WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Illegals claiming asylum now being released without any paperwork or court date

rrrr

Reaction score
The Biden administration has instructed Border Patrol agents to release individuals caught crossing the border without filling out any paperwork or establishing a court date. No COVID testing either.

This is directly affecting my state. Democrat state legislators and the media are calling Governor Abbott a racist and xenophobe. F*cking Biden is doing all of this intentionally.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
The Biden administration has instructed Border Patrol agents to release individuals caught crossing the border without filling out any paperwork or establishing a court date. No COVID testing either.

This is directly affecting my state. Democrat state legislators and the media are calling Governor Abbott a racist and xenophobe. F*cking Biden is doing all of this intentionally.

Why bother with court dates. It’s pretty well documented that over 90% of asylum seekers never show up for their day in court. (because they know their case is bullshit and they will be deported). Fuck Biden and Fuck You for voting for that communist piece of trash!!!

Meaney77

Reaction score
Literally just saw this segment on KTLA morning news and had to change the channel as they somehow started to bring Trump into this stating that the new administration inherited this and it is Trumps fault.

Between immigration issues and now all of the Asian hate crime stories that have also been encouraged by Trump and his supporters, I am over KTLA and there shifty left leaning liberal reporting.

Last edited:

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Maybe we should start calling out those racist to the north of us . How dare Canada keep a border ! We deserve what they have ! Democrats are destroying this country . Dam shame

Maybe you should actually learn to read....... the traitorous cunt in ottowa has the rcmp carrying luggage for the useless fucks crossing the border illegally into this country so he can hand them free shit...... fuck all libs and dems

Meaney77

Reaction score
FOX morning news (Good Day LA) reporting the same news story without the Trump narrative but also reporting that they are releasing these people without paperwork or a court date and also including that the hotel industry has between 7-8 billion dollars to provide shelter for all of this. WTF, is this now an open invite? Staying in a hotel room has to be better than where they are currently living.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Maybe we should start calling out those racist to the north of us . How dare Canada keep a border ! We deserve what they have ! Democrats are destroying this country . Dam shame

I think they have already Destroyed it.

All the crap they do now is just to make sure it can't come back!

For the life of me, I can't understand their endgame!

2Driver

Reaction score
Flooding America with mostly uneducated, unskilled illiterate dependents.
Make America Great Again seems like a distant memory

Biden just supplied manpower for every job opening the gangs and cartels had.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
For fuck's sake, reading posts on RDP apparently requires attending a course on urban slang acronyms --- What the fuck is a JAO ? Asking since " Jizz All Over" or " Just another observation" don't seem to apply in this case.

Some of you should not be pointing fingers at --- to quote 2Driver --- " uneducated, unskilled illiterate dependents " As some of them can actually speak English. 😂 ;)

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
JAO is the new name for Joe Biden.

For fuck's sake, reading posts on RDP apparently requires attending a course on urban slang acronyms --- What the fuck is a JAO ? Asking since " Jizz All Over" or " Just another observation" don't seem to apply in this case.

Some of you should not be pointing fingers at --- to quote 2Driver --- " uneducated, unskilled illiterate dependents " As some of them can actually speak English. 😂 ;)

Meaney77

Reaction score
F54075A6-359F-4ECB-A923-24BF4530A5E1.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score

Jao Bi Din, ambASSador to Chyna...

SixD9R

Reaction score
I’m still waiting for our resident libs to explain how this is good for America.
We have to feed them, educate them and provide health care all on the backs of tax paying Americans.
Let’s hear it boys- the ball is in your court. Convince us trumpkins how this is so much better for us than Trumps remain in Mexico policy.
@RodnJen
@squeezer
@Bobby V
@530RL

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for our resident libs to explain how this is good for America.
We have feed them, educate them and provide health care all on the backs of tax paying Americans.
Let’s hear it boys- the ball is in your court. Convince us trumpkins how this is so much better for us than Trumps remain in Mexico policy.
@RodnJen
@squeezer
@Bobby V
@530RL

It’s simple.
Yore racist.