WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'm not a Newt Gingrich fan....

MMD

Banned Inmate #2584...Now Inmate #20161
Reaction score
Newt's past his prime and not the President this country needs now (but he'd be a helluva lot better than the guy in the White House now).

He's a smart, well spoken guy and he's not taking any prisoners in these debates. He's definitely worth listening to :thumbsup

The Doctor

Land Sales GURU
Reaction score
What if every one of the candidates at that debate ended up in cabinet positions? Wow! Actual experience for a change? Newt taking Hillary's spot as Secretary of State would be awesome! Any one of those at the debate would eclipse the IQ of anyone currently serving in or with the White House today.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
What if every one of the candidates at that debate ended up in cabinet positions? Wow! Actual experience for a change? Newt taking Hillary's spot as Secretary of State would be awesome! Any one of those at the debate would eclipse the IQ of anyone currently serving in or with the White House today.

As I've said before, find each and everyone of them a spot in the NEW administration in 2013..... There are a bunch of very bright minds on that GOP stage, minds that could/would bring this country back to the level we all know it is capable of being..... o has to GO.....Oh, and his gang of thieves and tax cheats along with him.... Maybe just bring the prison bus up to the whitehouse and load the whole bunch of them up at once..... I wonder if obama will hang around the States long enough to be indicted for treason?....Or be off to become a chief in his "birth village" in Kenya....before the wheels of justice can catch up with him....
Ray

Not So Fast

Reaction score
People keep saying that he aint Presidential material, well fuck that, I'd run you over getting to the voting booth for him. Calls a spade a spade, opps, did I just say that outloud, oh well, you know what I mean right:rolleyes:
NSF

Halvecto

Reaction score
He's a man who knows, understands and appreciates history. Our government leadership is not even close to continuing the legacy and brilliance of our founding fathers.

Then again, I don't think America would vote for someone who had that much strength and backbone to do the right thing for a country rather than individuals.

Sent from HTC Evo on Sprint Network

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
Anyone with enough balls and common sense to turn the country around wouldn't last 15 seconds on the campaign trail once the media started the Palin treatment.

Rick Perry seems like a great choice...he scares the shit out of the lefties so he's my choice. And make Palin his Veep.