WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Inmates in Havasu this weekend?

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
Taking the first trip of the summer to Havasu this weekend! I know kind of late in the season.... We had a baby in April that killed our summer boating plans. Who else will be in Havasu this weekend 18th-22nd?? I would love to see some of your boats in person and grab a drink at the Turtle. I will be staying at the London Bridge Resort using my timeshare.

Tim

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Taking the first trip of the summer to Havasu this weekend! I know kind of late in the season.... We had a baby in April that killed our summer boating plans. Who else will be in Havasu this weekend 18th-22nd?? I would love to see some of your boats in person and grab a drink at the Turtle. I will be staying at the London Bridge Resort using my timeshare.

Tim

See you at the Turtle Friday night!

ERiggen

Reaction score
Yep getting there tomorrow and leaving Monday.:D

RodnJen

Reaction score
On the water Sunday and Monday. First trip for us as well. The Howard Regatta will have lots of quality hardware and good peeps on the water.

wet hull

Reaction score
We will be there. Thurs thru sunday. If you see stop and have a beer.

Attachments

• Havasu Sept 2013 037.jpg
    Havasu Sept 2013 037.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 20

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Will be on the water Saturday.

Are you doing the Regatta or going to Billy B show? I am looking at the times for everything (Regatta) and it looks like it might be tough to make it to both. As much as I would love to check out the Billy B show, I think we are just going to stay with the Howard crew and go down south on Saturday.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I will be there this weekend.. On the water Friday and Saturday.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Are you doing the Regatta or going to Billy B show? I am looking at the times for everything (Regatta) and it looks like it might be tough to make it to both. As much as I would love to check out the Billy B show, I think we are just going to stay with the Howard crew and go down south on Saturday.

Just me and the wife hanging out on the water. We didn't plan on crashing the regatta. We'll launch out of Havasu Springs and probably head to the west side of the bay. If you see my boat (Howard 22 Offshore with blue, yellow, and, gray stripes) swing on by.

Sandlord

Reaction score
I'll get in sometime Friday morning. No real plans until Saturday night.
I may stop by the turtle

MalibuKen

Rockstar Rocks!
Reaction score
I will be in town, Ziggy prob also. Turtle sounds good Fri night. Will put it on the agenda. 😁

Cuse Alum

Reaction score
Anybody have info about the boat races at Pirates Cove today?