WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'll be selling hats next week...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Drinking champagne this morning making prototypes. Should be in production by next week.

Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 11.29.23 AM.png

1478958434189.jpg

Last edited:

NicPaus

Reaction score
Whats considered great to one is not to another. So much for endless work like the last 4 years. Oh well break time for me coming up.

GRADS

Reaction score
He wasn't complaining with how much his stocks went up the last 4 years.
Nor did I complain about the previous 6 years and nor will I complain about the next 4. MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

4Waters

Reaction score
Nor did I complain about the previous 6 years and nor will I complain about the next 4. MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
There wasn't much change during the last 4 years of obama, actually most said that there is no way it could go much higher but Trump crushed that.

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
What are you fukers excited for? What have these two said they are going to do that is something to look forward to? I have not heard about anything positive they do. I have not seen anything other than what they say President Trump did wrong.

JD D05

Reaction score
How long will it take Biden to get into a war?

instagator

Reaction score
Fact,2008 Obama and Biden were handed a collapsed Economy. For the next 8 years they fixed the mess they were handed, Obama hands off to Trump in 2016.
Trump makes America Great Again 2020, Economy tanking,Civil unrest ,Pandemic ,, The new president is the one that help fix it before and now he has been
handed the biggest mess in current history, Maybe he could fix it again for the american people. If you guys think the economy was better in 2008 then 2016 you would
actually be full of shit and lying to yourself.

wzuber

Reaction score
so your an economist now? Lol
seems he's a bumbling clown that has no concept of punctuation, spelling or much else for that matter. He must be plastered drunk 24/7 by his posts.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Biden thanks her for still voting democrat

Gotta say Gracie is probably the best friend besides his wife Grads ever had.Gracie (Dog) was with him 17 years.My Wife and i going thru the same right now.Sunday was with me every single day&night for 16 incredible years.He did everything he could to stay with us these past few weeks.As a side note,Dr.McGuire located in LHC will do all he can to provide quality of life.This guy would actually call to make sure all ok.

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
Fact,2008 Obama and Biden were handed a collapsed Economy. For the next 8 years they fixed the mess they were handed, Obama hands off to Trump in 2016.
Trump makes America Great Again 2020, Economy tanking,Civil unrest ,Pandemic ,, The new president is the one that help fix it before and now he has been
handed the biggest mess in current history, Maybe he could fix it again for the american people. If you guys think the economy was better in 2008 then 2016 you would
actually be full of shit and lying to yourself.
Most reasonable people would agree that Trump inherited a better economy than obummer did. The difference is that husain kept the economy and the nation as a whole from realizing its full potential by choking it with taxes and regulations. Trump unleashed the power of capitalism and working people of the country benefited greatly.

GRADS

Reaction score
Gotta say Gracie is probably the best friend besides his wife Grads ever had.Gracie (Dog) was with him 17 years.My Wife and i going thru the same right now.Sunday was with me every single day&night for 16 incredible years.He did everything he could to stay with us these past few weeks.As a side note,Dr.McGuire located in LHC will do all he can to provide quality of life.This guy would actually call to make sure all ok.
I'm so sorry to hear this. You are correct, she was my best friend so I feel your pain. and now my eyes are filled with tears.😭

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
There was tons of change with Obama look at where everything is made now...... nice hat idea but it should say where am I In America again? Biden winning makes feel feel like a dog that got its nuts chopped......

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
@GRADS why do you even call and cry to RD to come back here?
You don’t do anything different each time you sit and try to stir up the bees every single time and start 3-5 threads a day just to attempt to stir shit. Seriously go hang out in a garden club or something you’re such a shit stirring pile of shit. It’s all you do! Grow the fuck up or get lost.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Drinking champagne this morning making prototypes. Should be in production by next week.

View attachment 940319
[/QUOTE
By next week you will probably be banned. Probably not going to find many buyers for your hats on RDP. Everybody needs a job or a purpose in life, looks like maybe you found one.