WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Imco extension box

Dcb.blake

Reaction score
Looking to buy the neutral box with driveshaft and wings for rams. (559) 759-3310

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
There was a NIB neutral box on river whips i think. 1200. There are at least a couple different driveshafts u will need figure out which one you need. The steering ram wings are ridiculous in price. Sometimes you can find them on OSO. You could probably have someone mill you some billet ones cheaper than they cost new. That’s what I was thinking about doing.

Dcb.blake

Reaction score
There was a NIB neutral box on river whips i think. 1200. There are at least a couple different driveshafts u will need figure out which one you need. The steering ram wings are ridiculous in price. Sometimes you can find them on OSO. You could probably have someone mill you some billet ones cheaper than they cost new. That’s what I was thinking about doing.
Yea the wings are stupid for the price and not available new right now. Neither are the neutral box’s. A bunch of guys on the offshore forum have them but you gotta ship them and they are ratted out so it’s just not worth it.

I think I may just do the whole merc its at this point.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
ITS is nice if you can find a good deal on one. 1200 for this is a steal. Id fab wings for it. Either weld or machine. Plenty of peeps in Havi or SoCal that would knock em out

Attachments

• D5F9A94B-2A2B-4AFE-AC20-0022FE2C350A.png
    D5F9A94B-2A2B-4AFE-AC20-0022FE2C350A.png
    2 MB · Views: 59

MOOREMNY

Reaction score
Yea the wings are stupid for the price and not available new right now. Neither are the neutral box’s. A bunch of guys on the offshore forum have them but you gotta ship them and they are ratted out so it’s just not worth it.

I think I may just do the whole merc its at this point.
I have a new ITS in a crate for 7000 and a used one for 6000 with 5 hrs on it

MOOREMNY

Reaction score
The ITS from mercury is all inclusive, 7 inch standoff steering and trim.