WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Indoor window shutters = rape!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What is the deal with indoor window shutters, outrageous what they charge for these things, 6 windows in our casita, quote is $5000, and thats from "budget blinds". Ridiculous for some plastic slats.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
What is the deal with indoor window shutters, outrageous what they charge for these things, 6 windows in our casita, quote is $5000, and thats from "budget blinds". Ridiculous for some plastic slats.
Shop around, we went with a great company here in vegas, real quality set up, and for I think 12 windows it was under 4K.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
You think that you got it up the butt now....wait until you have to replace the failed IGU and current colors are not available.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
That member Whiteworks does plantation / indoor shutters. Heard he was expensive though too.....the damn things are just stupid expensive. Have you tried a different prop?

dribble

Reaction score
Home depot did my entire house, wood and fabric blinds for $1500.00

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
We had a Chinese guy do our chino house. Great price and decent quality. I was happy with the end result. I said white works was expensive or something like that in a thread (maybe even my own thread)and it turned into a shit show with pm’s and people calling me :rolleyes:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Walt my Boss sales shutters on the side.

Is this your Havasu place? I can find out if he goes out there.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I used ww, a few years back. Price was in the middle, but they were built well.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
We used Accent Window Coverings in Havasu. 928 680 1505.

A couple of very knowledgeable young ladies, that also do the installation with no mess. Seemed fairly reasonable and had more than one option for shutters.

badluck24/7

Reaction score
Here’s an idea for you

FFCABC86-D273-4445-83A9-3399B72D74DE.jpeg

outboardrick

Reaction score
We used Accent Window Coverings in Havasu. 928 680 1505.

A couple of very knowledgeable young ladies, that also do the installation with no mess. Seemed fairly reasonable and had more than one option for shutters.
X2 for Accent, they did my whole house for about $1k..... Lower end stuff but it is what I wanted and I think it looks good.

sczagurs

Reaction score
Check out gallery shutters. Great company to deal with.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Shop around, we went with a great company here in vegas, real quality set up, and for I think 12 windows it was under 4K.

I had 13 windows done with the polywood shutters lifetime warranty they have a factory right here in Vegas where they make them! Two of them were over sized sliding glass windows for $5500.00. Unlike Sunburst they are made here not back east don't get me wrong Sunburst is a quality a bit more expensive and yes they are made the same way material baked in not sprayed on etc. hence the lifetime warranty. I'm not sure they will travel to Parker lol. Fyi they won't warp in excessive heat in 10 years like wood ask me how I know.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Our house is only 1600 sq ft and we paid 10K for ours. What we got really ass raped on was the two 8' sliders we have.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Dylan WW did my moms condo years ago and they are still perfect.
What happen to him cool guy..

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Best price I have found is Budget Blinds on Stockton Hill Road in Kingman. They came to Parker, measured and installed Plantation shutters for less than I could buy them at Lowe's or Home Depot without installation. Also less than the internet.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Best price I have found is Budget Blinds on Stockton Hill Road in Kingman. They came to Parker, measured and installed Plantation shutters for less than I could buy them at Lowe's or Home Depot without installation. Also less than the internet.

That’s who we are using, they just did our cabin in the mountains and are now going to do the casita or at least we have a quote for the casita.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I compared and found wood shutters were cheaper than plastic vinyl...

As someone mentioned shop around...

TCHB

Reaction score
That price does not sound all that bad. We had our HB house done years ago and it was very expensive in 1984.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Hey Walt, I was sent a text about this thread. If you want to send me an email with your measurements, photos of the openings, and desired features I can get you price on product shipped to your door. You will have to install them yourself as I don’t get to havasu much these days. Whiteworks1 @ msn . com

whiteworks

Reaction score
We had a Chinese guy do our chino house. Great price and decent quality. I was happy with the end result. I said white works was expensive or something like that in a thread (maybe even my own thread)and it turned into a shit show with pm’s and people calling me :rolleyes:
There are some Vietnamese dudes in chino with a factory in chino, there is no more inexpensive shutter being made anywhere in the USA right now, unfortunately the quality matches the price. Charlie don’t surf

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
There are some Vietnamese dudes in chino with a factory in chino, there is no more inexpensive shutter being made anywhere in the USA right now, unfortunately the quality matches the price. Charlie don’t surf
I think I even talked to you after I got railed for my post. It was in no way a shot at you I follow you on I think Instagram and was at the harbor for a while too. It was just too much for me at the time. I’ve seen the amazing stuff you do I just went the cheapest route possible.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Seems a common theme.

Dude I have not been on this website in years and you are still completely full of shit, you and I have never done any business together, ever. What the fuck is wrong with you?

whiteworks

Reaction score
I think I even talked to you after I got railed for my post. It was in no way a shot at you I follow you on I think Instagram and was at the harbor for a while too. It was just too much for me at the time. I’ve seen the amazing stuff you do I just went the cheapest route possible.
I have access to very low priced stuff, it proven problematic in the long term so I stay on the middle to high ground as far as product quality and price point goes.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
YB, did you ever get a chance to post that lifetime Disney pass you were talking about that you never used? Id like to see what it looks like.

BriaN

I used ww, a few years back. Price was in the middle, but they were built well.

Dude I have not been on this website in years and you are still completely full of shit, you and I have never done any business together, ever. What the fuck is wrong with you?