WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] IMCO Powerflows

HowardRC

Reaction score
Looking to buy some big block IMCO Powerflow manifolds with S pipe risers. Would prefer polished manifolds, but at this point I might be open to anything. Would also consider just purchasing the manifolds by themselves. Show me what you got

Last edited:

Hittum117

Reaction score
I have a set of polished EMI Thunders?? I know that they are not Imco's but Ill just throw it out there

$1600.00

Mike

jstnoc

Reaction score
My motor builder has a set he just offered me but I’m leaning toward big tube headers. Same as pictured. If interested PM me and I can get you in touch.
IMG_5759.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HowardRC

Reaction score
My motor builder has a set he just offered me but I’m leaning toward big tube headers. Same as pictured. If interested PM me and I can get you in touch. View attachment 721616

Those are the powerflow plus. Overkill for the motor I have, and I don't plan on putting a motor big enough to require them

Ryan Herr

Reaction score
My motor builder has a set he just offered me but I’m leaning toward big tube headers. Same as pictured. If interested PM me and I can get you in touch. View attachment 721616

I'm interested I'm looking for some. How much does he want for them? are they used or new?

Ryan Herr

Reaction score
I'm interested, how much does he want for them? where are they located?
Ryan

jstnoc

Reaction score
I think he was asking 1600-1700 complete with tail pipes. He’s in Chino CA. PM me your number and I can connect you.

2dasand

Reaction score
Looking to buy some big block IMCO Powerflow manifolds with S pipe risers. Would prefer polished manifolds, but at this point I might be open to anything. Would also consider just purchasing the manifolds by themselves. Show me what you got
Did you ever find anything? I have a set.

turbo350r

Reaction score
I am interested. I live in chino. I think i may have pm ed you but not sure.