Inflation - Prices are going through the roof

EmpirE231

Reaction score
IE gas prices... not even LA
26E5D22C-9D39-4FE5-9CFE-F4F145222856.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Whats impressive is that he managed to fuck it all up in 8 months!
I think that's a new presidential record

A well planned hijacking of our economy. All the bullshit regarding vaccination and masks nothing more than another well planned distraction. I want to live long enuff to read all about it. And,yes only 8 months since a rolling economy has been destroyed. Good minds sit down in our P&G forum whining and blathering about vaccination when our entire economy circling the bowl. WTF

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
A well planned hijacking of our economy. All the bullshit regarding vaccination and masks nothing more than another well planned distraction. I want to live long enuff to read all about it. And,yes only 8 months since a rolling economy has been destroyed. Good minds sit down in our P&G forum whining and blathering about vaccination when our entire economy circling the bowl. WTF

Suggestions?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Sadly the solution is to let FJB hold the bag of burning shit that is our economy to jolt enough people in the midterms next year, and hold or increase those majorities into 2024 with a semi sane Republican President.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Sadly the solution is to let FJB hold the bag of burning shit that is our economy to jolt enough people in the midterms next year, and hold or increase those majorities into 2024 with a semi sane Republican President.

Hey LOF, when you sprinkle political fairy dust into a thread in the Lounge does that give you reason to move it to the Dungeon forum you moderate?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Hey LOF, when you sprinkle political fairy dust into a thread in the Lounge does that give you reason to move it to the Dungeon forum you moderate?

I can’t move anything into the Lake of Fire. I can only move things out.

Wedgy

Reaction score
id Suggestions?
OK Eh? An Old Dog, here. Eh. First off, it is what is is. I know what X Zactkly sadly, what you are asking. And it breaks my heart. My Kids R as set as can be, in light of the Spiral. Nuff Said. Godspeed ! Reality check. Damage control. Godspeed to the Working Family Man. Dominate!

Retired Fixed income. Pay everything off. Payoff car loans. Check. REFI to a 15 YR. Check. Negotiate recurring resupply to your advantage. Heavy shit delivered to your door. Check. Cut unnecessary $ outflows. Trying, Crying. Maintain assets as to minimize loss. Stock up. Hunker down. Plan ahead. Keep an Eye out. Pay attention to what is going on around you. No more Covid Vax. 4 me anyways. God help us all. WE the People were lied too. Buy toys n Whammo.

Use Medicare to your advantage. Plan there eh. Turn 65, no exam for a year. Enroll in a Medicare supplement plan, that covers your 20%. Yo Mama! Yo, If'n you R in a Medicare Advantage PPO. You. Could be. Covered 100% but for Co-Pays. Unlimited Cat coverage. $7200 yearly OOP. Yeah, that sux. But. Cat cost Caps, plus no limits on coverage. Traditional Medicare doesn't protect you like an Advantage plan, from Cat costs, Hospital deductibles. Plus provides way more traditional coverage. Much like a traditional work plan of bygone days.
Cost? Co pays, Negotiated reduced deductibles ONLY. Could very well be your part B + $200 per month. For both. 100% Med coverage, plus Vision, Dental, Hearing, Etc, etc. So a potential $348 per month, for as close as to a Quality work plan as you can get, though Medicare. For $348 total? Say WTF?

My Brothers N Sisters. Check that shit out. Open enrollment starts today. Everywhere Eh!

Dealt a Garbage hand? Let's Go Brandon! MIne some Silver Linings!

Last edited:

Looking Glass

Reaction score
OK Eh? An Old Dog, here. Eh. First off, it is what is is. I know what X Zactkly sadly, what you are asking. And it breaks my heart. My Kids R as set as can be, in light of the Spiral. Nuff Said. Godspeed ! Reality check. Damage control. Godspeed to the Working Family Man. Dominate!

Retired Fixed income. Pay everything off. Payoff car loans. Check. REFI to a 15 YR. Check. Negotiate recurring resupply to your advantage. Heavy shit delivered to your door. Check. Cut unnecessary $ outflows. Trying, Crying. Maintain assets as to minimize loss. Stock up. Hunker down. Plan ahead. Keep an Eye out. Pay attention to what is going on around you. No more Covid Vax. 4 me anyways. God help us all. WE the People were lied too. Buy toys n Whammo.

Use Medicare to your advantage. Plan there eh. Turn 65, no exam for a year. Enroll in a Medicare supplement plan, that covers your 20%. Yo Mama! Yo, If'n you R in a Medicare Advantage PPO. You. Could be. Covered 100% but for Co-Pays. Unlimited Cat coverage. $7200 yearly OOP. Yeah, that sux. But. Cat cost Caps, plus no limits on coverage. Traditional Medicare doesn't protect you like an Advantage plan, from Cat costs, Hospital deductibles. Plus provides way more traditional coverage. Much like a traditional work plan of bygone days.
Cost? Co pays, Negotiated reduced deductibles ONLY. Could very well be your part B + $200 per month. For both. 100% Med coverage, plus Vision, Dental, Hearing, Etc, etc. So a potential $348 per month, for as close as to a Quality work plan as you can get, though Medicare. For $348 total? Say WTF?

My Brothers N Sisters. Check that shit out. Open enrollment starts today. Everywhere Eh!

Dealt a Garbage hand? Let's Go Brandon! MIne some Silver Linings!

WHOA!, Sorry I asked.:confused:

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
CW2?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The Federal Reserve has now positioned themselves into a corner. High Inflation and 0.5% Interest Rates with an economy that’s slow from a worker shortage and inventory shortages following the Scamdemic. Double Down you have an administration that is spending money like a drunken sailor causing even more inflation and wanting to tax corporations to the point they are going to move offshore. Normally you would just raise interest rates to combat inflation to slow a hot economy. I’m afraid there’s not much they can do without causing a new depression 😱. I think we’re all fucked. I have 99% of my investments leveraged in inflation safe arenas. I would look at where your $$$ is. It’s going to be a wild ride the next 3 years !!!

What is an inflation safe area? Gold and silver?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

So you take an argument that sprouted in the speed thread, cross it into P&G, and bow into here?

Let it go

RCDave

Reaction score
What is an inflation safe area? Gold and silver?
To a degree but with all the government does to manipulate Asset values, it's only so effective.

My suggestion is get as debt free as possible. Position for an economic downturn.

Backlash

Reaction score
The pricing for raw materials is ridiculous. My local Chevron is at $5.15 per gallon. Last week I paid $130 for a 10' stick of 2" x 1/4" wall square aluminum tubing, Unbelievable. 🙄

Looking Glass

Reaction score
To a degree but with all the government does to manipulate Asset values, it's only so effective.

My suggestion is get as debt free as possible. Position for an economic downturn.

DEBT FREE
The pricing for raw materials is ridiculous. My local Chevron is at $5.15 per gallon. Last week I paid $130 for a 10' stick of 2" x 1/4" wall square aluminum tubing, Unbelievable. 🙄

He's Only Begun?

Even the Haters are/will be praying for President Trump to Return LIKE YESTERDAY.:confused: