WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Important - River Toys Storage in Needles

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
King City, Ca did the same thing. From what I understand just a Zoning or allowance for weed growing in certain parts of town. Hopefully the tax dollars can re-pave that POS Needles HWy:rolleyes . Getting enough Power from the grid for all the demand was the problem last I heard..

They are completely repaying the road in towards the golf course, building fresh curb and gutter, sidewalks, and doing the neighborhoods around that are also. Weed money at work!

stoker22405

Reaction score
They are completely repaying the road in towards the golf course, building fresh curb and gutter, sidewalks, and doing the neighborhoods around that are also. Weed money at work!

I think that is all Federal money....Weed money will be sucked up by the politicians...lol

78Southwind

Reaction score
I wonder if they're going with Tesla solar and batteries to power the weed farm?😎

DC-88

Reaction score

Maybe they'll just pave the streets with weed.......:cool FullSizeRender.jpg

scott4878

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart I write this, I have known Steve for over 14 years and call him a personal friend, I am so sad that he is no longer with us, he was a good friend and would do anything at anytime if you needed him, I will forever miss him.

I wanted to dispel any rumors that River Toys is closing I was told " business as usual call 24 hours in advance " and received this email from corporate office:

June 5, 2017

To our Valued Customers:

It is with deep sadness that we are notifying you of the passing of Steve Raskett, the on-site manager at River Toys Boat and RV Storage, on Friday, June 2, 2017. Steve?s presence at River Toys will certainly be missed by all who knew him. In deference to Steve?s privacy and for that of his family and friends the details of his passing will not be made public.

The owners have engaged the services of Jimmy Murray to fill in for the next several days until the new on-site manager, Ricardo Ortiz, can make arrangements to settle in at the boat storage. You can contact Jimmy or Ricardo at 1.760.326.6363 if you wish to make appointments for taking your boat out.

Should you have any immediate needs which cannot be handled by Jimmy or Ricardo, please contact Sue Guthrie at 909.882.3393 or [email protected].

Thank you in advance for respecting Steve?s memory and privacy.

Sincerely,
RIVER TOYS BOAT & RV STORAGE

Susan Guthrie
Administrative Assistant
909-882-3393
[email protected]

playingwithfyr

Reaction score
It is with a heavy heart I write this, I have known Steve for over 14 years and call him a personal friend, I am so sad that he is no longer with us, he was a good friend and would do anything at anytime if you needed him, I will forever miss him.

I wanted to dispel any rumors that River Toys is closing I was told " business as usual call 24 hours in advance " and received this email from corporate office:

June 5, 2017

To our Valued Customers:

It is with deep sadness that we are notifying you of the passing of Steve Raskett, the on-site manager at River Toys Boat and RV Storage, on Friday, June 2, 2017. Steve?s presence at River Toys will certainly be missed by all who knew him. In deference to Steve?s privacy and for that of his family and friends the details of his passing will not be made public.

The owners have engaged the services of Jimmy Murray to fill in for the next several days until the new on-site manager, Ricardo Ortiz, can make arrangements to settle in at the boat storage. You can contact Jimmy or Ricardo at 1.760.326.6363 if you wish to make appointments for taking your boat out.

Should you have any immediate needs which cannot be handled by Jimmy or Ricardo, please contact Sue Guthrie at 909.882.3393 or [email protected].

Sincerely,

Susan Guthrie
Administrative Assistant
909-882-3393
[email protected]

So sad to hear about Steve. He was a great guy!! We will definitely miss him !

Glassman

Reaction score

June 5, 2017

To our Valued Customers:

Sincerely,

Susan Guthrie
Administrative Assistant
909-882-3393
[email protected]

Having stored various boat at Rivertoys since 2002 to present, I have to agree with Scott regarding the attention to detail Steve provided in the past. I, too, am broken hearted over the loss of Steve.

He was one in a million. I will miss him. I miss him. Life goes on. I'm so sorry for having lost a friend,