WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Inflation Reduction Act"!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
DAMN!!

Manchin caved. He really had me as a believer, but it seems they all Talk a good talk. The American people are becoming numb to the never-ending lies, deception, and disappointment and actually are expecting the worst in everything.

Inflation Reduction Act, which actually increases Taxes:confused: I am beginning to believe the "Dim's" are attempting as much damage as possible before their "ASS-KICKING"

retaocleg

Reaction score
when they name it the "something", you can take it to the bank, it is not about that..........

love how they use language, then add the "and for different purposes" part....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Up is down.
Black is white.
Deficit spending reduces inflation.
You’re a racist.

FC8B6B21-B8BC-4096-9833-CBC182934BE5.gif

jet496

Reaction score
DAMN!!

Manchin caved. He really had me as a believer, but it seems they all Talk a good talk. The American people are becoming numb to the never-ending lies, deception, and disappointment and actually are expecting the worst in everything.

Inflation Reduction Act, which actually increases Taxes:confused: I am beginning to believe the "Dim's" are attempting as much damage as possible before their "ASS-KICKING"
I think they are trying to bankrupt americans so we will be dependent on handouts. It's already worked. By handing out so much money & time off, people don't want to work. Now, make everything so expensive that people need more money just to afford basics, more gov't assistance will be required because they don't want to work to get the necessary money. Why would you when you know you will get help from your lovable uncle Sam?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I think they are trying to bankrupt americans so we will be dependent on handouts. It's already worked. By handing out so much money & time off, people don't want to work. Now, make everything so expensive that people need more money just to afford basics, more gov't assistance will be required because they don't want to work to get the necessary money. Why would you when you know you will get help from your lovable uncle Sam?
here in So- Cal..

75% of residential construction is Apartments....

Why???????.

they knew the plan well inadvance

jet496

Reaction score
here in So- Cal..

75% of residential construction is Apartments....

Why???????.

they knew the plan well inadvance
Yup, in a blink of an eye all of a sudden there's literally 100,000 new apartments in San Diego. No new houses, but apartments galore.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Watching the proceedings live this morning, it is so sickening that these POS could care less about the people and those who voted them in. They are standing there reading prepared statements and B.S. and can hardly wait to get this over with so they get the "F**K" out of there, to the Golf Course, Bar or?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The RINO’s brought you this. They allowed a stolen election, along with stolen Senate seats in GA and AZ.

THEY are your enemy more than the libturds.

Notice how Sinema moved it to the right to protect their handlers also?

Looking Glass

Reaction score
The RINO’s brought you this. They allowed a stolen election, along with stolen Senate seats in GA and AZ.

THEY are your enemy more than the libturds.

Notice how Sinema moved it to the right to protect their handlers also?

First Manchin Caved and I had hopes Sinema would hold firm, but "Dream On" The Same Old Shit, just different days and issues.:(

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It is not "Rino's" or "Liberals" exclusively, not even in conjunction with one another. There are so called Republicans, dare I say conservatives? That are not fighting for what they ran on. There are also citizens, blinded by greed or stupidity, that believe this is what's in the best interests of the country.
It is not "Right vs Left"...It is becoming "Us vs Them"

Wedgy

Reaction score
It's like we're watching a slow rolling avalanche, of really really dirty snow. The look on Joe and Kristin's faces after the vote, says it all.

It's the same looks as on the faces of the unnamed Tri City Building Inspector accepting the bribe from the just as crooked AF Sub.

At least they thought they were hiding and did try. Dirty Democrats no longer even bother. Crooked Public Servants. Backstabbers.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
@530RL Given your vast understanding of Economics in general and taxation in particular, what are your thoughts on how Frank Ramsey would think about the Green New Deal, or Build Butt Better, or The Inflation Redaction act or whatever the left (you guys) are calling this monstrosity?

Last edited:

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
That’s interesting. Typically the Dems simply just raise taxes to get funding. Rinos lower taxes but increase staffing (enforcement) to achieve the same effect. Seems the Dems are doubling down.
Exactly what they are doing. Mid terms are around the corner!

@530RL Given your vast understanding of Economics in general and taxation in particular, what are your thoughts on how Frank Ramsey would think about the Green New Deal, or Build Butt Better, or The Inflation Redaction act or whatever the left (you guys) are calling this monstrously?
This should be interesting!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
6397538F-BCE1-4CB0-9C7F-769F02F7F99F.jpeg

They need the IRS to be the biggest agency for what reason? They also want to take your guns. These IRS agents can arrest you for not paying, with, you got it…guns.

This November is kinda important

530RL

Reaction score
@530RL Given your vast understanding of Economics in general and taxation in particular, what are your thoughts on how Frank Ramsey would think about the Green New Deal, or Build Butt Better, or The Inflation Redaction act or whatever the left (you guys) are calling this monstrosity?
There was little whining when the last administration raised federal government spending prior to covid by the largest amount in decades, when it gave out 953 billion in welfare with little oversight to their corporate buddies via the PPP program, when it gave people perfectly capable of working 600 extra dollars a week to sit at home when millions of jobs were unfilled, when it enacted the largest tax increase on the middle class in four decades with huge tariffs and other levies, and when it took declining deficits that had fallen to 442 billion in 2015 and blew them up to 3.132 trillion by 2020, all of these policies contributing to the inflation we see today.

So my thoughts are that it seems somewhat bi-polar that you have all of a sudden become a deficit hawk. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
There was little whining when the last administration raised federal government spending prior to covid by the largest amount in decades, when it gave out 953 billion in welfare with little oversight to their corporate buddies via the PPP program, when it gave people perfectly capable of working 600 extra dollars a week to sit at home when millions of jobs were unfilled, when it enacted the largest tax increase on the middle class in four decades with huge tariffs and other levies, and when it took declining deficits that had fallen to 442 billion in 2015 and blew them up to 3.132 trillion by 2020, all of these policies contributing to the inflation we see today.

So my thoughts are that it seems somewhat bi-polar that you have all of a sudden become a deficit hawk. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I believe he was asking your thoughts about the latest spending bill not the previous administrations. You have stated your opinion on the last one many of times.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Oh, contrare mon frare. Those of us with a brain knew that Trump placating the left with a trillion plus would cause problems. And we said it.

Of course, 3x that by Biden and you are conflating facts, and somehow trying to say I was OK with that and now I'm not is just plain lazy on your part. You are crazy, but not lazy.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
OMG, Hilarious. Brain but..."analphabete en Francais" while liberally trying to use it....hilarious.
View attachment 1144335 View attachment 1144336
And the Churro is loose. Take a stool, please.

Note that au contraire can also used be in English with the same meaning, as can an emphatic variation: au contraire mon frère - on the contrary, my brother.

So, are you saying my spelling of a french saying caused you to be unable to phonetically read the exact term? Answers a lot.

Allez sucer le cul, ou peut-être que vous le faites déjà

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I believe he was asking your thoughts about the latest spending bill not the previous administrations. You have stated your opinion on the last one many of times.

It's what he ALWAYS does. He won't address either Bush's or Reagan's spending. 😆

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'll have to find it, but read last night that 75,000 Brits weren't paying their utilities in protest of inflation there. A drop in the bucket, but a start.
we could only do that, if we lived in an apartment....

they'd LOVE to foreclose om your property....

we all B working for the Man!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
we could only do that, if we lived in an apartment....

they'd LOVE to foreclose om your property....

we all B working for the Man!!!
Most of the destroyed homes in Ukraine are apartments...like what we see being built in the cities here. Massive structures...human ant farms.

The Brits are pissed off about inflation. Here's a little tidbit: The costs to heat a 2 bedroom flat in Mariupol, Ukraine was approaching 2500 Hryvnia a month...about equal to half the rent. Electric bills were roughly the same. Average household income is near 11,000.
1 Hryvnia is worth about .03usd now.
Lots of pissed off people.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Can't wait to see what kind of people they find to staff the IRS. We can't find people to flip a burger in this country; how will we find enough people with math skills who meet the WOKE criteria? Common Core, you got this!
I wouldn’t worry so much about the competency of the agents.
They’ll likely be hired based on a diversity score and allowed to work from home.
Think of it as another “Jobs” program.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
I wouldn’t worry so much about the competency of the agents.
They’ll likely be hired based on a diversity score and allowed to work from home.
Think of it as another “Jobs” program.
Told my wife to apply, seems all she has to do is dye her hair purple or green and pretend to hate America. Once hired, do the bare minimum and fly below the radar. However, I can't imagine they will pay much. An IRS auditor makes about $55K according to the Googly