WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ineos Grenadier 4X4

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
One of my favorite cycling teams is sponsored by this company so I looked them up. Seems to me they are sort of like 3M but are building this truck as well! Pretty bitchen vehicle and says they will be available in the US.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Heard they were getting sued by Land Rover because it looks too much like an old Land Rover. Looked it up and it looks like Tata Motors who owns Land Rover is worth about 43 Billion but Ineos is worth 83 Billion! Curious to see who wins.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Car and Driver does an article and no mention on pricing. Par for course. As for being sued by Land Rover. Good luck..... Ford learned that the hard way with the Cobra, if you don‘t build something for years, you loose the rights. land Rover won’t win. id consider one it it isn’t a 100K.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Car and Driver does an article and no mention on pricing. Par for course. As for being sued by Land Rover. Good luck..... Ford learned that the hard way with the Cobra, if you don‘t build something for years, you loose the rights. land Rover won’t win. id consider one it it isn’t a 100K.

It'll be 6 figures... If you have to ask the price...

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
In that case..... just import a Real one with a diesel. GTG.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

I read Ineos won the lawsuit.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
So, a Land Rover, first built on surplus Jeep frames and axles, and built with a Buick/Olds 215 V8, has been copied by yet another automotive manufacturer, to compete with the Jeep Wrangler, built overseas, and imported into the U.S. of A.?

Did I miss something here?

Ol Henry would be pissed.

Dan'l

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
So, a Land Rover, first built on surplus Jeep frames and axles, and built with a Buick/Olds 215 V8, has been copied by yet another automotive manufacturer, to compete with the Jeep Wrangler, built overseas, and imported into the U.S. of A.?

Did I miss something here?

Ol Henry would be pissed.

Dan'l

Lol. Sums it up well. It would be cool if they kept it basic, no power windows and other bullshit. A simple off-roader with big axles and heavy duty running gear. No posh extras.