WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Important shit right here!! Need opinions. Life altering! (Beer)

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I'll fly if you buy!
Actually never heard of it.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Yes. We both thought it was pretty good, but we like Coors yellow can also. It was a bit lighter and crisper than the banquet beer.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Not a big fan of it... I bought a 12 pack about one month ago..... I try 3 each time I try it..... I have 6 to go.... Only place I have seen it is Wallymart in Havasu.

traquer

Reaction score
Haven't tried it. Silver bullet only for me.

However at the moment with the cooler weather I am sipping on an incredible beer. Look at the date how old the recipe is..
leffe.jpg

WAAZ

Reaction score
Heard a guy at work refer to beer as “hydraulic sandwiches” - thought it was pretty funny.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Early 70's Coors was not available east of the Rockies so by best friends dad would have the trucker bringing goods from LA to bring him cases of Coors and he would stash cases in one of the large closets off of his personal office/library. Every weekend we would go to "The Cabin" we would take at least a case if not two of it from him. It was a welcome break from the Schlitz or Country Club Malt Liquor we would get from the other dads.

1629914808812.png

Last edited:

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Early 70's Coors was not available east of the Rockies so by best friends dad would have the trucker bringing goods from LA to bring him cases of Coors and he would stash cases in one of the large closets off of his personal office/library. Every weekend we would go to "The Cabin" we would take at least a case if not two of it from him. It was a welcome break from the Schlitz or Country Club Malt Liquor we would get from the other dads.

View attachment 1042308
When I was at Great Lakes , all the talk was about "smuggling" Coors to to the east coast :)