WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Im looking at a V-Drive in a Warlock Cat.

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen one of these before? Anyone know anything about them? Has a blower motor with a Turbo 400. Says it runs a 100. Not to much more info. Im thinking this was converted from a Whacker but im not sure. Thanks for the Info....

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen one of these before? Anyone know anything about them? Has a blower motor with a Turbo 400. Says it runs a 100. Not to much more info. Im thinking this was converted from a Whacker but im not sure. Thanks for the Info....
Im thinking it needs to have the center pod lower than the sponsons like on a 21’ Daytona?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Im thinking it needs to have the center pod lower than the sponsons like on a 21’ Daytona?

I would’ve thought a center pod that’s shallower than outer as well that doesn’t extend all the way to the rear, almost creating a no center pod section in the rear, or the prop would be insanely low

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
Guy says it was built this way from the factory. I thought maybe it was a outboard converted to a V-Drive.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I would’ve thought a center pod that’s shallower than outer as well that doesn’t extend all the way to the rear, almost creating a no center pod section in the rear, or the prop would be insanely low
The 21 Daytona would get a little squirly and start to chine walk because of the center sponson being too low. The Cougar 21 was set up close to level with the outer sponsons and it worked out really well. The center sponson also goes all the way back to the transom on both boats.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The 21 Daytona would get a little squirly and start to chine walk because of the center sponson being too low. The Cougar 21 was set up close to level with the outer sponsons and it worked out really well. The center sponson also goes all the way back to the transom on both boats.
And those are with a V drive?

Dansblown73Nordic

Reaction score
I love the Howard I have but it rides like SHIT. You can feel every single ripple in the water. This Warlock being a V-Drive could be really cool. I wish it wasn't 750 miles away to go look at it. Makes it kinda tuff.