WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Im sorry, What?!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
This post does NOT reflect my views but the new evidence is becoming evident, I honestly have more trouble believing this was fake than real.
Not saying I believe any of this but I was just informed of a new conspiracy theory that the sandy hook shooting could have been faked. Apparently Connecticut already has acted out mock terror scenarios like the one in this video:

[video=youtube;EMhyYBb1qBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EMhyYBb1qBk[/video]

This site is dedicated to the entire alleged hoax: http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/index.html

Thoughts?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I didn't look at the video and just took a peek at the site. My feelings are that if I got my hands around the throats of the mindless conscienceless idiots that created such a mockery in poor taste, I would choke the last gasps of wasted air of their vile lungs......:swear

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I didn't look at the video and just took a peek at the site. My feelings are that if I got my hands around the throats of the mindless conscienceless idiots that created such a mockery in poor taste, I would choke the last gasps of wasted air of their vile lungs......:swear

Im confused. How is a website dedicated to providing such evidence a mockery? Are we that in denial?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
While I can't say I believe it to be a hoax 100%,you have to admit if it is in fact a hoax your reaction is exactly the one "they" would want you to have,would it not?
Don't question anything,keep in line.That's the state of mind those behind such a hoax would want.Make it so heartbreaking,anyone who questions it is demon spunk.

I read somewhere else the shooting at the mall in oregon was all a hoax as well.Some EMT got mixed up in it who wasn't "in" on it.

End goal...the gubment can't take away our 2A rights,we have to be willing to give them up.Hoax or not,no one can argue the shitstorm abrew as far as guns go since this went down.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
While I can't say I believe it to be a hoax 100%,you have to admit if it is in fact a hoax your reaction is exactly the one "they" would want you to have,would it not?
Don't question anything,keep in line.That's the state of mind those behind such a hoax would want.Make it so heartbreaking,anyone who questions it is demon spunk.

I read somewhere else the shooting at the mall in oregon was all a hoax as well.Some EMT got mixed up in it who wasn't "in" on it.

End goal...the gubment can't take away our 2A rights,we have to be willing to give them up.Hoax or not,no one can argue the shitstorm abrew as far as guns go since this went down.

That's just it. It could all actually be a hoax and it would go over just fine because anyone who questions the government is out of line.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Im confused. How is a website dedicated to providing such evidence a mockery? Are we that in denial?
Evidence of what? A far fetched theory designed to do nothing constructive or positive?

It's great to question things and never take things at face value without sufficient input, but to even hint that the Sandy Hook massacre was anything other than the real tragic event it was, is preposterous.

The families and country have gone through hell over this issue and it's after effects have spread into other societal actions . Why are we wasting time with the opinions of idiots who are doing nothing more than trying to gain attention for nonsensical garbage?

Read somewhere, heard somewhere, have to admit......Yeah you're informed and on top of things.:rolleyes

Ultra26 # 1

2007 Ultra 26 Shadow
Reaction score

I couldn't agree more.

Ultra26 # 1

2007 Ultra 26 Shadow
Reaction score
Probably 'cause you're fixin' to be a 62 year old fart......Happy birthday John.:D

Same to you my almost 62 year old Texas friend. I'll beat you to 62 by 11 days, based on my old fart memory. (Considering that you could be 27 in Feb. WTF :) )

Old Texan

Reaction score
Same to you my almost 62 year old Texas friend. I'll beat you to 62 by 11 days, based on my old fart memory. (Considering that you could be 27 in Feb. WTF :) )

2/4/51......Birth of a Legend.:skull

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Last week I saw similar footage and my reaction was the same as Tex and John.

But.....then I started thinking about it, and searching out the crisis actor clips on google and Utube.
I realize it is a tough pill to swallow, and if wrong it is the same as pissing directly on the victims and the grieving. But what is becoming obvious is that NOTHING reported adds up at all.
Not in any way shape or form.
The analysis in the clip in post 1 about the response vehicle parking arrangement is not ridiculous. In fact, that analysis makes perfect sense. There is virtually NO similarities between this event and what we have seen on TV in past tragedies being covered. None.
In fact, I don't recall seeing a single tear drop.
I do recall seeing a medical examiner with a nonchalant demeanor giving very vague and almost nonsensical answers to specific questions.
I recall seeing I don't know how many agencies respond and on location before a TV camera one was there.
I don't recall seeing a single casing, a single bullet identified for caliber, and the only assault weapon (besides the ones from agencies sitting around or in open vehicles for any passerby to grab) was in a trunk of a car.

