WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Inside the Cafe / Gas Station At Desert Center

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
My friend sent me this video of a band called Dirty Honey doing a song called Rolling 7's. He's not a river guy, but the first thing I noticed is that the exterior is shot at Desert Center, I thought that was pretty cool. I told him that it was shot at Desert Center on the way to the river, he said we should check out that club next time we head out there. I told him that only the outside exists and it's slated to be torn down, the inside is someplace else, probably a dive bar in LA.

The second thing I noticed is that once inside there are no camera cuts, it's all one continuous pan, then it's cut again when they go back outside.

The band has got some Led Zep, Aerosmith, and AC/DC influences.

Dirty Honey - Rolling 7's YouTube Video

Tank

Reaction score
Very White Stripes, Wolfmother sounding. Def got Zep who influenced 'em all.

I've ridden street bikes, harleys, dirt bikes, quads, basically anything that has a motor since I was 10 and Is it just me or do female MC riders always look just hair hesitant and sketchy riding? I don't think I've ever seen a straight confident female rider like the bike is an extension of them the way it should be ridden.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Very White Stripes, Wolfmother sounding. Def got Zep who influenced 'em all.

I've ridden street bikes, harleys, dirt bikes, quads, basically anything that has a motor since I was 10 and Is it just me or do female MC riders always look just hair hesitant and sketchy riding? I don't think I've ever seen a straight confident female rider like the bike is an extension of them the way it should be ridden.
Check out Itchy Boots on YouTube, that girl can ride .