WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Indoor Bar Build

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Here's a project that I've put off quite a while. Turning a nice section of unused space into a nice built-in bar. Here's the space I'm working with: IMG_2477.jpg IMG_2476.jpg

The bottom section will be 9ft long and have a wine/beer fridge sandwiched between a couple cabinets. We went with gray cabinets and a black quartz top.

IMG_2465.jpg IMG_2467.jpg IMG_2466.jpg

These cabinets will be on top on each side.
IMG_2468.jpg

This is the top middle section

IMG_2469.jpg

We went with these tiles for the backsplash. They're really cool mirror finish. They look kinda old school to me.

IMG_2472.jpg IMG_2473.jpg

Everything should be completed in about "two weeks". I'll post more pics as I get them.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I believe I'll have to belly up to it when done, for official testing purposes. :)

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Very nice. That's a sizeable bar. :thumbsup
Are you building your own cabinets? Looking forward to finished pics.

We are doing something similar on our new house build. We started out with the bar at 9.5 feet but I ended up cutting it down to 7' long for budgetary constraints.
we are installing a 30" wide sink base cabinet in the center and a beverage center on the right. 27" base cabinet on the left.
Uppers will have glass doors also straddling a wine rack and stemware rack in the center.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Very nice. That's a sizeable bar. :thumbsup
Are you building your own cabinets? Looking forward to finished pics.

We are doing something similar on our new house build. We started out with the bar at 9.5 feet but I ended up cutting it down to 7' long for budgetary constraints.
we are installing a 30" wide sink base cabinet in the center and a beverage center on the right. 27" base cabinet on the left.
Uppers will have glass doors also straddling a wine rack and stemware rack in the center.

Thanks... I'm having the cabinets built by a shop in East LA. Price was beyond reasonable! I'm really not doing anything besides writing the checks [emoji23].

Yours sounds nice too! I really wanted a sink but didn't want to run new plumbing. Post some pics when yours is done.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Super happy with the way it turned out! Only one thing left to do, use it!