox - Problem Child BGH712 - 1993 IHBA BGH WORLD CHAMPION, RECORD HOLDER, we had 11 races that year WOW. In 1993Timmy Capaldi and othewrs Built the BattleStar BAH for Turner Johnson(From 1992 til about 1996 Mastercharge wasn't running needed Capsule and upgrades for new rules. In 1994 Timmy got Turner and Gary together. Right before first Chowchiila Race Gary asked me about hnelping them with Battestar. I was obligated to Bill Workman (NASTY HABITS BHG),I told Bill about Turner and Gary so we decided that we put Battlestar next to Bills big trailor. Gary and Turner were already over 65 years old or better I figured they had ither guys going. Bill had problems with his Partner so I am registration Gary and Turner drive and no crew to help them. I got Turner ready and in water for 1st session(remember I never worked on that Boat at all) But still managed to grt it to the water in time for 1st session qualifing. Funning note I had to put rudder on right going water, I told Gary sit in driver seat my truck and do not move( that year Piddilla wanted driver in truck whole time staging) I guess Ralph yelled at Gary next thing I know I', running done staging with ruder in yelling stop( it was funny then anyway)
had to come back to inramp, wouldn't start got back to inramp looked at back of boat realized I had not pulled chute pin,s glad it didn't start. Our crew for Turner was 3 of us Gary Ewing, Jim Renfo and everybody there only knows me THE Woofman. SO WE WERE KNOWN AS THE 3 DIRTY WHITE BOY'S THAT WORK THAT NICE BLACKMAN.

Also I sponsored Tim's Achohol Dragster (My Company name was Community Escrow Company

Since Gary died this year he had all phone #s.
I sure would like get numbers for Pete, Sean, Capaldi's there are other people i can not think of right now. Is Kincaid still in Havasu City at Showtime Marine if so I can find him.

I AM TRYING TO FIND A USED BUGCATCHER, FUEL PUMP BARRELVALVE AND NOZZELS - ENDERLI Those are the last things I need for new Boat I have know - 1969 Wood Deck Shaida NOT GONNA RACE IT JUST PUTT.
IF YOU NEED TO CALL ANY OF THOSE PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL THEM WHO I AM SO THEY CAN OK # FOR ME PLEASE

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

WOOF

PS- PICS OF MY BOATS BLUE & WHITE 1 IS THE 1969 SHIADA I HAVE KNOW AND OTHER 1 IS MY ORIGINAL 1966 RAYSONCRAFT, MOM AND DAD ORDERED THAT FROM SCRATCH - I AM SELLING THAT ONE IN CLASSIFIEDS

Attachments

• nICEpIECE1.jpg
    nICEpIECE1.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,039
  • NP2-7.jpg
    NP2-7.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,086
Last edited:

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Some of my IHBA Archives.
[video=youtube;QAyfItP5sOU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAyfItP5sOU[/video]

[video=youtube;ddw7oL38OSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddw7oL38OSQ[/video]

[video=youtube;HskUtXFC4mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HskUtXFC4mY[/video]

[video=youtube;i3GErTaaLfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3GErTaaLfs[/video]

[video=youtube;OKZ2BfxMGb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKZ2BfxMGb0[/video]

riverwoof

Reaction score
Here are some pics of Mastercharge BGH28, 1990, Ming Lake , C & HYDRO Pre Capsule - Scotty Thompson, Driver
LOOK CLOSE THAT IS AN ARIAS, 1O LITER, 568cu in, 3PUSHROD CHEVY. GARY WAS THE FIRST PERSON TO PUT AN ARIAS IN A DRAG BOAT

Attachments

• MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (2).jpg
    MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (2).jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 1,297
  • MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (1).jpg
    MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (1).jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,167
  • MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (3).jpg
    MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (3).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 1,131
  • MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (4).jpg
    MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (4).jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 1,159
  • MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (5).jpg
    MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (5).jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,179
  • MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (6).jpg
    MASTERCHARGE-FINAL EFFORT (6).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,090
Last edited:

riverwoof

Reaction score
THE 1996 MASTERCHARGE - BGH28 WITH CAPSULE NOW - C&H HYDRO - SCOTTY THOMPSON - 3 PUSHROD ARIAS CHEVY STILL IN IT WAS DRIVER IN THAT PICTURE.
OTHER DRIVERS (BLACK BOAT - NO CAPSULE) WERE TIM CAPALDI, SCOTTY THOMPSON, KEBIN TINSLEY & BOBBY HEWITT (BLUE BOAT WITH CAPSULE) WERE DAVE PEPPERMILL, SCOTTY THOMPSON & DALE iSHAMERA(NOT SURE OF SPELLING)

WE STILL HAVE 3 PUSHROD MOTOR IN SHOP

Attachments

• Mastercharge.jpg
    Mastercharge.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,083
Last edited:

riverwoof

Reaction score
1ST PICS ARE THE WILD KIND - BGH - TURBO BOAT - C&H HYDRO 1980'S TIL 1992 2ND GROUP OF PICS ARE THE WILD KIND - BGH - TURBO BOAT - BRAND NEW KURTISCRAFT HYDRO - AT CASTAIC LAKE - 1993

DAVE WAS NOT HURT VERY BAD IN THE CRASH (THANK YOU LORD)

Attachments

• Wind Kind1b.jpg
    Wind Kind1b.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,027
  • Wind Kind2.jpg
    Wind Kind2.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,276
  • Wind Kind4a.jpg
    Wind Kind4a.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,344
  • Wind Kind Crash1.jpg
    Wind Kind Crash1.jpg