I don't know what all that adds up to, but the hoax argument is no more unbelievable than what we being fed by the media.
Did you see the ABC anchor that morning talking gun banning live before a single person was brought out? I did.
Did you see the video now out with the father of one little girl that was killed doing different "takes" for the news, laughing between takes? I did.
What about the married couple who lost a child that are dressed like Chevy Chase in a vacation movie. They live in Florida.

The family of the heroic teacher. Posed like a Christmas Card, matching coats and all, not one tear. Laughing almost.

If I am wrong, I will not forgive myself for thinking these things.
But the more you examine this event, the more it seems, well, unbelievable.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Tommy, it's obvious the media has run down the road on a tangent to turn this tragedy into a political issue against guns and the 2nd Amendment. Doing so shows just how poorly they are at reporting the facts of what is supposed to be the premise of news reporting. And unfortunately I wouldn't put it past any zealots these days to create a hoax to further their cause. But how in the world do you get a whole community including LE and government officials to participate? Medical personnel treating the wounded and securing the bodies????? Clergy performing services?????

I can understand discrepancies and such but this would be a major diabolical situation beyond all reasoning. I'm staying with my thoughts of extremely poor taste and lack of conscience by anyone degrading the memories of the innocent.....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Tommy, it's obvious the media has run down the road on a tangent to turn this tragedy into a political issue against guns and the 2nd Amendment. Doing so shows just how poorly they are at reporting the facts of what is supposed to be the premise of news reporting. And unfortunately I wouldn't put it past any zealots these days to create a hoax to further their cause. But how in the world do you get a whole community including LE and government officials to participate? Medical personnel treating the wounded and securing the bodies????? Clergy performing services?????

I can understand discrepancies and such but this would be a major diabolical situation beyond all reasoning. I'm staying with my thoughts of extremely poor taste and lack of conscience by anyone degrading the memories of the innocent.....

I understand completely. It makes my stomach hurt to even think it, but I honestly can not help it.
When I look at all the lies and deciet purpotrated over the last 4+ years there is truly nothing I would put past this Admin. Or Gov in general.

I reviewed a lot of footage this week from Columbine, Aurora, Virginia Tech etc.
there is something wrong with Sandy Hook footage. Reporting aside.

The thing is, for 4 years as you know, I have been convinced that the greatest fraud in U.S. history has been played on this citizenry. When you look at SH outside of the emotional cage, it would be nothing of much effort to pull this off, and even less of a moral conflict for these monsters in office.

To be clear, it makes me feel utterly hopeless and literally makes my stomach hurt that I can even think this.
It NEVER would have crossed my mind 4 years ago.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It would be one hell of a hoax with the funerals and all. I don't put anything past this government but, I'm having a hard time getting on board on this one.

Now WTC#7, that's a whole other story. Try googling that and see what you think.

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Let no person ever question the official story.:rolleyes

When is that ever a good way to get to the truth?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It would be one hell of a hoax with the funerals and all. I don't put anything past this government but, I'm having a hard time getting on board on this one.

Now WTC#7, that's a whole other story. Try googling that and see what you think.

I didnt want to bring 9/11 into this because thats another cluster fuck in itself, but after seeing all the supporting evidence of how the buildings that fell were controlled demolitions, people hearing blasts come from the "basement" before any of the planes hit, WTC#7 involved, the debris, or lack there of, from the plane that hit the pentagon and so on and so forth...it makes you really question the government all together. In the end were all pawns in this game called life.

Dave Wettlaufer

Reaction score
Lets start with this...are these four pics of the same person?

Attachments

• david plouffe 7.jpg
    david plouffe 7.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 84
  • James Rhodes 4.jpg
    James Rhodes 4.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 67
  • James Rhodes 2 cropped.JPG
    James Rhodes 2 cropped.JPG
    10 KB · Views: 77
  • James Rhodes 8 cropped.JPG
    James Rhodes 8 cropped.JPG