WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Important News CSR Race HQ No Bar

racerden

Boat #197
Reaction score
Just heard from very reliable sources the Maya Hotel has stated no alcoholic beverage sales until 17:00 Saturday. The CSR folks are in conversation w/the hotel owners as I write this.
Unless they get something changed; a.) BYOB & b.) now it's time to have the Queen finally host this race.
Stay tuned, I'l keep ya posted.
________
DIGITAL VAPORIZERS

Last edited:

MarkC

Reaction score
:eek:What!!

New hotel management, new face lift and no boose Friday and Saturday a.m. that ain't gonna work...

Mark

reb939

Reaction score
Just heard from very reliable sources the Maya Hotel has stated no alcoholic beverage sales until 17:00 Saturday. The CSR folks are in conversation w/the hotel owners as I write this.
Unless they get something changed; a.) BYOB & b.) now it's time to have the Queen finally host this race.Stay tuned, I'l keep ya posted.

Brand new hotel right next to the ramp. Maybe they have liquor :champagne: for us

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yard house..

BTW guys please see Free shirt thread "stickied" at the top of the lounge. :)

I'll be at the race friday night till saturday afternoon handing out free RiverDavesplace.com shirts.. I'm bringing roughly 250 of them, so I'd imagine you would probably want to see me on friday night.

RD

MarkC

Reaction score
:thumbsup

Hi Dave,

Got ur call this afternoon, to bad you cant make it out tomorrow, we will see you on friday:drunk

Mark

HottRoddeR

Reaction score
HQ used to be the Queen in the early 90's. Probably wont be down till Sat morning. Hoping RD still has an XL @ that time.

hobo

Reaction score
Main bar closed but cash bars open on thursday. Just met with hotel and they assured me that bars will be open just not the main new bar.

I have told the hotel no bar no sale period.!!:thumbsdown