WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Inboard Prop Puller & 14'' x 18'' Prop or Likeness

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Looking to pick up a prop puller for my inboard v-drive wakeboard boat and a spare prop (prefer new). Current prop is a 14'' x 18'' but am open to a 14'' x 15.5'' like the ACME 1939.

Anyone have a lead on either?

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
I picked up both a few months ago from nettle props, I can tell you this after having shop change prop twice, be careful shit will bite you real quick like. I never owned a wakeboard boat or v-drive for that matter, thought the guy broke his arm and tool first time it popped off.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
I picked up both a few months ago from nettle props, I can tell you this after having shop change prop twice, be careful shit will bite you real quick like. I never owned a wakeboard boat or v-drive for that matter, thought the guy broke his arm and tool first time it popped off.

That it can. I've had tournament boats of some variations for 20+ years and am not a fan of changing them out but with some longer trips planned next year I want to have a spare in case.

squeezer

Reaction score
Buy a harmonic prop puller...

Makes the job safe and easy.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Buy a harmonic prop puller...

Makes the job safe and easy.

I have honestly never seen how they work but knew that the newer bigger surf boat props require them. A YouTube video later and I am in on that program. Thanks for the heads up!

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
If you leave the prop nut on by a few threads the puller will still work and the prop wont come flying off....

REVENGE 97

Reaction score
Looking to pick up a prop puller for my inboard v-drive wakeboard boat and a spare prop (prefer new). Current prop is a 14'' x 18'' but am open to a 14'' x 15.5'' like the ACME 1939.

Anyone have a lead on either?
If you check with Valley Propeller they will fix you up, you will need a bunch of info to give Him but He knows His Shit!.....In the San Diego area