WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] IMCO -2 SC Lower

Reaction score
I’ve got a -2 Sportmaster 1.36 gears less than 5hrs on gears. $3,800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Are you looking complete or just the case? I can be coaxed out of my brand new (3.2 hours) -2 sc case as I’ll be putting a 2” spacer on it this week otherwise. Come to find out my boat and this -2 don’t get along at all, at least with my current hp

Singleton

Reaction score
Are you looking complete or just the case? I can be coaxed out of my brand new (3.2 hours) -2 sc case as I’ll be putting a 2” spacer on it this week otherwise. Come to find out my boat and this -2 don’t get along at all, at least with my current hp

What’s the issue now? Thought the tail solved your problems

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
What’s the issue now? Thought the tail solved your problems
I can get it on plane as well took it out Wednesday and Friday, but I’m overall very unhappy with the handling etc from going -2 on my specific boat and power etc. i lost about 8 mph, as well even my cruise speed has suffered greatly. I think with my boat being smaller and less power at only 440-450hp it just has way too much slip.
I also spoke in great detail with Goodtimes Todd from Tahiti, and him being part of the original team from these boats explained that the boat actually worked best with a lot more drive in the water. If it wasn’t so damned expensive to play I’d actually like to see how going deeper than before would do based upon his information.

Reaction score
IMG_6052.jpg

Pic shows complete drive. Upper is not for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water rod

Reaction score
Hi, are you still looking to sell your -2 SC lower? Let me know 7147245556.