WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeached

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Straight up bitch ass pussies, the entire Special Ed party and the RINO ball lickers crying with them!!!

LMAO 70's show .gif

One thing about our boy, he exposed them all. 😝

ikester

Reaction score
And these assholes are the ones who are running our country !!!! Wasting time and money again at our (the ordinary people) expense! Enough of these assholes.... throw them out, that is what it is going to take. The shit these democrats/far-left/radicals are doing is just the beginning of what they will do.
They are so corrupt, and again at our expense. They get a check and raise, and benefits no matter their performance, and again at our expense. Keep getting up every morning and busting your ass for poor results from these assholes. Think about it !!!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Waste of time and money. The Senate isn't going to reconvene until the 19th anyway so who gives a shit.

fast99

Reaction score
Nancy has been playing politics with peoples lives, she doesn't give a crap about 1/2 the country. Her and Shumer are evil nasty people. If what Trump did is illegal [not] there are a lot of Dims who should already be in jail, starting with Biden. The double standard just blows me away. Anyone that says otherwise is a liar.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
IF the senate impeaches him on the 19th he CANNOT run for any government office ever again. Its very important he is not impeached.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Did anyone expect anything different.............

welcome to the new world order. This is only the beginning.

ikester

Reaction score
The best part of Stacey Abrams ran down her dogs leg.....

sintax

Reaction score
true story, that dude is pretty peach!

never thought it would take an act of Congress inform people of such.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
Agreed... And that’s why it’s so important to hold Trump responsible for his crimes.

As usual you dims get everything backwards...You have mixed President Trump with your hero the monkey obumer and pelosi, schumer etc

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Here's what they have accomplished with this.

Guaranteed that there will be zero cooperation on any level.

Solidified the resolve of the right to fight to the death.

Exposed the RINOs and ensured they will never get reelected.

Shown the world their petty childish vindictiveness.

They accuse the right of being fascists yet are guilty of exactly what they condemn.

fasc•ism făsh′ĭz″əm
n.
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Piglosi and chucky are and always will be assholes I have come to expect no less from them. But, those fucken RINO’s that voted for this shit should be tossed out of the party they minute they cast their treasonous votes. That’s what really makes my blood boil.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
At this point the left wants to humiliate President Trump. And humiliate all of his supporters, and all conservatives. Make no mistake, this will be getting much much worse.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
IF the senate impeaches him on the 19th he CANNOT run for any government office ever again. Its very important he is not impeached.
The Senate doesn’t have enough votes to get a 2/3rd Majority to get a conviction. Plus evidence is now emerging that multiple factions had these plans in place days before his speech to Peacefully & Patriotically march to the Capitol.

This is all just a Dem plot to try to get Trump off the ticket in 2024. Because Kameltoe can’t run a Law Office let alone a Country, lol. We all can agree that China Bomb Joe isn’t going to be around by then, he would be 82, lol 😂

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
The ONLY thing that bunch of fornicators of small barnyard animals could do as a group for America, would be to plan THEIR funerals....

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
squeeker, we need to have a heads up meeting.. I'm pretty sure I could persuade you to change your tune on LOTS of things !!!!

Spectra18

Reaction score
What’s the point of the IMPEACHMENT?cocksuckers couldn’t wait a couple weeks ?

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Make sure you include the RINO's when you talk about the left, they are the biggest bitches!!! 😂
Called my RINO Reps today and informed them of my thoughts. The freshman rep's staff member who answered the phone was a bit overwhelmed. The senior rep serving his umpteenth term was unreachable and all voicemail boxes were full. Total cowards

4Waters

Reaction score
Agreed... And that’s why it’s so important to hold Trump responsible for his crimes.
What crimes, the ones Nasty Pelosi is saying he did but in all actually she is guilty of.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Can’t live behind chain link fences forever. Just saying.....

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I do...

Congress does...

A majority of Americans...

I'm sorry, but you are vastly incorrect. Less than half of America votes. Therefor the left is less than a 1/4 of the population.

I know, math is hard, accept that your political beliefs and summary view of America is very ignorant and your views are stunted and malformed.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Waste of time and money. The Senate isn't going to reconvene until the 19th anyway so who gives a shit.
The Senate trial will begin about 100 days into Biden’s term with the goal of secondarily banning him from holding any future office, stripping his travel benefits and Secret Service derail, etc. McConnell actually on board with this impeachment, so I think it’s also a hedge against Trump doing anything too crazy in the next week. Otherwise Uncle Mitch might come back early and abruptly pull the rug out from under Trump.

jet496

Reaction score
I said verifiable. The nytimes is about as verifiable as predicting the weather on pluto

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This is the problem, libbies believe CBS, NBC, ABC & the NY Times as facts. They truly are not very bright, almost like their minds are still at the 2nd grade level.