Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
5t4m4kohs2y31.png

Hi Clowns!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE: Trump keeps working & getting it done.WTF,the Democrats do not have a viable candidate,the
ShiffHouse farce is the only option.
B3BBFAC8-6775-448B-B5D5-ADEA9DE0D7D5.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Impeachment is not the correct term.The hearing and inquiry farce Pelosi has dumped on the Centrist Democrats will never be considered anything but a “CHALLENGE”to remove the the President Of the United States. Pelosi Caved to the Whacked out left.LoL,Russia Russia,Mueller Mueller,Stormy Stormy,Taxes,Taxes. :)
This “CHALLENGE” is well on the way to arriving DOA @ the Senate.Will not even be taken up.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This is completely and a confirmed joke. So Schiff says that testimony from the "whistleblower" is redundant and unnecessary:
House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff all but rejected the call by Republicans to have the Ukraine whistleblower testify in the impeachment inquiry, saying that his testimony would be “redundant and unnecessary.” House Republicans submitted a list of witness requests on Saturday and it didn’t take long for Schiff to make clear that the Ukraine whistleblower wouldn’t even be considered.

But they, the house Dems trot out John Dean from the Nixon era and bring him the Capitol to testify and somehow that is relevant. What a total sham. Fucking scum of the earth.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Pretty much spells it out and is why we have a MAGA movement and a swamp to drain.

In a sensible world, the elected D's and the D supporters would realize the system they support is tainted towards them also, and they would be supportive of someone from the "outside" trying to expose it and stop it. Bureaucrats and the media keep the shit flowing which includes Trump hating.

If this current onslaught continues without justice being served on the inbred system, we could very well see the nation fail in it's original form and the Constitution ripped up

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Leaked Bank Records Confirm Burisma-Biden Payments To Morgan Stanley Account

Documents allegedly leaked by the Ukrainian General Prosecutor's office to CD Media have shed light on payments from Burisma Holdings to Rosemont Seneca Bohai LLC, a corporation controlled by Hunter Biden partner (and fellow former Burisma board member) Devon Archer.

archer%20biden.jpg

Devon Archer (far left) is pictured with Joe and Hunter Biden. (Screenshot from Twitter)
Archer was Yale roommates with John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz - the two of whom opened investment firm Rosemont Capital with Joe Biden's son, Hunter. Rosemont Capital is the parent company of Rosemont Seneca Partners, LLC - the entity which receive the Burisma payments and in turn aid Biden.

The newly leaked records show 45 payments between November 2014 and November 2015 totaling $3.5 million, mostly in increments of $83,333.33. The payments correspond to Morgan Stanley bank records the New York Times reported on earlier this year. The records were submitted as evidence in a case against Archer who was convicted in a scheme to defraud pension funds and an Indian tribe of tens of millions of dollars. Archer's conviction was overturned in November by a judge who felt that he may not have willingly participated in the scheme.

What's more, there are several payments from "Wirelogic Technology AS" and "Digitex Organization LLP" in the amounts of 366,015 EUR and $1,964,375 US based on credit agreements - while $1,150,000 went to Devon Archer and Hunter Biden.

confused glasses man .gif

IMPEACH TRUMP, IMPEACH TRUMP.....................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

tenor.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
@Grandpa mac
@saucedaddy @Bobby V @squeezer @530RL @Orange Juice @RodnJen

What’s that saying about the company you keep?

Dr. Bruce Hensel, a long-term associate of Rep. Adam Schiff, has been arrested in Los Angeles on pedophilia related charges after he asked a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually suggestive pictures, according to prosecutors and law enforcement.

Rep. Adam Schiff and Dr. Hensel have been closely linked for years, with the LA Times describing the doctor as a “special guest” at Schiff’s 50th birthday party in 2010. Schiff also handpicked Dr. Hensel to work with him on health care townhalls in California and has been the recipient of big dollar donations from the 71-year-old throughout his political career.

The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Dr. Hensel was arrested Wednesday morning in Beverly Hills and charged with contact with a minor for sexual purposes.

That’s your hero...............
74321AC8-84A7-4EEC-BE1D-F730C5C493AD.gif

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
@Grandpa mac

Dr. Bruce Hensel, a long-term associate of Rep. Adam Schiff, has been arrested in Los Angeles on pedophilia related charges after he asked a 9-year-old girl to send him sexually suggestive pictures, according to prosecutors and law enforcement.

