WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

In the market

golakers

Reaction score
Need roll-bar boat input. I'm in the market for one. What's the census on the different manufacturers? Tige, Nautique, Mastercraft, etc????

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Sanger, seems to have the best rough water ride

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
black panties, and Christian Louboutins.. at least 5"'. Just saying :skull:D

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
What price range are you looking and what level of riding do you want to do (casual or hardcore)? That makes a difference (IMO) on which boat I would go with.

golakers

Reaction score
@35k. Don't need hardcore. Kids are young and I'm washed up!

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
@35k. Don't need hardcore. Kids are young and I'm washed up!

With that said, you would be fine with any boat you find in your budget that you like. With the family, I would shoot for a 23' to have a little more room and room for some friends. I like the Nautique's also, but not too many 23 footers out there. I like the Wakesetters...they have the helm set a little farther forward which gives you more room in the cabin area (but slightly smaller open bow). I also like Mastercraft, but they tend to be more expensive. I also have friends that have newer Tige' and they are nice family boats also.

Check the sites listed above and also check wakeworld.com

Good luck on your search!!

RodnJen

Reaction score
We looked at them 8 years ago but since we do our boating on Havi it didn't really work with what we wanted to do.

That being said, the Malibu and the Tige were by far our favorites. I would think you could find a clean used boat for the money you are talking.

Last edited: