WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Infused Watermelon Recipes

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
Drunken Watermelon
In the old days we would use Vodka and cut a small hole in the watermelon, Find a big watermelon, Use a spoon to hollow out a small area inside, Save the piece of rind to use as a plug, insert the entire neck of the bottle into the watermelon and let it sit for a day. Make sure it can rest securely in this position. After a day refrigerate the watermelon until cold.
Some people will open a melon to make a punch bowl out of it adding more Vodka.
Watermelon juice and booze are great together on a hot day , what is your recipe?

sintax

Reaction score
We did the same thing, but substituted everclear for the vodka. Someone ALWAYS got hurt...

I feel like we also started pouring in some kool-aid packets into the everclear before it went in too.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Instead of Vodka, try Rum. We find it’s better. we like to use half/ half clear and dark. Delicious!!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The big thing when I was a teen partier was making "Jungle Juice".

Go buy a brand new 33 gallon trash can. Go buy a case of Vodka, a case of Rum, a case of Hawaiian Punch (the large cans of it), and 3 cases of 7up.

Add 4-5 watermelons & pineapples (prepped and cut up of course), 10 lbs each of apples and oranges (prepped and cut into edible pieces like the melons).

Add fruit and booze. Let sit all morning the day of. 2 Hours before party time add HP and the 7up. Stir every 15 min till party starts.

We used to let it sit overnight, but too many people got so fucked up the parties got WAY out of control....lol!

Use at yor own risk! YMMV!! 😈

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Done similar blends. Hard to beat a spiked, ice cold piece of watermellon on a hot Havasu day.👍

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
We use to do all of the above, and Skittles Vodka. Take a few shots to make room. Dump a couple of packs of Skittles in a handle of good vodka and shake it a few times a day for a week. On the day of the party enjoy yummy shots.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We use to do all of the above, and Skittles Vodka. Take a few shots to make room. Dump a couple of packs of Skittles in a handle of good vodka and shake it a few times a day for a week. On the day of the party enjoy yummy shots.
Did that with Haribu Gummy Bears too, yum 😋

sintax

Reaction score
Did that with Haribu Gummy Bears too, yum 😋

Oh I forgot about it this one. Don’t those suckers swell up? I feel like I remember something like that

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Oh I forgot about it this one. Don’t those suckers swell up? I feel like I remember something like that
They definitely fatten up before dissolving.