WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

in facebook jail

mobldj

Reaction score
tomorrow makes my week long jail sentance for posting a racial slur on fb.yep i did it.last week when the kid shot the sheriff and killed him,i posted " white trash asshole.kill him " and got the boot.lol.dont know if it was white trash or kill him that did it. oh well.....

Singleton

Reaction score
tomorrow makes my week long jail sentance for posting a racial slur on fb.yep i did it.last week when the kid shot the sheriff and killed him,i posted " white trash asshole.kill him " and got the boot.lol.dont know if it was white trash or kill him that did it. oh well.....

It’s the second part.
Only reason I still have an active FB account, they are one of my larger customers.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Post was probably reported. Most likely backlash from some of the recent jury decisions.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You need me to call my Tahoe SUP buddy Mark Z?

wzuber

Reaction score
if u think u can work that "assk" into your lap sesions while slurping markie"s widdle wee wee that would be great. lol

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Never hand an account and happy with that.
Don't need the drama or the hourly updates on what someone else is eating or pooping.
I use it mostly for the group pages. Boating groups, work related groups, Sports groups.....Hardly any drama anymore that way.

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
I use it mostly for the group pages. Boating groups, work related groups, Sports groups.....Hardly any drama anymore that way.
You use it to post plates of bacon every morning dont lie lolol

buck35

Reaction score
How does one get rid of fagbook?like forever... I got a call last week that I was trying to sell someone something and had been hacked.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I think it's maybe because you didn't capitalize the w and the k plus no period after kill.:D