WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Inflatable Paddle Board iSUP

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
Selling a brand new in box Cooyes inflatable paddle board. It’s a 10’6”x6” and comes with everything you need to get out on the water...paddle, pump, bag, phone pouch, and repair kit.

I have a few if you need more than 1.

$175

2A36A5F3-6B3F-4154-8E32-5639BFD8CFCF.jpeg

Located in Camarillo. I can ship if you cover the charges...

Mikes56

Reaction score
Are you around tomorrow or Monday? I’m interested in two of them. I live in Santa Clarita, so my wife and I will drive to Camarillo. Please PM me your phone number.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
Thanks Mike! It was nice meeting you and your wife!!! Enjoy...🍺

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Do you have more and are you willing to ship? Thanks

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Salem, Or

most RDP peeps dont venture to this area often! So not sure RDP Express would be an option.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
Salem? I went there twice last week...lol...ok, maybe not.

Shipping UPS or USPS is about $60 per board. I have two left so just let me know...

Mikes56

Reaction score
I just want to leave a comment.

We bought two boards yesterday. I’m really, really happy with them. We probably will only use them a couple times each summer, so I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on Isup’s. When I got home I blew them both up and left them overnight in the living room. I just deflated them this morning and put them in their backpacks. They are great boards for the price! Amazon sells them also, ( for more $$$), but I just used that website to read all the reviews that other buyers have posted.
I did buy an electric inflator from Nate, and I’m glad I did. Each board inflated in about 10 minutes, and deflated by pushing in the inflator valve button. Deflating took about two minutes. They went into their backpacks easily, along with the manual pump and paddle.
JustWannaRace, you won’t be disappointed if you get them.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
Bumping this up for the new season. I have two new boards left and a few electric pumps if interested. Heading to Parker this week if someone wants to pick up there…