WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Infant vaccinations

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Do they cause autism? What’s your opinion? The doctors want to give my 4 month old hepatitis B shots and everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
They didn’t cause autism in any of my 3 but I get the argument. That’s a tough one. My wife made all those decisions and I fully support her in her decisions

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I have heard arguments both ways but when I had kids I didn't hesitate to give them every single shot they offered.

4Waters

Reaction score
No need to start hep B right now. Our pediatrician stretched the vaccinations out right up to school, both my kids got their last 2 vaccinations 3 months before they started kindergarten one of which was the last hep B shot. Tell your pediatrician to not rush it.

Icky

Reaction score
You can break up all the shots so its not one big cocktail of drugs. We did that for that same concern as well as being able to narrow down what if any he was allergic too. I'm sure mine is behind on all of his due to covid /hospitals

traquer

Reaction score
You can break up all the shots so its not one big cocktail of drugs. We did that for that same concern as well as being able to narrow down what if any he was allergic too. I'm sure mine is behind on all of his due to covid /hospitals
That logic makes a lot of sense to me too

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
They have tests these days before a child is born if they are going to have problems in life. Very extensive and define probabilities. I know a person who "Chose" to have 2 autistic children after tests revealed the outcome. When the parents die the state will pay for their care.
Remember one thing. Corps have a responsibility to the shareholders. Not the consumers by law unless you consider a sticker or a 500 page document in fine print with twisted wording for responsibility.
I'm not anti Vax, I'm pro reform.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I get nervous as shit everytime little man goes in for shot's. Momma is in the medical field and not near as worried as I am so I guess that should tell me something but it doesn't

HitIt

Reaction score
We spaced ours out for our kids. But they are fully vaxxed. Except for covid. F that.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Read up on Andrew Wakefield. He is where most of the original “support” for the case of vaccine-caused autism came from.
Do YOUR research and decide what YOU think is best for YOUR kids. The fact that you are asking on RDP is a good start, but it shouldn’t stop here.

MOUZER

Reaction score
ok.....we just had are first grandchild he will be 1 in a month he did have his shots so far but while at furniture store a couple had a lil boy about 5 in a wheel chair and came up to us and looked at my grandson and said my boy was normal as can be till he got his shots this kid was pretty bad so sad....he said to my son dont get him the shots or this can happen.....but my son said he will continue to vaccinate his boy......so wow what do you do

outboard_256

Reaction score
I don't think it does but I am not a doctor. That being said we gave our kids all the shots and they were ok.

traquer

Reaction score
How old are your kids? You should see the increase in amount of vaccinations over the past 15 years even.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

What's the increase for, do you know? It's not like there's any new diseases since I had mine 35 years ago (except for covid)?

Icky

Reaction score
What's the increase for, do you know? It's not like there's any new diseases since I had mine 35 years ago (except for covid)?
I was curious too, I highly doubt I got half the shit 39 years ago they're pumping into kids these days

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Did you see how many were in each injection? The amount is mind boggling.
This is now compared to the 7 we got back in the 80's. Another one that isn't on this list that is required by many is the chicken pox virus.

Immunizations needed before starting preschool or child care programs

2-3 months:

1 Polio

1 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)

1 Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)

1 Hepatitis B

4-5 months:

2 Polio

2 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)

2 Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)

2 Hepatitis B

6-14 months:

2 Polio

3 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)

2 Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)

2 Hepatitis B

15-17 months:

3 Polio

3 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)

2 Hepatitis B

1 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) on or after 1st birthday

1 Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) on or after 1st birthday

18 months-5 years:

3 Polio

4 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP)

3 Hepatitis B

1 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) on or after the 1st birthday

1 Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) on or after the 1st birthday

1 Varicella (chickenpox)

Immunizations needed for students entering school between ages 4 and 6

5 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, or DT) — (4 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)

4 Polio (OPV or IPV) — (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 4th birthday)

3 Hepatitis B

2 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) — (Both given on or after 1st birthday)

1 Varicella (chickenpox)

Immunizations needed for students ages 7 to 17

4 Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis (DTaP, DTP, DT, Tdap, or Td) — (3 doses OK if last dose was given on or after 2nd birthday)

4 Polio (OPV or IPV) — (3 doses OK if one was given on or after 2nd birthday)

1 Measles, Mumps, and Rubella (MMR) — (2 doses required at 7th grade)

1-2 Varicella (chickenpox) — (Admission at ages 7-12 years need 1 dose; ages 13-17 years need 2 doses)

1 Tetanus, Diphtheria,and Pertussis (Tdap) — at 7th grade or out-of-state transfer admission at 8th–12th grades (1 dose on or after the 7th birthday

Boat 405

Reaction score
Do they cause autism? What’s your opinion? The doctors want to give my 4 month old hepatitis B shots and everything else.

