WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

In search of a TR4/TR6

Tom Wingo

Reaction score
Looking for a really nice flatty, with or without motor. I'm a serious buyer, in search of that special find. Must be 550-600approx., nice paint and great floors. You can contact me via email at [email protected]. Thanks Tom

Last edited:

bagged97taco

Reaction score
There’s one is Cali for sale but it’s complete. Cleanest rigging I’ve seen in a while. Multi colored paint and nice floors. It’s blown gas deal. I’ll try to get his info for you

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
David 519 has one for sale.

85 Cole TR-4, fresh build, check out the build thread in the V-drive section for details. Excellent exterior gel, near perfect floors, original Cole rigging, new whirl-away, Menkins prop, everything checked/rebuilt. Custom saddle tanks with interior fills. Not a new boat, but very close. Likely one of the nicest original TR-4's in the country. Sitting on a 2013 Competitive Trailer with practically no miles on it. Stainless fenders, LED lights nice paint. Available with our without 557" BBC (4.5" Bore x 4.375 stroke). Bowtie tall deck, good parts inside, made 830 HP. 12.2 CR, was set up for Av-Gas, I run it on an 80/20 pump/race gas mix.
$30k Turn Key, $22k Less Motor. Call/Text David 925 5nine5- 4 two 44 anytime before about 9p PST. Thanks,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php