Rep. Adam Schiff and Dr. Hensel have been closely linked for years, with the LA Times describing the doctor as a “special guest” at Schiff’s 50th birthday party in 2010. Schiff also handpicked Dr. Hensel to work with him on health care townhalls in California and has been the recipient of big dollar donations from the 71-year-old throughout his political career.

The Los Angeles Police Department confirmed Dr. Hensel was arrested Wednesday morning in Beverly Hills and charged with contact with a minor for sexual purposes.

That’s your hero morons................ View attachment 816861
Right back at you..Pick one....:rolleyes:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en...0..35i362i39.qt_zPFFpI1g#imgrc=Mk8QkozR9GVbaM:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
A3346D68-18A6-4616-8EBF-713DB0BA51F9.jpeg
F718C6D0-C0C6-4408-8CA3-D8CA92BD77B7.jpeg
BEE38C7B-9BB0-4E42-81F1-2945068F26E5.jpeg
2F8B1F65-A49F-4477-900C-7DA8C6532FFF.jpeg
@Grandpa mac

That’s your hero............... View attachment 816861
Fab 5 Messiah!:(

saucedaddy

Reaction score
168EE1DC-E784-4D8B-AFFA-873AC6EB4CA9.gif
Ha Ha ...regor is off his game. He left the door wide open....:D Must be a little worried about Impeachment. :p
No shit, the cheese has slid off his burger bigly! I feel for the guy, all his jock cleaners have left him, he’s been jilted by Paxman, Doood, and bonehead. Now he’s acting out on Daddy like a scorned bitch. I give him as many likes as I can but he still has the rabbit boiling!
Sad:(

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ha Ha ...regor is off his game. He left the door wide open....:D Must be a little worried about Impeachment. :p
View attachment 816873
No shit, the cheese has slid off his burger bigly! I feel for the guy, all his jock cleaners have left him, he’s been jilted by Paxman, Doood, and bonehead. Now he’s acting out on Daddy like a scorned bitch. I give him as many likes as I can but he still has the rabbit boiling!
Sad:(

giphy.gif

The liar and his pom pom girl think impeachment is coming........................
Good Fellas laugh .gif

It wasn't a good day for your impeachment dreams hoaxers. BTW, did anyone call Juicy's employer yesterday?

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

As I said, two perfect turd voters!!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Ha Ha 2 weeks ago? Try keeping up... :p

Yea, that's about the time Dave busted your and your hero's balls!!!!!

Go ahead and pull the post for us...........................
giphy.gif

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Yea, that's about the time Dave busted your and your hero's balls!!!!!

Go ahead and pull the post for us...........................
giphy.gif
That was the 2nd time. The original was 15 months ago. :rolleyes: Like I said, try keeping up with old news Sherlock. ;) :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Yeah ,it was HA HA July 2018,I have the screen shots.I can feel it coming your gonna fuck it up here.I did not call anybody Employer and can prove it.Say the word and we can deal with this right now.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That was the 2nd time. The original was 15 months ago. :rolleyes: Like I said, try keeping up with old news Sherlock. ;) :)

No, Dave finished him 2 weeks ago, try comprehending. ;)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Regor,2 weeks ago was the 2nd time this bullshit came up,1st time was July 2018.These guys are pushing for a re run and I’m totally prepared to deal with this again.You guys just cannot leave it be.Let’s do it right now.How many fucking times do I have to deal with this bullshit.I CALLED NOBODY EMPLOYER,IT WAS A FUCKING OUTRIGHT LIE AND THREAT AND I WILL PROVE IT.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Regor,2 weeks ago was the 2nd time this bullshit came up,1st time was July 2018.These guys are pushing for a re run and I’m totally prepared to deal with this again.You guys just cannot leave it be.Let’s do it right now.How many fucking times do have to deal with this bullshit.I CALLED NOBODY EMPLOYER,IT WAS A FUCKING OUTRIGHT LIE AND THREAT AND INWILL PROVE IT.

I know when it came up Sweep, I remember well. Like I said, Dave finished his ass two weeks ago.

