WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'm thinking 2024 now

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I am going to skip right past 2023, I am shooting for 2024 and forget about these last 2 years.

Each day when I come in here I go to all the threads where people are not dong so good or have died. Its a boating site right??

I have personally lost 2 uncles a cousin and one of my best friends from high school due to the virus, my sister to other health reasons, the builder of my boat from a freak accident and, what--10 people on here, who, though I do not know them their passing still touches you.

I just want to pull the blankets back overr my head and wake up in 2024

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Way better option than swallowing a piece of lead.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I want the truth about this Pandemic event. I want the truth about 2020 Election. Probably 2024 about how long that will take. I feel guilty sitting here doing nothing about what has happened to our country.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Giants blow the run for the pennant...... chins a draggin' 😂😂😂😂😂

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Because that’s when Trump will be back in office, duh!! 😎
He’s not a trumpkin…. But he must’ve regretted the stupidity he voted in which is why he wants to fast forward to that year 😂😂😂

DC-88

Reaction score
We had a great year with business and pleasure. Everyone in the immediate family got the Vid, which wasn't really all that bad in hindsight. I fortunately don't know anyone who has died of pneumonia lately , but it's important to remember you probably only spin once..... so get busy living or get busy dying :cool:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
He’s not a trumpkin…. But he must’ve regretted the stupidity he voted in which is why he wants to fast forward to that year 😂😂😂
Dont draw your conclusions too fast my friend just because i am not a trumpkin does NOT coorolate to how I voted, except for the piss poor performance on the covid deal and not liking or trusting him as a human being, most all the issues I have with Mr former pres relate to calling the election rigged and jan 6th which just made the past indescretions worse for me. Big part of why I will never tread in the P&G anymore, if you are not a trump supporter you are automatically a far left liberal biden backing democrat.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Dont draw your conclusions too fast my friend just because i am not a trumpkin does NOT coorolate to how I voted, except for the piss poor performance on the covid deal and not liking or trusting him as a human being, most all the issues I have with Mr former pres relate to calling the election rigged and jan 6th which just made the past indescretions worse for me. Big part of why I will never tread in the P&G anymore, if you are not a trump supporter you are automatically a far left liberal biden backing democrat.
I always took you for a fairly reasonable guy, but blaming Trump for the 6th after that farce of an election is a little over the top. 81,000,000, give me a break,🤣

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I always took you for a fairly reasonable guy, but blaming Trump for the 6th after that farce of an election is a little over the top. 81,000,000, give me a break,🤣
Thanks for the reasonable comment, I didn't say nor do I think he is responsible for it. It was more in how he chose to re act to it. We all have our lines in the sand, and for me he crossed it on that one. IMO thats all

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Interesting comments regarding today’s RDP P&G forum. Understand,right now that forum is a shell of what it once provided. There is one fucked up topic going off all day everyday & most of it mis information.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Thanks for the reasonable comment, I didn't say nor do I think he is responsible for it. It was more in how he chose to re act to it. We all have our lines in the sand, and for me he crossed it on that one. IMO thats all
I can respect that, I just don't know what his options were being blocked by corruption every direction he turned. We'll just have agree to disagree.:)

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I am going to skip right past 2023, I am shooting for 2024 and forget about these last 2 years.

Each day when I come in here I go to all the threads where people are not dong so good or have died. Its a boating site right??

I have personally lost 2 uncles a cousin and one of my best friends from high school due to the virus, my sister to other health reasons, the builder of my boat from a freak accident and, what--10 people on here, who, though I do not know them their passing still touches you.

I just want to pull the blankets back overr my head and wake up in 2024

I’m hurrying to spend all my money by 2024, before it’s worthless.

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
It's not a "boating site" its a boating community.

Could almost be called family. Most on here would do a lot for each other without a second thought. Boating is the common thread that brings us together but the full tapestry of our lives from wins and losses to wants and needs to sickness and health, that is what keeps us coming back. We're a community and here for each other.

I'll see you next year, and the year after.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Inflation will be the MFSOB.
Wife and I have generous COLAs and even then it’ll be a stretch to keep up.

Mid 2023 until it settles down and I don’t expect to see price rollbacks.

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
I am sorry for your losses, but I’m sure they died with the virus not because of? Any co morbidities?

500bbc

Reaction score
Prove us wrong...