WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Input on whos sold pusher and went back to gas or smaller rv?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the other thing with big rv, they limit where you can fuel...they hold a lot of fuel so best to top off at the truck stop...lot of little stations that you just can get in, also drivewaays they bottom out,... RV's are tools, you need to pick one for what you plan to do,... I don't want anyone in my rv but my wife...I picked one with a king size bed,,, thats what I use the most...most of the trip I'm stuck behind the wheel, so I wanna go out side when we get where we are going.. we have the out door kitch on ours.... never use, but the patio tv is nice...even with being only 30' you still have to watch where you fuel, but again it has 80 gal tank so when I see a place thats easy, I top off

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
42’ DP, NO gasser is gonna ride as nice as these heavy pigs. Almost 2k miles into a 3200 mile trip. Just did 7.5 hrs on the road today. Thing is a pleasure to drive.. One handed driving while eating a sandwich and chips the wife just made for lunch. View attachment 925075 View attachment 925076
Flaming gorge tonight then on to moab tomorrow.
does that have 3 roof ac's or 4?

hawgty55

Reaction score
you guys with the spartan chassis and such have true bragging rights,,, and tell the truth...jump in a freight shaker with 300 hp and give your thoughts....lol

oh and , nice coach, that must be a dream ride floating down the highway..
Just sold my national on a Freightliner chassis. Delivered it today and as I was driving I was wondering if my next one would drive as good as it.

RCDave

Reaction score
you guys with the spartan chassis and such have true bragging rights,,, and tell the truth...jump in a freight shaker with 300 hp and give your thoughts....lol

oh and , nice coach, that must be a dream ride floating down the highway..
I've had both. The old freightliner rode really stiff and transmitted every bump into the rv.

Now have a powerglide that is similar to both the spartan and peak chassis. Sooooo much better in everyway

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Those with a smaller RV, how do they cool down with just one AC? Is it okay, bearable, or do they work surprisingly well?

I have a 30ft and the one AC struggles when it is really hot, I'd say your probably good for a 25* drop from outside temp. Mine does have the ability to bypass the ducting and dump all of it's cold air out of the unit, so I will usually close off the bathroom and bedroom so the we are only having to cool the front portion.

AzMandella

Reaction score
Those with a smaller RV, how do they cool down with just one AC? Is it okay, bearable, or do they work surprisingly well?
MIne works quite well . Ours has ducting to different parts of the interior in the ceiling .

AzMandella

Reaction score
I have found that our new Entegra Odyssey 25R has worked great for us it handles great and turns very well . The wheelbase is only a foot longer than my 99 F250 SD Supercab longbed . It came stock with the Hellwig helper springs and front and rear swaybars . The overhead bunk is so large we had 3 15yr old boys . When we said "Hey there are two more beds down here " they said there was plenty of room up there .And we love the outside kitchen .
25R(5).jpg
sleep up there .

25R(1).jpg
25R(2).jpg
25R93).jpg
25R94).jpg

Last edited: