WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

In to deep? Bearings bravo 1

hawgty55

Reaction score
Need help if any with a bearing parts list for bravo1 i am rebuilding drive and replacing all bearings and races. But between a couple of buddies and i didnt take enough notes or pictures. So problem im having is finding the actual part number and not mercruiser #s any help or direction is appreciated. I would like to only order once ..i do have all the bearings and races just assumed there would be a kit or something.lol like i said maybe im in to deep!

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
No kit from Mercruiser. Note that if you change bearings in the lower, the pinion height, backlash, and rolling torques have to be re-set.

hawgty55

Reaction score
No kit from Mercruiser. Note that if you change bearings in the lower, the pinion height, backlash, and rolling torques have to be re-set.
Thanks. Yes i am doing all bearing and and ordered new shim kit hopefully its close went with all timkin koyo bearings just like what cane out.

How many shop hours do you guys charge to put back together if it comes down to that.

BDMar

B & D Marine
Reaction score
Unfortunately without the proper tools, you won't be able to tell if the tolerances are correct after changing the bearings.

I will be off for medical leave for about 6 weeks so I wouldn't be able to help you in a timely fashion.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Unfortunately without the proper tools, you won't be able to tell if the tolerances are correct after changing the bearings.

I will be off for medical leave for about 6 weeks so I wouldn't be able to help you in a timely fashion.
Just read your other thread and very appreciative that you would take the time to even respond. Thank you for your responses!