WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Inmate check... White F250/F350 Large Hallett Sticker in New Braunfels, TX

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
So which one of y'all Calfornian's is here driving around on 337 lol?

If you're on here PM me, I was in the white mega cab with the advantage sticker on the back...I thought I spied a RD sticker but not 100% sure.

4Waters

Reaction score

If you're on here PM me, I was in the white mega cab with the advantage sticker on the back...I thought I spied a RD sticker but not 100% sure.
Be there in June

Done-it-again

Reaction score

That would be us, just had left the community in Bulverde to head back to Austin. Lol

I hope I didn’t run you off the road. Love the highway speed.

Can’t see the Hallett sticker in this pic when I was looking at a building.

E09071E0-1F1D-4349-AC08-4FA7C74C0B86.jpeg

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
That would be us, just had left the community in Bulverde to head back to Austin. Lol

I hope I didn’t run you off the road. Love the highway speed.

Can’t see the Hallett sticker in this pic when I was looking at a building.

Haha I kinda wondered if it was going to be one of you guys from the texas thread down here looking, I passed you (I was in the turn lane going to the house).

Small world, my wife is always like "how do you notice those things."

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Free beer for conservatives here in Austin as well

I'll be up in Austin tomorrow afternoon from around 1-3:30 wasting time between a meeting and snagging my wife's favorite visitor, her MIL, aka my Mom from the airport. I'll likely be at Lazarus brewing if you want to swing through.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Sadly ill be working up at the lake are the far end of Austin :( I'm up by Mansfield Dam

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Haha I kinda wondered if it was going to be one of you guys from the texas thread down here looking, I passed you (I was in the turn lane going to the house).

Small world, my wife is always like "how do you notice those things."

That’s funny. I’m always on the lookout as well, but missed yours.

We took blanco RD to the 46 to the 337 loop and all I was doing was looking deer, so many of them. Felt like a tourist. Lol

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
That’s funny. I’m always on the lookout as well, but missed yours.

We took blanco RD to the 46 to the 337 loop and all I was doing was looking deer, so many of them. Felt like a tourist. Lol

I don't see many west coast boat stickers down here but there are a few, i was moving pretty quick when i passed you. If i could have slowed down and jumped back over I'd have likely been the crazy guy waving you down at a stoplight to talk boats haha

I have six of them that bed down nightly next to my shed/mancave. About another 20 live in the field next to our house.. They are fun to look at but they will wreck your truck.. Ranch Hand bumpers should be in your to do list of purchases.. Its not "if" you will hit one...it's when and how fast. I totalled a lexus SUV hitting one at 70.

shunter2005

Reaction score
I have had a beer or two with Shlbyntro up in Austin. He does live dangerously up there in the liberal hub. By the way, I need to talk to him soon.
Ace - we go there as often as we can, to our condo in town close to the Guadalupe. Next time up, let's meet up at Blacks and have a beef rib and a brew. Might even get Shlbyntro to come down. He is always up for some good food and drink.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
I have had a beer or two with Shlbyntro up in Austin. He does live dangerously up there in the liberal hub. By the way, I need to talk to him soon.
Ace - we go there as often as we can, to our condo in town close to the Guadalupe. Next time up, let's meet up at Blacks and have a beef rib and a brew. Might even get Shlbyntro to come down. He is always up for some good food and drink.

I think we need to have a little RD meetup from the looks of it lol. Hit me up and we can put something together. Our house is right by river access/schlitterbahn so we could always tie that in if people want to.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
If you see a blue megacab with a Nordic sticker that would be me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll keep an eye out for you. If you see my white mega-cab or the wife's X5 with Advantage Boats sticker and a lake havasu sticker with flag on them..thats us.

shunter2005

Reaction score
I think we need to have a little RD meetup from the looks of it lol. Hit me up and we can put something together. Our house is right by river access/schlitterbahn so we could always tie that in if people want to.
Cool, our place is on Mather Street (Water Wheel Resort Condos) at far end near the cemetaries.