WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'm going to throw this out there one last time....old boating magazines

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Thanks for the update - I had Brett from Performance Boats in our Vaughn 1 boat for the Big Cat - we then did a 5-page Restoration article of the Vaughn and just wanted another copy for memory sake LOL!
I remember that. I think I have that issue. If I have more than 1, you are welcome to it.

Sent From Tapatalk

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Also, I know I'm ignored by a lot of people. I'm not sure if there's a way to get this out there at this point.

So what's the catch? Just looking for homes for a few before you shit-can them?

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Grads, I hope you are doing ok, and if not, that you get better soon. I’ll say a prayer for you and the family.

On the magazines, would you mind sending me the August 2006 issue of Powerboat Magazine if you have it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I have spoken with Grads. At the risk of overstepping, if you are a religious person (or not) please say a prayer for Grads. I would appreciate it, and I'm sure Grads would also.
Kate and I appreciate your help more than you will ever know. Thank you so much, love ya buddy.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I have spoken with Grads. At the risk of overstepping, if you are a religious person (or not) please say a prayer for Grads. I would appreciate it, and I'm sure Grads would also.

Prayers sent his way.

DMF

Reaction score
I'm going to get these mags out if it kills me just maybe before not Christmas unless someone needs a rush on it.
Take the time needed Greg to get your health in order! I appreciate the offer, but it's just a magazine. I am wishing you and your wife a Merry Christmas!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
All the people that sent me their address, the mags are in envelopes, addressed and going out tomorrow.