Just spread them out. We opted to not do everything at once. Spread them out over as much time as possible.

Sunset

Reaction score

Look up Children's health defense with Robert Kennedy Jr. Dr.Sherri Tenpenny's website and Vaxxter.com also look up The high wire with Del Bigtree. I wouldn't give them. I know 3 different families with vaccine injured kids.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Both my kids had the full spectrum of shots, here's why:

My mother and my wife's father both had polio. They suffer long term side affects from the disease. Our kids received polio vaccines.

I suffer from shingles because I had chicken pox as a kid. It isn't fun and each time they recur it gets worse. My kids we vaccinated against chicken pox.

My wife has HPV, the treatment of which left in question our ability to conceive. Both my daughter's will be getting HPV vaccinations.

The above experiences and other reasons was all the evidence I needed to have our kids vaccinated.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
No need to start hep B right now. Our pediatrician stretched the vaccinations out right up to school, both my kids got their last 2 vaccinations 3 months before they started kindergarten one of which was the last hep B shot. Tell your pediatrician to not rush it.

this is what we did as I didn’t like the idea of putting those vaccines into such a small body. They wanted to jab my boys with the hep shot 2 seconds after birth and I said no. The dangers for hep are almost nil if your kid is home with mom and doesn’t share drug needles. We weren’t going to allow our kids to share drug needles for a long time after birth. Haha

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Never mind, it’s worse than ever.

IMG_4349.jpg

If not vaccinations causing this, then what is?

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Do your own research and take a look at the ingredients in these vaccinations they want to give our kids. And remember vaccinations are not regulated and the doses are the same for an a adult or a child. We choose to opt out of them i have 2 vaccine injured kids. But i say do your own research and make up your own mind on them. There is plenty of info out there

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Unfortunately i have friends with kids who were fine before the shots and showed severe autistic behaviors right after. Sad.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Never mind, it’s worse than ever.

View attachment 976975
If not vaccinations causing this, then what is?

They started looking for it.

How many kids did you know growing up that were.... different? Many diagnosis are kids "on the spectrum" and in the past they just would have been chalked up to being slow or bad kids or weirdos. Now there is a clinical diagnosis.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I spread mine daughters out...will continue to do so.

I think "autism" and other behavioral disorders are more diagnosed now for two reasons....the medical complex has gotten huge and needs patients so it looks for issues that may be been ignored before. Second back when i was a kid, much of my behavioral issues were solved with an ass whipping or a switch.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Lets just look at the younger adults now .
Not most but a hell of a lot .
They are trying to decide if they are male or female .
Is it vaccine related?
It’s scary.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Another reason why issues are occurring more frequently is due the age of the parents. At 15 years old both a male and female human being are at their prime baby making ability. People are having kids into their 40s and 50s now. That was total life expectancy not too long ago.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I spread mine daughters out...will continue to do so.

I think "autism" and other behavioral disorders are more diagnosed now for two reasons....the medical complex has gotten huge and needs patients so it looks for issues that may be been ignored before. Second back when i was a kid, much of my behavioral issues were solved with an ass whipping or a switch.
I would have rather rode my stingray off the Empire State building, into a pit of 1000 rattlesnakes than face my Dad when I had "behavioral" issues in my young and dumb days!!!! That's been a problem for a long long time. NO parent will knock the Holy shit out of their kid now days like ours did back in the day.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
We waited till our kids were a bit older. No issues.

I do have a friend who has a kid who is now a vegetable cause of being vaccinated though.

I think we spread em out too.

traquer

Reaction score
Another reason why issues are occurring more frequently is due the age of the parents. At 15 years old both a male and female human being are at their prime baby making ability. People are having kids into their 40s and 50s now. That was total life expectancy not too long ago.
So, how many Mexican kids are autistic? That's a valid point haha

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
ok.....we just had are first grandchild he will be 1 in a month he did have his shots so far but while at furniture store a couple had a lil boy about 5 in a wheel chair and came up to us and looked at my grandson and said my boy was normal as can be till he got his shots this kid was pretty bad so sad....he said to my son dont get him the shots or this can happen.....but my son said he will continue to vaccinate his boy......so wow what do you do

Unfortunately we know people that had perfectly normal Children and right after they got their shots were no longer “normal.”

😢

I find it interesting that people all say we are all different but when it comes to shit like this they say we are all the same.. We aren’t. There is no doubt in my mind that some people have adverse reactions to some shots, and less than zero doubt that some people are in fact autistic as a reaction to some vaccines. To which and how? Dunno, just know there is some correlation between the two.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Another thing to look at with the increase in vaccinations is the direct correlation to the huge increase in allergies. My 2nd child became allergic to new foods after every shot. Once we saw that (3rd of 4th shot), we stopped them and no more new allergies.