WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

In need of a suburb varmint gun

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Tends to be one of those moments to remember 😂 I walked past that same bait station yesterday, gave it a look as I considered checking it, and decided, NOPE, not in the mood for that shit today. 😁 In truth, after that encounter, and after removing and dispatching the unwanted visitor, I put the damned thing on the shelf and made some bait tubes that aren't large enough to turn into an apartment. I only put it back into operation fairly recently, if I find another surprise, I'll return it to the shelf and stick with the smaller tubes.
Ever picked up a flowmaster muffler from your shed and had a rat pop out in your face?

The stories I could tell...with video.......

Taboma

Reaction score
Ever picked up a flowmaster muffler from your shed and had a rat pop out in your face?

The stories I could tell...with video.......

Nope, not that but ---- years ago my son and I went to get the chipper / shredder from the grove shed and rats jumped out of the hopper startling the shit out of us.
Then when looked closer, we'd found they'd built a real nice nest of leaves for their new offspring --- "Oh look," the whole litter of the baby rat bastards were nestled in their beds ---- you know, after several months of non-use, it fired right up 2nd pull ☠ 🤢 😁