WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ilmor 625 Viper Motor

kobered

Reaction score
I have a question about this motor if anyone can help me out. Can you scan these to find out how many hours are on the motor? How do they perform in a 25' Eliminator Daytona? Thanks

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’d bet it’s all of 87-92mph on gps, and no they can’t be scanned for hours.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I have a buddy with this exact setup - best he ever saw was 93 ( 26' bravo, setup by North Coast Performance Marine ). They run rich, so when the speed drops off, new plugs / wires get him back

kobered

Reaction score
I have a buddy with this exact setup - best he ever saw was 93 ( 26' bravo, setup by North Coast Performance Marine ). They run rich, so when the speed drops off, new plugs / wires get him back
Thanks... Appreciate the information

robby dmax

Reaction score

He must have a special 2FF prop on The boat.. or he spins it way past the 5800 RPM To run that speed!!

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
GPS speedometer, and GPS phone app to confirm. Maybe they are BOTH getting bad satilite information. You probably know alot more than anyone that's actually driven one

BoostPower

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a question about this motor if anyone can help me out. Can you scan these to find out how many hours are on the motor? How do they perform in a 25' Eliminator Daytona? Thanks

No. Hour meter in the boat only. We have a few other ways but no Ecu clock like other brands.

Sent from my Efi Beacon!