WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'm not sure how many of you remember the rock n bowls..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Or rather Drunk n Bowl's that were organized off Hotboat by ole Mike Finnegan.. A random e-mailed me this "funny" video today though, and I'm 99% sure this was actually one of our very own members.. LOL At one of those Drink n Bowls that took place in O.C. :D

Page does not exist - KillSomeTime.com

RD

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I've done something similar to that, and was asked never to comeback to Westminister Lanes :D

Big Loss There!

ROZ

Reaction score
91x used to do midnight bowling in San Marcos where the Harley dealer is now.

Those were some fun nights.

They use to do it at Poway Bowl as well... We use to chuck the balls about 2/3 down the next lane over from us... I can't figer out why people got so upset :D

D

Deleted Account

I had a second job working swing at Steelcase.

We'd go every other Friday with all the Samoan guys. They could huck the ball from end to end.. Never a good ride home. :)

knuckle head

Reaction score
I remember those days :D

126_2666.jpg

126_2677.jpg

P1250028.jpg

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
In H.S. we used to go to Concourse for Rock and bowl and cosmic bowl. we had some good times there.

I kinda miss getting :beer and bowling.
________
STRAIN INDEX

Last edited:

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
We need to get another one going. I had a blast last time. I also remember one of the people that came with me knocking a ceiling tile down onto one of the lanes with a bowling ball. :skull I am in for sure, but I am definitely NOT going to be driving!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We need to get another one going. I had a blast last time. I also remember one of the people that came with me knocking a ceiling tile down onto one of the lanes with a bowling ball. :skull I am in for sure, but I am definitely NOT going to be driving!!!

Danny I wasn't sure, but I thought it might've actually been YOU in that random video? From one of those rock n bowls? Same Night I threw a strike in the wrong lane?

RD

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
Danny I wasn't sure, but I thought it might've actually been YOU in that random video? From one of those rock n bowls? Same Night I threw a strike in the wrong lane?

RD

Nope. I watched the video and it was not me. :)

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

Im not driving either.
________
Mazda 323f

Last edited:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score

Im not driving either.

I'll drive but you guys have to pay for my drinks :D

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I'm down for a bowling night if someone wants to organize it!!! I love Bowling!!