WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

IMCO Boulder City

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know what a great guy Ron is to deal with there if you ever need anything very helpful honest and friendly!

Ron is a good friend of mine, he knows his stuff and is always helpful with customer questions.

PrimeCut

Reaction score
I dropped my steering arms off to him over two weeks ago, he can’t even tell me when they will be done,,, I’ve called him 3 times and they won’t call me back and tell me what’s going on, I’m not happy!!!!! I missed the Poker Run this weekend at Mead because of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runs2rch

Reaction score
I dropped my steering arms off to him over two weeks ago, he can’t even tell me when they will be done,,, I’ve called him 3 times and they won’t call me back and tell me what’s going on, I’m not happy!!!!! I missed the Poker Run this weekend at Mead because of it

Scott that does not sound like them. Just stop in and see what is going on.

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Scott that does not sound like them. Just stop in and see what is going on.

Going to have to, all Ron told me Monday when I called (I dropped them off over a week before) is that they are just sitting there and he doesn’t know what Frank is doing with them, he couldn’t tell me if he had started working on them or when they would be done, for two weeks now they told me that Frank would get back to me and I have heard nothing

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Going to have to, all Ron told me Monday when I called (I dropped them off over a week before) is that they are just sitting there and he doesn’t know what Frank is doing with them, he couldn’t tell me if he had started working on them or when they would be done, for two weeks now they told me that Frank would get back to me and I have heard nothing

Frustrating but at least he was honest and didn't blow smoke up your ass.

PrimeCut

Reaction score
Ron got back with me, very nice guy, all is good, got them done today.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
I have known Ron Tesarski Jr. for probably 28 or 29 years, and his dad Ron Sr. who owns Custom Canvas in Montclair for more like 41 years I guess. I may have been the first skier Ron Jr pulled in a ski race, here in Parker in 1991 I think. Ron Sr. I met when I worked at Gale Banks in the late seventies (about the same time I met Fred Inman, owner of IMCO). Both Ron and Fred have done some really nice things for me over the years, some great old school people in this industry.