I busted his balls then, but it will be nothing to what he's brought on himself now.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
No, Dave finished him 2 weeks ago, try comprehending. ;)
I heard the same thing in a PM with Dave on 7/24/18 which I still have. I comprehend fine. ;) :) Thought it was behind us, but you guys keep bringing it up.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I heard the same thing in a PM with Dave on 7/24/18 which I still have. I comprehend fine. ;) :)

Well I didn't and it was a bit murky at that time. I decided to give Juicy the benefit of doubt, but why didn't you clear the air back then?

Was it because you were spewing his lies also?

Both of you gossip queens have no spine. ;)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
It is going to keep coming up and I’m totally prepared to deal with it and if I’m not around when the troll brings it up my family will deal with it.My integrity will not be compromised with outright lies.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Well I didn't and it was a bit murky at that time. I decided to give Juicy the benefit of doubt, but why didn't you clear the air back then?

Was it because you were spewing his lies also?

Both of you gossip queens have no spine. ;)
The thread was closed. There's more to it then what was posted. I'll leave it at that. You know know where I work. Come check my spine...:eek: :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The thread was closed. There's more to it then what was posted. I'll leave it at that. You know know where I work. Come check my spine...:eek: :)

Really.. ?? LOL

Says the guy that spent an hour on the phone with me with some bullshit story about how someone called his work... and then when I called the bluff you said "No my other work?" Your entire story fell apart in less than 2 minutes with 3 questions.. :D :D

No matter what.. No matter what argument you present on this site.. I don't care if it's even logical, you can't call someone else a crybaby. You straight up ran a Jussie Smollet campaign (and same as he did) got caught.

RD

More to it Bobby? How about you find that spine yourself and enlighten us.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize to Juicy and you, but until then, you're both full of shit.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
More to it Bobby? How about you find that spine yourself and enlighten us.

If I'm wrong, I'll apologize to Juicy and you, but until then, you're both full of shit.
What grade are you in? Do you need your gossip fix..lol :p

I'm over it. Actually been over it for 15 months. I can live with being full of shit. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
What grade are you in? Do you need your gossip fix..lol :p

I'm over it. Actually been over it for 15 months. I can live with being full of shit. :)

giphy.gif

Couldn't find that spine uh?

What grade am I in?

Not the grade that spreads rumors...........................;)

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
giphy.gif

The liar and his pom pom girl think impeachment is coming........................ View attachment 816874

It wasn't a good day for your impeachment dreams hoaxers. BTW, did anyone call Juicy's employer yesterday?

View attachment 816875

As I said, two perfect turd voters!!!!!!!
Ya, he's a DAMN good liar and loser, as said by RD awhile back. Guy thinks his smartass mouth is funny. Too bad his mind can't come up with anything funny his mouth can spew. In my neck of the woods, we call em' fuckstixs!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That's why I couldn't find it. I was going to read it again so I could laugh my ass off again how RD chopped his balls off. This time Rd will chop them off lower and then hide them so the little ass fuck won't come back.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
88325D73-5752-4077-A09A-ED94D4CE1F5C.jpeg
That's all you got liar?

giphy.gif

I thought you were smarter than showing your hypocrital tattle tailng ass around here again!!
Why do you & The Fab 5ers keep calling Daddy back to spank your soft ass. Not only are you scorned but you love Daddy’s abuse! You scream for a Daddy beating then you scream it hurts? #Reeegtoo

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Let’s all go forward and enjoy the next 12 months + President Trump 2nd Inauguration. :)

You go ahead and do that Sweep, I won't.

Ole Juicy's been talking smack for years in here and when his hypocrisy and lies are caught red handed like they were, he doesn't get to just waltz on back like it wasn't the disaster that it was.

No need for you to comment if you don't want, but I'll continue to bust both their lying asses. ;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 816913
Why do you & The Fab 5ers keep calling Daddy back to spank your soft ass. Not only are you scorned but you love Daddy’s abuse! You scream for a Daddy beating then you scream it hurts? #Reeegtoo
giphy.gif

You know what's worse than a liar?

A liar who can't acknowledge his lies. :(

Why did you make up that story? Didn't want the punishment after Trump worked your asses?

LMAO 70's show .gif