WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Instacart to Crazy Horse Campground

rebelmark75

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully used Instacart to deliver groceries to a campground in Lake Havasu?

Riverryder

Reaction score
Instacart what is this?
For lazy people that don’t want to shop?

Dot they put the cart back?

Riverryder

Reaction score
or drunk people...doing the right thing and not driving lol

I guess haha I live less then a block away from a store so I’m good. On the water or camping if I don’t have it it’ll have to wait till the next day.

Riverryder

Reaction score
My wife uses it pretty much exclusively

More power to people.
I feel things like this are the beginning to the end of grocery stores.
Remember when you use to go to the auto parts store and they had the part in stock? Or the guy behind the counter actually knew what they were talking about? Not if you have 2wd or 4wd for a windshield wiper.

Stores will go away and when we order our food you will get what you get. Fruit/veggies will shit, food prices will increase.
They already did it with the cashiers. They put one check stand everyone was enticed to use it. Not most stores have 1 to 2 people in check out.

Also I love getting a report card after my lady goes to the store with the kids. If they are bad in public it gets correct. a skill a lot of kids won’t learn because mommy has groceries brought to the house.

hallett21

Reaction score
More power to people.
I feel things like this are the beginning to the end of grocery stores.
Remember when you use to go to the auto parts store and they had the part in stock? Or the guy behind the counter actually knew what they were talking about? Not if you have 2wd or 4wd for a windshield wiper.

Stores will go away and when we order our food you will get what you get. Fruit/veggies will shit, food prices will increase.
They already did it with the cashiers. They put one check stand everyone was enticed to use it. Not most stores have 1 to 2 people in check out.

Also I love getting a report card after my lady goes to the store with the kids. If they are bad in public it gets correct. a skill a lot of kids won’t learn because mommy has groceries brought to the house.
Amazon grocery store is almost done in Pasadena. Supposed to be the kind with no cashiers and it just charges you when you walk out.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Amazon grocery store is almost done in Pasadena. Supposed to be the kind with no cashiers and it just charges you when you walk out.
Yup, we have one in Murrieta now. Charges the card you have linked to your Amazon account. Never been in it and probably won't. Personally, I like physically going to the store and paying the old fashioned way.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Never been in it and probably won't

Never say never. It’s going to happen.
Think of how many times you go online to order parts rather then call the shop to doit or go to a shop and have them doit.

In the very rare occasion I have to go to a store for something. If I get to the register and they tell me only self check out I will leave the cart full and walk out. I don’t go to stores to pay for products and give them free labor.

Riverryder

Reaction score

It’s funny. They all like the convenience of it. But then bitch when they realize something is gone as the result.

Prices are going to continue to climb. At actually stores and they will close them down or adapt robots.

Just like they would tell everyone about the secret paradise in the middle of the desert to everyone at work. Then now they complain because the people they told told more and they told more. Now havasu isn’t what it once’s was and it’s to expensive ahha

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Never say never. It’s going to happen.
Think of how many times you go online to order parts rather then call the shop to doit or go to a shop and have them doit.

In the very rare occasion I have to go to a store for something. If I get to the register and they tell me only self check out I will leave the cart full and walk out. I don’t go to stores to pay for products and give them free labor.
Ask them for the employee discount code. A few weeks back, I saw some old lady ripping into Home Depot employees. There were 6 of them milling about while she was struggling with the self check out bs.

Riverryder

Reaction score
@Kachina26 ill tell the maid/cook/store shopper about asking for a code next time she goes. I’m last resort in store runs. Usually only sent for 1 thing if it’s more I get the wrong thing on purpose so I can remind her not to ask me to
Go again.